MyPG . Where do we go from here?

Got Ideas? Found a bug? The place to let us know what you think is here.
deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

officially thanks for all the work you are doing for us

cant check it bc i got no phone to play around, but im sure its working as it should !
awoken the right way

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

roller24 wrote:The profile page :search user's attachments : has been added to style24 also.
Click on a members' name and then Click "Search User's Attachments" .

PRetty nifty

You can now also see all of yours or another members pictures through the gallery. Click on "Members Galleries" find yourself or the member you desire, and click on the members name.
New links have been added at the top to view forum images and attachments.
You will be happy to hear that naked guy with the beard and fat belly is not me. I was no where near there that month.

I have my date calendar.

Besides the fact that I don't have a beard or fat round rotund watermelon beer belly and more resemble Arnold Shorztenegger. (sic)

His penis is way to small. Sorry... Close your eyes.. oops too late. I just want the facts in. So the Court can come to an honest judgement.

I don't want to do this but for truth honesty justice and the american way. I'm willing to submit dated measured photos to the Court judges as evidence.

Truth before dishonor.

EDITORS NOTE: WE DID NOT PAY ANYONE TO POST THIS FOR NO AMOUNT OF MONEY.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Post by roller24 »

roller24 wrote:The radio feature is now operational with a limited playlist. Additional Playlists will be added.
Radio now complete.. hosted remotely, this trove has literally thousands of songs. Some folders go to more folders going to more folders.
All Previous PGradio songs are in MunchyPlanetGanja folder.
enjoy easy to use html5 players on up to date browsers.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

i searched on duckduckgo was about 100
matches to MPG. 90% of them are about the
PoM saga and the dark web.
thats not who we are.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Post by roller24 »

thats not who we are.
we are legion. :smoke:

The search engines are displaying links that received thousands of clickbacks so they will rank highly in the results. They would display regardless of our robot policy. I'm not pushing to rank in results, I just think in today's climate of legalization's momentum, we should stop hiding from the world.

Also, I added some search functionality to the radio feature. It has a ton of music including our original playlist by Munchy.
Screenshot from 2017-05-24 01-19-33.png

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Got Bots?

Post by Intrinsic »