Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

You gotta love walmart prices

Post by deran »

not bad, 10 less than normally

is that common, that such companies can be found at walmart , i mean can you find canna or plagron or similiar companies too as well there ?
awoken the right way

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by deran »

wait a second

i just realized its for 500 ml - thats expanisve as hell , as i thought for a whole liter !

1 liter combo g+m+b costs me 35 euros (without discount, with discount nearly 30 euros)

so your offer is actually double that costly - fuck that - fuck wal mart !
awoken the right way

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Post by roller24 »

:mad: Fuuuuckk. I thought they were thought it was 1 liters too

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Post by roller24 »

JPEG_20170516_010454_-982315526.jpg
For the life of me I didn't even think they came in this size. my f****** beer is bigger I don't feel ripped off but it would have been a great price for one liters

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by deran »

we get our AN gear from bulgaria - headquarter for europe afaik
still curious if there are any differences compared to us/canada gear, they used different recipes some time ago and there were always problems with regulations due to different products

their 5 and 10 and 20 liter canisters are the biggest crap you can imagine, has the softest plastic you can find ... all other companies have a good plastic source and i can staple them to 3 or 4 or even more rows in height, with AN there are only 2 rows possible until the plastics start to bend and the whole "piece" falls down and or even worse (not the first time) it tears up and we "fertilize" our concrete basement...
actually ... thats whats AN good for :D

not many customers, most are scared off due to their pricing politics, also "too compicated" for most normal customers .. who the fuck needs 6 different bloom boosters/fertz ... but those who are buying it, are more than satisfied, as its a very "complete" series , meaning that you have a "bottle" for every situation possible

if you are interested in the real greenhouse fertz, here they are ... a metric ton for just around 1000 euros, meaning 1 kg = 1 euro , they (GHS) are selling 100 grams for 10 euros, and .. yes .. and .. its not even diluted with water, meaning you dilute it further 1:10 with water and you reached all bottled products ... now watch you money going down the drain ...
unbelievable how much money is made with fertz ...
http://www.plantafert.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <- greenhouse feeding; they use the ferty series : http://www.plantafert.com/product-line- ... ertyr.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

please friends, do me a favor and switch to raw salts, like in the link posted, i jsut dont want that you to pay water which is very expansive and not to mention the transport, its heavy too ...
awoken the right way