Tokalot VI

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Lrus007 »

glad it got better deran.
coke does work. in the 90's i took a 1/4 oz of coke
added it to a large bottle of clove oil. a lifetimes worth.
has worked for me and others. others have said works
very well.
from what you described. i would guess you have a
infection in tooth root, ear or jaw.
the ice and your body seem to keep it under control.
might mention it to your dr. or dentist next time you see one.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

yes
something going on "inside"

anyways, here is the update
backpack filled with the R/O system, 5 liters of distilled water, 100 plastic tags - that are already tagged , holy crap i might not think of the next round clones ... and seeds are also packed:
3 x Girl Scout Cookies (Platinum Cut) fem - Blimburn Seeds
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Gir ... urn_Seeds/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
3 x Dame Blanca [WW(a) F1 x WW(b) F1] fem - Blimburn Seeds
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Dam ... urn_Seeds/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
3 x Jack47 (Fast Version) fem - Sweet Seeds
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Jac ... eet_Seeds/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1 x Critical fem - Royal Queen Seeds
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Cri ... een_Seeds/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
18 x Ash - Mr. Nice Seeds
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/ASH ... _Seedbank/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
30 x Special Mix (all commercially bought seeds, that were mixed together into 1 vial, so its a very good pedigree, but strains have to be guessed later on, which are what ... time will tell ... most probably .. hopefully ... we will see ... maybe .. lol
awoken the right way

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Jesús Malverde »

How many BitCoin does Mr. "Satoshi Nakamoto" currently possess? It seems like I read he might have billions of dollars worth.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

Attachments
508953_26159_XL.jpg
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Intrinsic »

deran wrote:it all starts with numbers ... numbers that are prime numbers; those are being used for encrypting algorithms , the bigger the numbers the harder to calculate it as its a question of hardware power / computing power , meaning those that have the biggest and fastest computers have an advantage (compared to other hardware) ...

but thats it, thats all i know

satoshi must have some further infos we are not aware of ...

also i guess he is sponsoring some science based tests with quantum computers / computing - and there starts the real shit, as in theory such quantum computers are the tools / is the tool for "cracking" such impossible tasks , think of douglas adams and his "probabilty drive" ... as i understand it, the computer has no other chance/option than to break the code, otherwise the laws/rules of our universe would break and fall into itself

its a dark outlook, having a "box" that can "only" break codes - our whole life will be doomed, worse than any other future fiction inside someones brain
As for encryption: it takes advantage of the fact that prime number are not predictable. there is no known algorithm for finding how for along the number line would be the next prime from any given prime location. That is there is no pattern between prime number distances on the number line.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

no talking fly through of a recently liberated city in syria

https://www.rt.com/in-motion/402066-foo ... qqa-syria/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

stopped in a local marijuana dispensary here in colorado

15 employees serving 4 customers

27% sales tax...
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Intrinsic »

Yikes! isn't that like four times the normal Co sales tax? That is what's going to keep driving the black market.

in cali the grower is going have to pay tax on the flowers, stems and root weight.. Plus tax selling to the retailer. Plus tax the retailer for selling it. Plus xtra sales tax the consumer pays for canna. All on top of normal state and local sales tax. Whew!

This how NOT to kill the black market. Keeps the war on drugs alive and well.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

and we have lift off, i repeat we have lift off !!!

first 3 babies showing their little tiny heads above ground four two zero ; 2 times WW and 1 of the unknown

good news

bad news

my blood is boiling

received cuts, but the one sending them did a terrible ignorant job - to make matters worse - he is supposed to be a "player" in our game, sending me true breeders clones/cupwinners , like cores ssh or orange diesel v3 or francos super lemon haze cut or exodus crews cheese cut and a few more ... top genetics, cant say a bad thing about it .. but but but

i learned, when sending cuts:
-each cut has to be wrapped up INDIVIDUALLY at the edge/cutting place into a wet paper (mini) towel - so that the cutting place keeps being wet and no air gets into the nutrient transport pathways
with this method i sent and received cuts, litterally, from all over the world, from each and every fucking continent on this god damned globe, where the time of transportation often get into the low 20s - meaning days - yes ladies n gentleman , 3 week old cuts survived with this method without any further problems !

what he did:
he gathered the cuts into one "bouquet" , and wrapped that whole "bouquet" into a damn paper towel , not each cut individually, all of them ... DOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHDOHv

84 cuts were sent - i doubt that more than 5 will survive

checked them today (day 1) , got them yesterday, put them yesterday into EZ plug trays , sacrificed them at the base / end smeared em up in cloning gel, gave em a slight mist and closed the mini indoor greenhouse top
expected that they would show their headies pointing up towards the 18W fluro - but nada - nothing - nope - hanging even more then yesterday ...
opened the mini greenhouse top, made a 1/4 solution of bio grow nuts from bio green and 1 drop of hesis vitamins+enzymes and gave em again a slight mist in the hope that they will use that and will start living instead of dying

its breaking my heart, my whole life depends on this run, no more money for my appartment , so i can choose if im gonna live on da street, and then comes help -- you think - instead you are getting dead dry cuts

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck it
awoken the right way

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Tokalot VI

Post by MadMoonMan »

Sucking Frucks ... that sounds awful.

My Burmese seeds only pop 3 out of 10 and had a pussy not sure I can save.

I kinda know how you feel. :(
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.