Looking good!

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

Pic of Kush plant

Post by twilson »

Yeah I probably should put it into flower in a few days but I'll be tying it down quite a bit to reduce its height. I have another plant of the same variety but it's been a real runt so I won't be getting Jack shit off it. That means I gotta get the good one bigger to get a decent yield that means lots of "tie me kangaroo down , mate ".

Matter of fact that was the first record I ever bought way back in 1965 ( a 45 not 33 1/3 ).
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

twilson
Karma God
Karma God

Pic of Kush plant

Post by twilson »

I'm using Intrinsics mix from "yet another heirloom grow" thread. I can water these plants and walk away from them for 4 days, come back and they are doing just fine. Almost no baby sitting involved at all. That is a huge advantage to me.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Pic of Kush plant

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Soil is two thirds the yield for one quarter the work. Or thereabouts. If you're lazy like me, it looks pretty good.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Sir Bonehead
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Woof

Pic of Kush plant

Post by Sir Bonehead »

I like soil, it is more forgiving than hydro et al

Some of the grow snobs have been downing FFOF saying it was bought by some big company. I don't really care, if it works it works. And if you don't have to feed your plants even better. Like you, I like to disappear for a few days and just let the light timer do all the work. I may come home to some thirsty plants, but cannabis is okay after a bit of thirst. That is only when the plants are in late flower anyway, and have used up all their pot space with roots.

Have fun with your Kush Twilson. Being a West Coaster and a Sativa lover I generally avoid Kush for some reason. However, some of the best weed I ever had from looks to aroma to just overall quality has been a kush. I bought some Last Call SFV Kush in a dispensary in West Seattle. It cost me $6 per gram. I bought all they had and then made a deal on the shake for making hash. The reason that the price was so low was because the buds were tiny, many about twice the size of a raisin. I got a killer deal on the shake, but forget what it was. Anyway... That was some fantastic weed and even better hash. I had a high hash to shake ratio very effortlessly.

Irwin the Troll
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 30 times
Received Karma : 141 times

Pic of Kush plant

Post by Irwin the Troll »

I have to grow hydro, I like to play with my plants, and I find when they are in soil, I usually kill them. I'm gonna do an aeroponic thread soon.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Pic of Kush plant

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The WA state pot shops will often sell sugar leaf/bud trim/popcorn buds for ridiculously cheap because it has zero bag appeal. Sometimes it kicks ass, I can see getting a big hash yield from it.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

twilson
Karma God
Karma God

Pic of Kush plant

Post by twilson »

Sir Bonehead wrote:I like soil, it is more forgiving than hydro et al

Some of the grow snobs have been downing FFOF saying it was bought by some big company. I don't really care, if it works it works. And if you don't have to feed your plants even better. Like you, I like to disappear for a few days and just let the light timer do all the work. I may come home to some thirsty plants, but cannabis is okay after a bit of thirst. That is only when the plants are in late flower anyway, and have used up all their pot space with roots.

Have fun with your Kush Twilson. Being a West Coaster and a Sativa lover I generally avoid Kush for some reason. However, some of the best weed I ever had from looks to aroma to just overall quality has been a kush. I bought some Last Call SFV Kush in a dispensary in West Seattle. It cost me $6 per gram. I bought all they had and then made a deal on the shake for making hash. The reason that the price was so low was because the buds were tiny, many about twice the size of a raisin. I got a killer deal on the shake, but forget what it was. Anyway... That was some fantastic weed and even better hash. I had a high hash to shake ratio very effortlessly.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting Sir. You guys out west are more advanced than us in the east on a few things. I'd like to get more acquainted with sativa but that's never gonna happen with this short grow cabinet I have.

Been hearing prices of $125 an ounce for that top quality shake out west so yeah to get good weed that does the job for that price is a great deal. I'd never buy the high cost bud if I could get good shake at $125.

twilson
Karma God
Karma God

Pic of Kush plant

Post by twilson »

Yeah they got go to 12/12 pretty soon if not sooner. They are really going through growth spurts every time I water them. They love being in those 5 gal buckets. They really take off once they are transplanted into them.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2159 times
Received Karma : 1584 times

Pic of Kush plant

Post by ripper5 »

Doing the same thing ATM, Fox Farm OF, 5 of unknown origin girls, small 600w grow. Maybe I'll post a pic or 2 when I get the chance.