In other news

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

In other news

Post by Intrinsic »

Lrus007 wrote:
WASHINGTON, Aug 25 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday granted a pardon to former Arizona lawman and political ally Joe Arpaio, the self-proclaimed "toughest sheriff in America," less than a month after he was convicted of criminal contempt in a case involving his department's racial profiling policy.

Trump had signaled this week that the first presidential pardon of his administration would go to Arpaio, 85, whom he has frequently praised for his hardline immigration stance.
now hire him as head of ICE :smoke:
because there are not enough jackboots already in ICE?

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

In other news

Post by MadMoonMan »

What is hard to understand?

They want to control you.

They are greedy selfish power mad assholes.

They do not love you or give a shit about you.

Thank you Mr/Mrs/Miss/X

For your $5.00 contribution.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

In other news

Post by Lrus007 »

better jackbooted than pussyfooted when dealing
with invaders.
Lrus007
Attachments
Boot_zpsfdf22190.png
Boot_zpsfdf22190.png (329.78 KiB) Viewed 3906 times
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

In other news

Post by bentech »

betsy devos shits on rape victims

https://www.yahoo.com/news/betsy-devos- ... 17652.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Karl Rove ducked in on one of the pitch meetings: “People call us a vast right-wing conspiracy, but we’re really a half-assed right-wing conspiracy. Now it’s time to get serious.”

the republican plan for a one party state

http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/repu ... arty-state" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

In other news

Post by MadMoonMan »

Karl Rove is known in most circles to be slimey and weasely.

oily and doesnt use any calomine lotion.

I refuse to say anything more about that above report. Some things should never be seen or revealed because they can never be unseen again.

CASE CLOSED
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

In other news

Post by bentech »

for american generals failure is the new suscess

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/ameri ... w-success/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

In other news

Post by bentech »

the graphed questions are well worth taking a look at...

It wasn’t a homogeneous block—whether the white working-class or anti-immigrant nativists or the victims of globalization—that put Donald Trump into the White House. That’s the kind of reductionist narrative that has proliferated both before and after the fateful 2016 presidential election, all in an attempt to make sense of Trump’s “base.”

Instead, it was a complex coalition of voters, with different resentments and desires, that combined, at least via the electoral college (but not, of course, in the popular vote), to defeat Hillary Clinton and elect Trump.

That’s the conclusion arrived at by Emily Ekins [ht: db] of the Cato Institute and the Democracy Fund Voter Study Group.

According to Ekins, there were five unique clusters of Trump voters—American Preservationists (20 percent), Staunch Conservatives (31 percent), Anti-Elites (19 percent), Free Marketeers (25 percent), and the Disengaged (5 percent)—who hold very different views on a wide variety of issues, including immigration, race, American identity, moral traditionalism, international trade, and economics.

Here’s how Ekins describes these different clusters:

Staunch Conservatives are steadfast fiscal conservatives, embrace moral traditionalism, and have a moderately nativist conception of American identity and approach to immigration.

Free Marketeers are small government fiscal conservatives, free traders, with moderate to liberal positions on immigration and race. (Their vote was a vote primarily against Clinton and not a vote for Trump.)

American Preservationists lean economically progressive, believe the economic and political systems are rigged, have nativist immigration views, and a nativist and ethnocultural conception of American identity.

Anti-Elites lean economically progressive, believe the economic and political systems are rigged, and take relatively more moderate positions on immigration, race, and American identity than American Preservationists. They are also the most likely group to favor political compromise.

The Disengaged do not know much about politics, but what they do know is they feel detached from institutions and elites and are skeptical of immigration.

Call it the “unholy alliance” of Trump voters—clusters of people who had different motivations in mind when they went to the voting booth.

Figure4_ekins_e4aabc39aab12644609701bbacdff252

A good example of their diversity is their response to the question, do you have favor raising taxes on families with incomes over $200,000 a year? Overwhelming majorities of American Preservationists and Anti-Elites (and a plurality of the Disengaged) favor raising taxes, while Staunch Conservatives and Free Marketeers are opposed.

Figure12_ekins_e4aabc39aab12644609701bbacdff252

Much the same differences arise when asked if the economic system in the United States is biased in favor of the wealthiest Americans.

In fact, Ekins found only four issues that clearly distinguish Trump voters from non-Trump voters: an intense dislike of Clinton, a more dismal view of their personal financial situations, support for a temporary ban on Muslim immigration, and opposition to illegal immigration. Otherwise, as Ekins explains, Trump voters diverge on a wide variety of salient issues, including taxes, entitlements, immigration, race, pluralism, traditionalism, and social conservatism.

As I see it, Ekins’s analysis of Trump voters is significant for two reasons: First, it reveals how complex—and shaky or unstable—the coalition is. It’s going to make it difficult for Trump and the Republican Congress to govern in any kind of unified fashion. Second, it creates real opportunities for the political opposition, depending on how it reorganizes itself in the months and years ahead and whether or not it is able to move beyond the Clinton-dominated wing of the Democratic Party, to peal off significant numbers of Trump voters.

That’s only possible if, as Ekins writes, we acknowledge that “different types of people came to vote for Trump and not all for the same reasons.”

https://anticap.wordpress.com/2017/09/0 ... mp-voters/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

In other news

Post by Lrus007 »

Tuesday on the House floor, Rep. Al Green (D-TX) called for the impeachment of President Donald Trump because of his comments about NFL players knelling for the national anthem.

Green said, “Mr. Speaker, I rise today and stand at the podium designated for Republicans, But I rise not as a Democrat or a Republican, I rise today, Mr. Speaker, not as a liberal or conservative. Mr. Speaker, I rise today as a proud American, a person who believes in his country, who salutes the flag and says the pledge of allegiance and sings the national anthem. I rise today, Mr. Speaker, to make comments that I never thought I’d have to make in the well of the house of Congress.”

He continued, “I rise today to defend the denounced and announced. Mr. Speaker, I rise to defend any mother who has been called a dog because her son engaged in peaceful protest. I rise, Mr. Speaker. I rise today, Mr. Speaker, to defend any son who is called the son of a dog because he engaged in a peaceful protest. I raise, Mr. Speaker. Mr. Speaker, I rise to denounce these comments that have been made because they have brought discourse to a new low. Mr. Speaker, this is a level of indecency that is unbecoming the presidency. Mr. Speaker, I rise to say to the world that this is not what America is all about. Calling people SOB’s, and we know what a ‘B’ is. It’s a dog. Mr. Speaker, I rise because my heart tells me that I must do something.”

He added, “So Mr. Speaker, I denounce the comments that were made, and I rise to announce that on next week, Mr. Speaker, I will bring a privileged resolution before the Congress of the United States of America. I will stand here in the well of the Congress, and I will call for the impeachment of the President of the United States of America. I yield back my time.”
wtf you can't make this stuff up. an American president supports the flag and the anthem and the democrats yell IMPEACH! crazy.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

In other news

Post by bentech »

Trump and Obama- in their own words...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/will-cent ... ry/5610783" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

In other news

Post by bentech »

How steve bannon just defeated trump..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 80d0445efa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com