Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

smokebreaks wrote:
Gypsy's ego was his own worst fucking enemy and thought himself to be the pinnacle of the industry, but he's no Arjan.

Have you ever met GN? Have you ever met Aryan? How do you come to the conclusion that GN thought of himself as 'The Pinnacle of the Industry?, I've never heard him say that.

Truth is the people of MPG aren't fanboys for shysters.
Have you met everyone on MPG to know this?

How many bought his international cannagraphic magazine subscription only to find that 2 issues was all it ever amounted to?

Around 20 who were compensated with seeds or refunded if that wasn't good enough.

Others saw his extravagance and flamboyance as traits befitting a showman with absolutely no substance.

Extravagance and Flamboyance, I've never seen these traits, please explain.

Gypsy became commonly known as a huckster. His two bit shtick was comedic thou ultimately a true disappointment when the extent of his depravity was made known by and to others in the industry.

What is GN's 'Two bit shtick' and how is he depraved?

His only concern was about his bottom line.

I agree that you have to watch your bottom line in any business. But it certainly wasn't GN's only concern.

Changing his legal name to that of the company so that he could siphon funds from the orders and then transfer the assets of the company (Start with his pilfering ICMag from Gypsy Nirvana LTD, to ICMag LTD) that which was an established legal partnership between himself and his ex, Nikki, prior to PoM's shenanigans, showed the world just how much of an unscrupulous fuck that bastard could be.

GN's online handle since the late 90's had always been GN and people had been calling him 'Gypsy' for many years before he changed his name in 2004. He definitely didn't change his name to syphon off anything. I really don't know where you got that idea from (oh, probably PoM?). ICMAG was created via a loan from GNLTD, which both directors at the time agreed to, and was fully paid back, during PoM's shenanigans.

Sometimes breakups can be messy, but that doesn't mean you can just fuck your business partner by taking the assets of one venture and setting up shop with a different partner in a different local.

Yes I agree breakups can be messy especially when an agent provocateur (PoM) within the business created by GN was hellbent on a very hostile takeover and using tactics such as threatening GN, his family, his staff, his customers and suppliers. Setting him up on assault charges and attacking him constantly online with such subterfuge that even you Smokes ate it 'Hook-Line-And-Sinker. Oh No, I don't think GN's problem was that he was 'Fucking his Partner'. What the problem really was is that he was: NOT FUCKING HiS PARTNER, because he wanted kids, and she didn't. So it wasn't working out.[\b]

Any talk about respect for what he's done for Cannabis is a load of guano.

I would say that someone who stuck his neck out to supply the world with the wherewithal to grow and the information to accomplish that has my respect, obviously not yours. Some people have to make sacrifices to bring about change, and I'd say that GN, with what he has done helped alot of people get started, and his legacy still lives on, over at the site he founded with that loan from GNlTD [\b]

Last edited by DD Ramone on Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

DD Ramone wrote:..... an agent provocateur (PoM) within the business created by GN was hellbent on a very hostile takeover and using tactics such as threatening GN, his family, his staff, his customers and suppliers. Setting him up on assault charges and attacking him constantly online with such subterfuge that even you Smokes ate it 'Hook-Line-And-Sinker.
Smokes drank the mongoose juice fer sure, if i am not mistaken it was smokes who had dinner at PoM's place and posted the pics of all those binders containing the personal info on customers and breeders/suppliers that PoM used to terrify the World of Pot and destroy Gypsy's biz. :rolleyes:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Several years was devoted travelling to renowned aromatherapy spas and institutes located in S.E. Asia. Numerous trips to Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and the Philippines lead to gaining a broader understanding of the Asian approach of essential oil use in aromatherapy, meditation and therapeutic massage.

All oils at xxxxx xxxxxxx Botanicals are personally sourced direct from distillers. Regular visits to distillers located around the world, ranging from small artisan to large producers, ensure premium quality aromatherapy products that adhere to the high standards of xxxxx xxxxxx Botanicals. An additional level of quality assurance is in place by GC-MS (Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrum) testing essential oils.
Yeah she hated it alright.

An uncollectible judgment and his ass in a Filipino jail.

Gypsy came out on top.

Good lord you're stupid
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

ninjacloakd wrote:
DD Ramone wrote:..... an agent provocateur (PoM) within the business created by GN was hellbent on a very hostile takeover and using tactics such as threatening GN, his family, his staff, his customers and suppliers. Setting him up on assault charges and attacking him constantly online with such subterfuge that even you Smokes ate it 'Hook-Line-And-Sinker.
Smokes drank the mongoose juice fer sure, if i am not mistaken it was smokes who had dinner at PoM's place and posted the pics of all those binders containing the personal info on customers and breeders/suppliers that PoM used to terrify the World of Pot and destroy Gypsy's biz. :rolleyes:

Once again, you make up stories to fit your narrative.

Perhaps we need to revisit the basis for defamation claims since you seem to be unable to comprehend that I did not post anything even remotely close to what you've claimed and no, I didn't have dinner at Mongoose's house.

I had a beer while waiting for a cab to take me back to my hotel at 4:00am GMT on a Christmas Eve.

But hey your stories don't have to have anything resembling a grain of truth do they?
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

DD Ramone wrote:
smokebreaks wrote:
Gypsy's ego was his own worst fucking enemy and thought himself to be the pinnacle of the industry, but he's no Arjan.

Have you ever met GN? Have you ever met Aryan? How do you come to the conclusion that GN thought of himself as 'The Pinnacle of the Industry?, I've never heard him say that.

Truth is the people of MPG aren't fanboys for shysters.
Have you met everyone on MPG to know this?

How many bought his international cannagraphic magazine subscription only to find that 2 issues was all it ever amounted to?

Around 20 who were compensated with seeds or refunded if that wasn't good enough.

Others saw his extravagance and flamboyance as traits befitting a showman with absolutely no substance.

Extravagance and Flamboyance, I've never seen these traits, please explain.

Gypsy became commonly known as a huckster. His two bit shtick was comedic thou ultimately a true disappointment when the extent of his depravity was made known by and to others in the industry.

What is GN's 'Two bit shtick' and how is he depraved?

His only concern was about his bottom line.

I agree that you have to watch your bottom line in any business. But it certainly wasn't GN's only concern.

Changing his legal name to that of the company so that he could siphon funds from the orders and then transfer the assets of the company (Start with his pilfering ICMag from Gypsy Nirvana LTD, to ICMag LTD) that which was an established legal partnership between himself and his ex, Nikki, prior to PoM's shenanigans, showed the world just how much of an unscrupulous fuck that bastard could be.

GN's online handle since the late 90's had always been GN and people had been calling him 'Gypsy' for many years before he changed his name in 2004. He definitely didn't change his name to syphon off anything. I really don't know where you got that idea from (oh, probably PoM?). ICMAG was created via a loan from GNLTD, which both directors at the time agreed to, and was fully paid back, during PoM's shenanigans.

Sometimes breakups can be messy, but that doesn't mean you can just fuck your business partner by taking the assets of one venture and setting up shop with a different partner in a different local.

Yes I agree breakups can be messy especially when an agent provocateur (PoM) within the business created by GN was hellbent on a very hostile takeover and using tactics such as threatening GN, his family, his staff, his customers and suppliers. Setting him up on assault charges and attacking him constantly online with such subterfuge that even you Smokes ate it 'Hook-Line-And-Sinker. Oh No, I don't think GN's problem was that he was 'Fucking his Partner'. What the problem really was is that he was: NOT FUCKING HiS PARTNER, because he wanted kids, and she didn't. So it wasn't working out.[\b]

Any talk about respect for what he's done for Cannabis is a load of guano.

I would say that someone who stuck his neck out to supply the world with the wherewithal to grow and the information to accomplish that has my respect, obviously not yours. Some people have to make sacrifices to bring about change, and I'd say that GN, with what he has done helped alot of people get started, and his legacy still lives on, over at the site he founded with that loan from GNlTD[\b]

Learn to use the
tags 'eh?

His flamboyant tendencies: braggadocio with regard to his Jag (an XJ6 is only worth about $30k) his worldwide travels and his namesake stash boxes made in third world nations by exploited labor.

Yeah, Gypsy was most definitely a role model for enterprising thieves and wannabe players.

While Arjan's business model is selling 10 packs of assorted birdseed for €200 and fund his strain hunter site.

Telling someone that all they have to do to escape the clutches of a black market is to grow their own and here buy seeds from me for $10-$20 a bean is doing oh so much.

Jorge Cervantes taught more people how to grow than most anyone else, all he did was write a bestselling tutorial, guess you think he should've won a Pulitzer for teaching people to flip the switch by cutting the light to 12/12 from 18/6 or 20/4.

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

[quote="smokebreaks]
Several years was devoted travelling to renowned aromatherapy spas and institutes located in S.E. Asia. Numerous trips to Thailand, L"aos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and the Philippines lead to gaining a broader understanding of the Asian approach of essential oil use in aromatherapy, meditation and therapeutic massage.

All oils at xxxxx xxxxxxx Botanicals are personally sourced direct from distillers. Regular visits to distillers located around the world, ranging from small artisan to large producers, ensure premium quality aromatherapy products that adhere to the high standards of xxxxx xxxxxx Botanicals. An additional level of quality assurance is in place by GC-MS (Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrum) testing essential oils.
Smokes, if I'm not mistaken, haven't you just OUTED Dutchgrown there????? :rolleyes: :facepalm: :whistle:

Ya think I'm stupid but at least I know how to do a simple Google search!

...... and if that pics is HER, I'd say her health has improved - a lot! :tup: :grin: :mutley2:

........... and by the way, yer an idiot! :rollitiup:

Sportster
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by Sportster »

BOY HOWDY...smokes, you hittin' that crack pipe again?, yer onna roll there Hoss, problem is....most thats rolling out is utter BS, I've known all the players since day one, where the fuk were you during Weedbase days smokes??....WAIT, how about mIRC before Weedbase??......I laugh at what I see you wasting your time posting about, because if theres anyone in this house right now that more full of shit than PoM......

is you!! :smoke:
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING TICKET....

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

smokebreaks wrote:
ninjacloakd wrote:
Once again, you make up stories to fit your narrative.

Perhaps we need to revisit the basis for defamation claims since you seem to be unable to comprehend that I did not post anything even remotely close to what you've claimed and no, I didn't have dinner at Mongoose's house.

I had a beer while waiting for a cab to take me back to my hotel at 4:00am GMT on a Christmas Eve.

But hey your stories don't have to have anything resembling a grain of truth do they?
Well actually smokes I kinda, sorta remember this from back in the day, but I was basing my claim on YOUR QUOTE below about knowing the actual contents of those binders! :grin: :wink:
smokebreaks wrote:All those binders were was the hard copy printout of the strain guide.
So I was figuring that you musta seen the binders, in person, somewhere at some point in time.

...... but maybe Jesus can help us out here, I'm sure he has that pics of the binders and knows exactly who was at that dinner with PoM
(since you say it's not you!) :innocent:

edit to add: ..... and of course I believe you! :grin: :roflmao:

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God

Post by smokebreaks »

Oh joy, the resident red and white thinks I give a fuck what his wannabe tough ass has to say?

The guy who puts around on half a Harley thinks he's gonna talk shit?

I've been in this scene since the days of alt.drugs.marijuana or rec.drugs.pot

Long before the days of Midwest Stoners which was where your weedbase forums originally came from.

I think you and your wanna be tough guy friends can get fucked buddy, because if you don't remember, I live in Charlie country and your ole 81 don't mean shit to me.

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by ninjacloakd »

.... but what about OUTING Dutchgrown and knowing the contents of those binders???????????? :smoke: