dallas -

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

dallas - now were talking!

Post by bentech »

thats some cornfed horseshit if i ever heard it

and it puts you on the side of the racists white supremicists
who think the problem is reporting the offensive behavior

how convenient
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Peace Pipe
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: Electroplasm
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by Peace Pipe »

Classic Benny. Typical use of the racist card. Like George Soros gives a fuck about the plight of black people.

http://grrrgraphics.com/uploads/7/4/7/3 ... 2_orig.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Intergalactic mind traveling!" -me on acid

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

ok then,
take it in pieces

do you think the media should not be reporting the incidences of police abuse and reprisal attacks?
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1115 times
Received Karma : 1746 times

Post by Lrus007 »

hate to even bump this thread.
i will say ben you are messed up my friend.

smokes please tank this thread

is not lounge type topic, it is tank fodder...

no need to respond to me here ben. for i am not
posting in your sick click bait topics.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

all lives matter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAAeyswlHM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Peace Pipe
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: Electroplasm
Received Karma : 5 times

Post by Peace Pipe »

bentech wrote:ok then,
take it in pieces

do you think the media should not be reporting the incidences of police abuse and reprisal attacks?
It's good to address the issue that blacks are more likely to be jailed by a faulty legal system, and get involved with crime. The problem is they are insinuating a race war between whites, blacks, and the police. They lie, propagate, and ignore real statistics. Michael Brown never said "hands up don't shoot." Black Lives Matter hasn't done anything good for black communities; the black communities Ferguson and Baltimore are left in ruins after a protest. The only time black lives matter to BLM is when a black person gets killed by a white cop. They ignore the fact that blacks are more likely to die at the hands of other blacks than by cops. Sure I agree with the statement Black Lives Matter, but the movement is misguided, divisive, and harmful to society as a whole.
"Intergalactic mind traveling!" -me on acid

rodriguezsmith
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: my custom title

Post by rodriguezsmith »

bentech wrote:thats some cornfed horseshit if i ever heard it

and it puts you on the side of the racists white supremicists
who think the problem is reporting the offensive behavior

how convenient
Bored of that last screen name, but as proof of ID - I replied to a message of yours with a similar, over-simplified point to above re militarisation, did I not? Am I a white supremacist, bentt? With my mongrel children, and vague peer-group perhaps varied enough to warrant it's own Michael Jackson video or 90's Benetton advert? That is, of course, if they didn't open their gobs and reveal their deviancy...but that's besides the point.

You kinda remind me of a guy you hate, 'ole chimpo bush', discursively - "You're either with us or against us" - and, it seems, just as hawkish.

The situation is fucked up there. Yes, whole generations have been abused and learned to mistrust/loath police, sadly with good reason....but going to war with the fucking police will just makes things worse... A part of me can kinda empathise, though... Living with that would drive you fucking mad.

Overall, though, wars don't help anything sane.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

Andrefski wrote: Yes, whole generations have been abused and learned to mistrust/loath police, sadly with good reason....

this is what ive been driving at
recognizing this as true

in a nation where this is true it has to be expected that this type of event will occur

in light of these two truths the burden of responsibility should fall completely on the police to rectify the injustice

they need to clean house
not use public relations to promote sympathy for their loathsome institution
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

rodriguezsmith
some karma
some karma

Post by rodriguezsmith »

You're right, they do. But they won't, will they?

Is effective civil war going to stop it, or even reduce it? Nope, more innocent people will die....Do you really advocate an armed uprising, bent? Really-really?

By the way, I have no answers. It's a shit state of affairs. And, I know, it's easy for this comfortable white boy to be calm. I'm not watching my people be fucked over...

Have you seen that amazing photo recently, of that woman with such poise standing calmly a moment before the storm troopers pile on? I liked that a lot. I'd say, even thought it's much harder to do, responding with such dignity is to be desired. Do you really win by becoming the same as your enemy?

rodriguezsmith
some karma
some karma

Post by rodriguezsmith »

Mind you, can you think of another group that has taken tools of it's own denigration and ran with them so thoroughly as afro-americans? Y'know, the self applied usage of nigger in tunes like that linked, or conversationally, or describing women as bitches or hoes...is that really a positive re-appropriation? What do you think?

What a fucking mess it all is. *sigh*