Tokalot VI

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Intrinsic »

bentech wrote:hey intrinsic,
what thread did you recently put up those wild turkey pictures?
Hey hey Ben! most recent a page back in this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11418&p=152165#p152165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have more wild turkey pics, posted some of them here elsewhere but i forgot where. :bonghitter:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by Intrinsic »

Been under wildfire "evacuation" for a week. Goddamn Detwiler wildfire, Left when the deputies came around to evacuate everybody, spent a night in Yosemite, illegally with the dogs on the trail (to help out took 2 neighbors' dogs,) Regretted leaving and snuck around the road closures and deputies, (my neighborhood, I have 4 wheel drive and i know the back ways) and got back home.

Stayed 6 days at home with no electric power, meaning no power for my well pump and water. I have a generator but with good old Murphy's law, it crapped out. :facepalm:
Watching the columns of smoke surround me. Watching my garden getting thirsty, yet it still kept producing. The cannabis just grows more when you stop watering it!

Smoke darkening the sky, almost blotting the sun out. The flames just beyond the ridge lighting the smoke up!
Fire.JPG
So with my solar panels and garden for fresh food and the all important emergency water cache made for times like this, I was not so bad off, no shower and the beer got warm but I stayed cool. I kept the truck packed ready to go, I'm no fool, when the flames crest the ridge behind me ……………. color me gone.
July22 Harvest.JPG
Solar panels and fresh veggies

The house is still here, I was lucky, it was a close one. The planes and chopper are still flying by today as the fire is still burning 15 miles away. In a several directions.

One of the choppers flying right over my place caring water and/or fire retardant.
Chopper 2.JPG
Chopper 2.JPG (39.64 KiB) Viewed 4456 times
Showing how close to the treetops these guys fly to dump their load. Thank you CalFire!!
Chopper 1.JPG

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by Intrinsic »

The deputy that came to evacuated me, kinda of a prick, alluded i deserved this for living in paradise. :fubird:
SheriffDick.JPG
Just what i wanted to see, an armed cop in my driveway while i have 10 foot cannabis plants growing in the back.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

holy crap
good luck bro !

im sure you would love to swap locations, as here its just the opposite of yours

https://www.thelocal.de/20170726/north- ... in-weather" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/art ... rmany.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
awoken the right way

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

deran wrote:my - new puter orgasm - is still lasting
i cant find the words to describe how happy i am with the new hardware, everything is fast and non buggy, it floats like a charm ... awesome !!!

was a good feeling - formating the harddisk and erasing all proof that bill gates has left lol :D

yeeehhhaaaa ;)
and bc pics do tell more than words ... its name is .... LINUX HAZE :emp: :woohoo: :loony: :nutkick: :fubird:
Attachments
lh.jpg
lh.jpg (93.31 KiB) Viewed 4448 times
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

i havnt smoked pot in 5 months now...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

:roflmao:

like you guys .. ive seen a lot of "stuff" online .. there is no proper word for it ...

anyways, this here is new and made my day :roflmao:
Attachments
weener.jpg
weener.jpg (27.29 KiB) Viewed 4380 times
awoken the right way

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

really strange

"Most users ever online was 323 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:02 pm" 300 and summthin ....

ok

i wanted something else , namely ... who is in here qualified enough in regards to power / electricity ?

as i have - finally finally finally - good news (for me and others) , namely im getting "some space", afaik its a single or a 2 ppl flat/appartment

tomorrow im going to check the location , so see how everything is left there, as there was already 1 or 2 cycles in there, there is or was a place for the kitchen oven and stove, its got a high power connection, so that would have to be split up, i have to count all individual power lines, yesterday i was counting inside my head from the stories i heard, and i came to 40 amps of power that i have to deal with ... im not sure how the final production is going to be planed, we shall see, there is a weekly idea, "driving" 8 bulbs on a 8 week strain, meaning every week work, every week cloning, cutting, trimming, harvesting etc etc ...

the numbers are about a half kilo to kilo per week, thats needed and thats comfortable - volume wise - ... genetics are gonna be already proved cuttings from all over the world: im doin my haze selections nearby and im doing some money making as cuttings are very wanted here, you can become more rich with cuttings than with buds

if somebody has any idea or any tip for me - regarding this grow - plz contact me and tell me your ideas, i cant afford it that this run is going to be crap - i was waiting for more than 2 years for this occasion to happen and everything is rdy

i had different models of co-work on my mind, my initial idea was " your space, your harvest, everything below 1 g / watt is yours, everything above is mine" - thats a standard ive been doing, ppl jump on this without further thinking, especially bc those victims never achieved 1g/w ...
than there are also other models ... come on .. let me hear it ...

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited - you wouldnt believe ;)
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Tokalot VI

Post by bentech »

sweet news deran!
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

yeah

was at the location, was calculationg the power breakers, 10 amps, 16 amps and even a 25 amp line

4 meters by 4 meters the main room, ceiling at 2,80

im just not sure ... seperate tents or an open field ... ?

next week, cuts are going to be mulitplied, got no idea what gentix are going to be run .. i will go for something fast and phat , cause its about money ...

ohnly shit 5th floor, no elevator ... i guess i can drop coco and go for pure hydro .... just bc of that god damned 5th floor

any ideas about the 5th floor for me ... as long im calculating my needed fans ? : lol
awoken the right way