So if the Rothchild Family rules the World

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

And the Bush family is is top 5 "World Clans" How come Jebby lost the election? I think I just found a clue. Grand daddy Prescott tried to take down FDR along with the Du ponts and the Rockefellers and the JP Morgans but curious .... The Rothchilds were not part of it.

The Bushs lost and humiliated.

Perhaps the Rothchilds sided with FDR and this "anger and rivalry" still prevails to this day. So Jebby boy and the Bush fam got their britches whipped agin."

I'm not currently working or connected to the Rothchild family in any way nor or they paying me any money to write this expose to "rub this in your nose Georgie?"

Though I'm not disinclined to consider free donations of CASH only to my website : leave your credit card # and all that stuff at... dmbss.com

Anyway, getting back to the orignianl question. It doesn't answer why they gave it to Trump.

Cause he's a "ballplayer"?

To

Knows last thing any global empire guy financial king wants is chaos.

Oh and whats with the loony toon McCain and Graham RUSSIA IS EVIL PUTIN IS SATAN INCARNATE AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

With Obama's boneheaded bullheadedness destroying world china shops now they are screaming PUTIN will kill us all while we sleep?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1110 times
Received Karma : 1735 times

Post by Lrus007 »

1st question, the USA bigwigs wanted a bush/ clinton ticket.
the bigger players noticed china was growing up to fast.
so put trump in office to hurt china job wise and rest of the world.
or the people of the USA got tired of the crap. woke the sleeping giant...

2nd question, they are trying the cold war propaganda to a new
generation. but the truth is we need russia to keep china in line.
fear of russia worked well, so there trying it again on a new crop of kids.
fear = easier to keep in line..

guess thats about it
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Are you at all familiar with "The Chemical Bank" ?
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.