Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Intrinsic »

Thanks man. besides be a space saver, I definitely found the cantaloupe likes hanging better.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by deran »

not just leeches

watch also out for ticks

id love to see some pics of the guerilla spot, just for inspirational purposes
awoken the right way

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Intrinsic »

TheGhost wrote:Well the camera will be up in a tree out of reach, so to steal it they are going to have to come back
.... ....
Well i hike around a lot in off no-entry, restricted or private land areas. And have seen a few grows and even a plantation. even some game cameras of fish and wildlife agencies has placed. i never took anything but finding the stuff is fun.
i'm just saying the are plenty others like me bopping around. tho i hope to see ya make it.

Thanks for posting! cool.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Intrinsic »

August 12. I haven't actually measured it but i calling it 12 feet. Damn i feel good about this ... so far.
aug12Canna1.JPG
Finally started to flower
aug12Canna3.JPG
aug12Canna2.JPG

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Intrinsic »

More garden shit:
The tomato has reached 8 feet. actually 2 Beefsteaks and 2 Chianti Rose.
aug12Beefsteak.JPG
Some More toms: Siberian and Glacier
aug12Siberian.JPG
aug12Siberian.JPG (217.84 KiB) Viewed 13231 times
aug12Glacier.JPG
Bell Peppers
aug12Bell.JPG
A daily harvest
Aug09Harvest.JPG
A barrier to hide the canna from view of my driveway. It is made up of green beans, purple beans, squash and cucumber.
Working well and getting some xtra veggies.
aug12Barrier.JPG

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Intrinsic wrote:
Jesús Malverde wrote:If you don't top that thing soon, it'll be 15+ feet by the chop.
Top it!?! Seriously, you think i should? seems sacrilege. Or ya be funny?
No, serious. I think you should NOT top it and let it get twenty feet tall if that's what it wants to do. People top and train outdoor plants way too much, just can't leave well enough alone.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by deran »

Jesús Malverde wrote:There's almost no possible upside to a game camera or knowing who the ripper is. What are you supposed to do with that information? Just leave it and never go back. I could walk you through what it takes to successfully grow guerrilla, but first, do the plants need to be watered there? Because if the answer to that question is "yes", you're pretty much wasting your time. Guerrilla is difficult to do successfully, and most people stubbornly make the same mistakes over and over and can't be taught. Number one rule is, stay the fuck away, don't water, don't "investigate", don't check on them. Just don't. I like that the spot is in a posted no trespassing area that's accessed by a patrolled road, but you'll need to bike in and hide it out of view or have someone drop you off and pick you up later. leaving a vehicle parked while you tend your spot is bad, bad, bad practice.

yeah, i can sign that too .. as an "old guerilla grower" , there are only 3 occasions to visit the plot: 1st = (trans)planting and/or seeding - starting your grow , 2nd = killing males (if you started from seed, like in the good ol days prior to fems and autos), today you can skip even this "visit" when having fem seeds, or working with clones , 3rd = harvest time

everything else will become suspicious , when harvesting in fall , its also time to prepare for next season, depending if you are lucky with that spot, prepare soil, dig holes , cut bushes/tress and so on ...

brown dirt warrior used to write a lot of cool infos down on old PG, was a mega big thread, before he started making movies, anyways, a good source for guerilla ....

there is a similarity that just popped up my mind, indoors you are trying to simulate nature as good as you can, well guerilla is the same approach - you are simulating nature as good as possible - just outdoors .. sounds a bit dumb on the first sight, but think about it ... thats the hardest part about guerilla

and of course, start from the end, if you dont have a place to dry your buds, dont even start growing ... i had once this problem, having about 30 "plants" ... outdoor plants, every single plant a minimum of 3 meters height and at least a half kilo heavy ... a half years work .... taken by the police ... bc i havent had a place to dry and got problems finding a place to dry which in the end raised too many questions, stirred up shit and ultimately tracked the police to the place i have "rented" for a part of the yield ... i was riding my bike, having a paper bale on my back, which is not unusual, as it was november and ppl transported this way wood and other stuff for fire heating ... it was 8pm , i do remember as it was yesterday (strange - such things dont get forgotten so easily lol) , i was infront of the house and its garden, where the barn was where the plants had to be hanged in, just the moment i wanted to press the door bell, from behind a light went up, then another one ... the second light had a blue color .... i knew instantly, that the game was over ... i didnt even tried to run or hide ...

but back for a week or two, bc of those problems i also tried to dry the plants outside ... just impossible during november inside a forrest, also with help of brown paper bags , didnt worked out, no way ....

this was a double downer for me, not that i got just busted and all that shit, the same day my dog died ... might sound strange, but thanks to his death, the plants and the bust werent in my main focus and his death helped me a lot going through all this shitz

RIP :frown:
awoken the right way

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Intrinsic »

August 28
Aug28canna.JPG
Aug28canna.JPG (242.05 KiB) Viewed 6992 times
Still flowering. No problems yet. knock-on-wood
Aug28Bud3.JPG
Aug28Bud2.JPG
This the small one that really took off flowering before it was re-veged, It is now racing ahead again.
Aug28Bud1.JPG

The 8 foot tomato and it's big fruit.
tomatoe.JPG
tomato2.JPG

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by Intrinsic »

yet more Gratuitous veggie bragging
Dinner
augdinner2.jpg
augdinner2.jpg (81.08 KiB) Viewed 6985 times
Next day dinner
AugDinner.JPG
AugDinner.JPG (79.1 KiB) Viewed 6985 times
the only herb being harvested is Basil and oregano. :toker1: so far.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Intrinsic does outdoor.

Post by deran »

awesome bush!

and the veggies - yummy !
awoken the right way