Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
AGD
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by AGD »

How about Teflon?

merabelawah
needs karma

Post by merabelawah »

Gypsy nirvana is free and back in uk
He's posting on ic about it - good news , no one should be locked up for weed

PeacockVapor
some karma
some karma

Post by PeacockVapor »

Great news

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

posted 03-18-2016, 05:27 AM

"I should make a doctors appointment, and have a proper check-up.
My health seems to have suffered a bit, so better safe than sorry.
Where I was locked up for all that time was not what you could call a healthy place. One of the discs slipped in my lower back after a took a tumble (slipped on cat shit) whilst trying to workout, which wasn't easy in such a hot, filthy, roach, rat and mossie infested place. I was virtually bed-ridden for months, robbed by the guards of meds that my friends and family tried to bring me... It's an old injury that reoccurs fairly regularly and I probably need what the docs call 'Spinal Fusion', which is pretty serious surgery..."
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

well_lol_doh
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by well_lol_doh »

Any news on PoM? Has anyone managed to confirm if he's now in the US?.. Why is it all so quiet? Why did Serrin Turner recently resign?

Questions..questions, questions...
If men didn't have willies to wave the world would be a lot more sane place...

Sir Bonehead
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Woof

Post by Sir Bonehead »

I took some time off from this thread as I had some of my own legal issues to resolve. Let me say that all charges against me were dropped after six months of stress.

The reason I mention this is the physiological and psychological impacts that indictments ring. Unless you are one with the world while in custody and okay with just trying to stay alive, many are tempted to plea just to get it over with sooner. It is made that way intentionally.

Those that have the wherewithal to make bail are a lot less likely to plea and actually have a better bargaining position with the prosecution. The problem is... the government always without fail seizes all assets to leave the perp without bail or defense funds. I am not really proud to be an American and much like Gyp, I would like to find an island of sanity in the sea of chaos.

In the United States, many a murder suspect will fight extradition to another state delay trial. It is a futile attempt and they always lose, but the point it, an American either has to sign a waiver to be extradited to another state or lose his case in state court. Note that I keep saying state, as most ordinary crimes outside of organized crime are state crimes. Killing a president is a state crime for instance and the killer would be tried in the state he killed him, unless security lets some nut ball into the perp walk with a gun, as was the case of Lee Harvey Ozwald.

So... If an American can fight extradition and have his day in court, then why can't a Canadian fight it to another country. The USA is always pounding on countries to be more civilized with their criminals and others, and should be all for seeing that one's constitutional rights being upheld, from the country of the perp. Sure Thailand is Not Canada, but they are an ally to the USA and therefore should allow prisoners the same rights to keep on good terms with the USA.

However, I think in POMs case, he may find the conditions in an American jail a little better than Thailand, and that is the Onion. Gyp held his own and stayed in the PI for Two and a Half Years. He literally fought getting on the airplane and I personally applaud him for that. He was in miserable conditions seeing people that have been there forever, but he held his ground. And look now, Gyp is in the UK, a civilized county and one that has a legal system he understands. He could fight extradition there for a long time, and I think soon enough that process will begin. I have warned him to prepare for the inevitable. I don't know if POM can stand two and a half or more years in the dungeon he is in until his consular can get him deported to Canada.

I hated that Emery got extradited to the USA, and I also hate Emery. But he signed a plea deal with the USA and I think the Canadians just made him live by his word. Especially under Harper. POM should and probably will do better under the new government.

Thanks for posting that address SB. I have always watched POM for a sense of entertainment and although I do not agree with his methods, it was always like watching a train wreck. He always seemed bent on destroying himself with his big mouth. I do really think that if POM makes it to trial he Will testify and that testimony should take about as long as this thread has been going.

Thanks for the site SB. Keep it real. :lurk: