Peat pots for seedlings?

Growing in electric sunshine
SpliffMasterFlex
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Peat pots for seedlings?

Post by SpliffMasterFlex »

This one is starting to come along, but the leaves look slightly disformed?
Attachments
day 7-2.jpeg

SpliffMasterFlex
some karma
some karma

Peat pots for seedlings?

Also, i've noticed the perlite in the solo cups is yellowing. Could that possibly be from poor ventilation, or just from the light?

SpliffMasterFlex
some karma
some karma

Peat pots for seedlings?

Week 5-6 for the big one, 3-4 for the smaller ones. Going to induce flowering once the smallers ones catch up. They're coming along fairly well
Attachments
6 weeks.jpeg

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Peat pots for seedlings?

Post by Lrus007 »

looking good
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

SpliffMasterFlex
some karma
some karma

Peat pots for seedlings?

Thank you, i have quite a couple of leaves that are yellowing near the center of the plant. Could that be from lack of light, or a possible nitrogen deficiency? I'll post a pic if it'll help

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Peat pots for seedlings?

Post by Lrus007 »

most likely age of leafs. they will yellow and drop.
on the larger one is a good time to take some clones.
i always say clone early and often. that way if you have
a good keeper you have clones of it already. for next round.
also clone plants are faster than seed plants to grow.
good luck
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

SpliffMasterFlex
some karma
some karma

Peat pots for seedlings?

I'd love to get some clones, but I currently only have one tent :( If all goes well with this haul im going to purchase another so i can always have plants in veg and flowering and run a cycle. All seems to be going well

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Peat pots for seedlings?

Post by Lrus007 »

rubbermaid tub painted white inside or 2 together to be taller.
2 sockets and 2 100 watt eqv cfl bulbs would work nicely in it.
Lrus007

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Peat pots for seedlings?

Post by Prawn Connery »

They look pretty good. Try not to overwater or overfertilise the little ones - hard to tell from the pix, but the smaller ones look like they might be clawing a bit from slight moisture stress and possibly a little too much N.

Those plants are also old enough to sex: have look at where the leaf stems and branches meet the main stem - especially towards the top of the plant - and you should be able to see a couple of tiny pistils with white hairs (female) or balls with stems (males).
SpliffMasterFlex wrote:Thank you, i have quite a couple of leaves that are yellowing near the center of the plant. Could that be from lack of light, or a possible nitrogen deficiency? I'll post a pic if it'll help
Yellowing near the centre of the plant is usually a sign they are being shaded by the other branches and not getting as much light. The plant will use up all the energy from those leaves and discard them. This allows more light penetration, whilst the energy is used to grow into areas of stronger light. Plants are very smart in their own way and will regulate their growth patterns depending on the environment.
Licensed to Krill

SpliffMasterFlex
some karma
some karma

Peat pots for seedlings?

1 of the 3 smaller plants is a female i think, it seems like the pistils are green though for some reason. Some are forming on another but it's too early to tell. I think i did slightly overfeed the smaller ones with nutrients, i'm going to give them plain water for the next week or so and then switch them all to flower once i can determine the sex. Pics will be coming soon as well