Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Roots

Post by Roots »

Sportsters turf is being taken over by the Mongols and the Vagos.

well_lol_doh
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by well_lol_doh »

DD Ramone wrote:
smokebreaks wrote:I wonder if Mongoose can dance?

well okay, maybe it's not a day at the beach...

I was referring to this clip that you posted specifically Smokes.
The 'Thriller' one, with the lady/boy choreographer mincing about.
It's from the main prison on Cebu in the Philippines.

CPDRC Dancing Inmates

CPDRC Dancing Inmates or the CPDRC dancers is a collective of prison inmates in Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center (CPDRC), a maximum security prison in Cebu, in Cebu Province, Philippines where the prisoners perform dance routines as part of their daily exercise and rehabilitation, and many of their performances are filmed and released online, making them a popular feature among fans and veritable online celebrities.

Byron F. Garcia, the official security advisor to the Cebu government, is credited for starting a program of choreographed exercise routines for the inmates. He was appointed head of the prison by his sister Gwendolyn Garcia, governor of Cebu Province. The prison is best known for its rendition of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video. The prison management has also released a video explaining the concept behind the prison management at CPDRC.
*From Wikipedia
I was reading up on this yesterday. Apparently they didn't have one incident of violence in the prison during the dancing rehabilitation programme. They'd put on one show a month and families and friends could come visit and watch.

Unfortunately due to political reasons they were forced to stop, but the initiative was a wild success while it lasted.

I love it - giving prisoners a sense of community and team work, endorphins from dancing and monthly goals to set and achieve.

So much better than America using its prisoners as a cheap labour work force.
If men didn't have willies to wave the world would be a lot more sane place...

well_lol_doh
some karma
some karma

Post by well_lol_doh »

Back to PoM. Does anyone have any idea when or if he'll be extradited to the US? it has all gone very quiet on that front?

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

The Thai authorities were saying that they would have him out of there and on a plane to the USA within a month, and it's around a month already.

Since PoM is a Canadian national, I reckon that there might be some sort of hold up while he tries to forstall what is probably the inevitable, by somehow appealing to the Canadian authorities.

I doubt if the Canadians will impede the US in taken possession of him.
So more likely PoM will soon be on some Con-Air flight back to New York sometime real soon.

I'm not so well versed in Thai extradition law to know about any other sort of legal relief he might be entitled to.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

Sportster
some karma
some karma

Post by Sportster »

Roots wrote:Sportsters probably won't be posting about the HA's anymore....Supporters should know it's not their place.
When have I Mr Roots??....

Roots wrote:Sportsters turf is being taken over by the Mongols and the Vagos.
Actually as of late, it's been powdery mildew and some new kinda mites I've never even heard of...LOL!!! No greenies or mutts in my turf either :whistle:
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING TICKET....

Roots

Post by Roots »

Have fun with those russets.

nbrk
some karma
some karma

Post by nbrk »

WHOAH

Tache tracked scout/cirrus. Incredible.

Go to antilop.cc/sr and start reading from 'The Swashbuckler'

Has that always been there? Jesus, when did this happen? That's some insane level 12 shiyat right there.

Edit: Been there for ages apparently. Damn scatter-brained fool...

Freakalicious
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 3 times

Post by Freakalicious »

Fuck me I shouldn't have read this thread, just a reminder of the nastiness of the scene. Hey Sportster show us a pic of your pinky ring, I need a good laugh.

nbrk
some karma
some karma

Post by nbrk »

Does anyone know if JB AKA John Bourne AKA Ripz / Mr.C would be at all connected to PoM?

FriendlyChemist was pushing bitcoin-brokers. Bitcoinbrokers PR posts on disqus has one follower, and a friend (bitcoinseedstore): John C (a 'friend' of bitcoinbrokers PR guy) has the same single follower (bitcionseedstore). John C is pushing a scam site: btc2cash.net. When I was researching bitcoinseedsstore, someone warned that they suspected the site was a front for JB after TSD (theseeddepot) tanked. I know this is all batman and robin, but it's something. I feel it in my waters. Could John C be JB+Mr C?

Aparently JB was also behind potpimmp.com (another fiasco) see:http://www.bestseedbank.com/pot-pimp/

see: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6125156" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (regarding the seed depot scam)

(karmabitch regarding accusations she was involved: "JB said,.. "he shut down because he has a federal indictment, link to the gypsy case" that he was just told of it andthat there is a RAT. Ratting out seed companies. ")

It's all very very tenuous, and my knowledge of the scene is limit to reading forum posts, etc. My head hurts. Just posting to see if it strikes a chord, or brown note.

well_lol_doh
some karma
some karma

Post by well_lol_doh »

nbrk wrote:WHOAH

Tache tracked scout/cirrus. Incredible.

Go to antilop.cc/sr and start reading from 'The Swashbuckler'

Has that always been there? Jesus, when did this happen? That's some insane level 12 shiyat right there.

Edit: Been there for ages apparently. Damn scatter-brained fool...

Yeah, Moustache is a terrifyingly good researcher. And a lovely person to boot. I want Moustache's babies basically. :winky: