The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 338 times

Rambo.

Post by smokebreaks »

So a few weeks back now, I shared with you the story of North Korea selling Methamphetamine and in the story there was a bit of detail about a character named Rambo.

Well, after some digging....

Turns out Rambo happened to be the bodyguard for "The Mastermind"

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/wo ... -bars.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In Real Life, ‘Rambo’ Ends Up as a Soldier of Misfortune, Behind Bars

Joseph Hunter, nicknamed Rambo, was led by Thai police officers after his arrest last year. He is facing life in prison.

DECEMBER 20, 2014
Late last year, a strike force of elite Thai police officers descended on the Baan Suan estates, a palm-treed housing complex next to a golf course on the tourist island of Phuket. The officers’ mission was to capture the American expatriate in Villa 34: Joseph Hunter, a retired soldier wanted by his government for having taken up what law enforcement officials called a new career — as a hired killer.

Within three days, Mr. Hunter, a former Army sniper with Special Forces training, was in shackles on an airplane bound for New York, where he was formally accused of managing a team of contract hit men overseas. Law enforcement officials said the group had conspired to murder a federal drug agent and a drug-world informant in exchange for an $800,000 bounty from men they believed were members of a Colombian cartel.

The case against Mr. Hunter, nicknamed Rambo, seemed to have been lifted from the latest action thriller. The hit was set for Liberia and, the Drug Enforcement Administration said, the plans were elaborate; the hired killers asked their employers for sophisticated latex masks to make them look as if they were of a different race and plotted to escape aboard a privately chartered jet. In a more shocking twist, at least for the gunmen, the supposed cartel members employing them were, in reality, D.E.A. agents setting up a sting.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Rambo.

Post by smokebreaks »

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/02/ny ... enary.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In May 2013, court papers say, Joseph Hunter, a soldier of fortune, got an email from his boss. The boss, a South African named Paul Le Roux, wanted Mr. Hunter’s assistance with “a priority job.”

Six months earlier, after sailing out of Ecuador, a 40-foot yacht hired by Mr. Le Roux had crashed on the shores of a South Pacific island. The local police found a dead Slovakian man onboard and $100 million worth of cocaine inside the boat’s hull. In the ensuing weeks, Mr. Le Roux wrote to Mr. Hunter, the yacht’s captain had turned state’s evidence and begun “providing tips” to American authorities.

And so in his email, court papers say, Mr. Le Roux asked Mr. Hunter “to fix this issue.” The papers add that Mr. Hunter, in an email of his own, told his boss, “My guys will handle it.”

The way that Mr. Hunter, 49, allegedly handled it, by planning to assassinate the captain and an American federal agent, led to his arrest and extradition to New York. But on Friday, for the first time, federal prosecutors acknowledged that the sting operation that led to Mr. Hunter’s arrest was launched with the help of Mr. Le Roux himself.

The alleged plans were never carried out, and Mr. Hunter remains imprisoned in New York.

The official disclosure of Mr. Le Roux’s involvement in the case, which The New York Times reported in December was contained in documents filed by the government on Friday night in response to arguments by Mr. Hunter’s lawyer that the case against his client should be dismissed. In January, the lawyer, Marlon Kirton, filed a motion asserting that the Drug Enforcement Administration had entrapped his client and accusing prosecutors of “outrageous government conduct” for having used Mr. Le Roux as a cooperating witness.
Starting to see a pattern emerging here?
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Rambo.

Post by MadMoonMan »

The relationship between alzheimers disease and Rambo ism?

Or.. In my Third Excyclopedia expounding

Or as I call it in my Brand NEW BOOk CRAnial FRombosis. for $29.95

cranial frombosis.

These kind of things shouldn't happen.. See how I typed that right?

See how I orginally typed i

doh.. yes.. I can't type it now because I forgot it git it? duh?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Rambo.

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Whatever the judges allow you to get away with.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Rambo.

Post by smokebreaks »

Seems to me that the shit coming out as a result of Mr. Le Roux's cooperation if you will seems to show a pattern of elite ex-special forces.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/s ... 5f732f6bb2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That Aussie Israeli from the elite squad Duvdevan is quite an interesting fellow.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Rambo.

Post by MadMoonMan »

Mess with Jerusalem you can kiss your ass goodbye.

There can only be ONE true GOD controls Jerusalem
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Rambo.

Post by smokebreaks »

Funny. Allah, Yahweh, God. All the same.

Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, same prophets in all the books.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Rambo.

Post by bentech »

U.S. law also said you could not sell things on credit to a country at war, and Rieber gave the Nationalists very, very generous terms of credit. He did something else as well. Texaco, being a major oil company, had offices, installations, agents, tank farms in ports all over the world, and he sent out orders to them saying, "Send us, as soon as possible, any information you acquire about oil tankers heading for the Spanish Republic." This information was passed on to the Nationalists to help submarine captains and bomber pilots look for targets. Twenty-nine oil tankers heading for the Spanish Republic were destroyed, damaged, or captured during the war, and in at least one or two cases, we can specifically tie it to information supplied by Texaco. So the United States might be neutral, but Texaco had gone to war. ...

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/28/472135541 ... feedburner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com