colorado: growing for sales

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

whats the climate like in the state now for growers?

how regulated are they?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Yeah. Whats the most popular blend?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Similar to here in WA I'm sure, growers have a lot of paperwork, fees and general hoops to jump through including tests for mold, fungicides/pesticides and a cannabinoid profile for every batch, but it's basically working out OK. Even if the pots not better than good black market--and it often is--it's a qualitatively different buying experience having forty or fifty choices instead of two or three. What's hot? Stuff you'd expect, kush fifteen different ways, the usual high test hybrids like Blue Dream--and high CBN, people are buying that in rec stores for pain. There's a guy here with an awesome rotten pineapple C99 pheno he grows in a warehouse I'm digging and people pulled some nice outdoor crops last year.
IMG_7252-001.JPG
IMG_7252-001.JPG (274 KiB) Viewed 1901 times
This is some SSH grown outdoors last year I like. These guys do a nice job- http://cannasol.net/strains/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think the scene is cooler here than it is in Amsterdam right now because the supply end is looked after legally. The pot and concentrates are better here too than in Amsterdam, the quality is generally just better and people are pheno hunting and even pollen chucking on a scale you can't in NL, it'll just keep getting better. The local med scene kept all the primo cuts alive and well from the past too, all credit to them. Look out for Oregon, they seem to have learnt from our mistakes and done better. That could be a great place to become a legal rec grower.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Jesús Malverde »

If you just want to grow and not deal with the paperwork, experienced growers can find work with licencees. If you know your plants and your shit and can handle the electricals and such I'd imagine you could make tradesman type wages. It's not the adrenaline rush or money of illegal growing but it could be a nice steady legal job. When California flips, probably next year, it goes big time then.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by twilson »

Jesus Mel wrote - " people pulled some nice outdoor crops last year."

I thought state approved pot had to be grown indoors.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Nope, not here. Growing a legal commercial crop indoors under artificial light that can be grown using the sun strikes me--and apparently a few others--as a huge unforgivable environmental travesty.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

do the states that have legalized for recreational use prohibit workers with criminal records?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Post by anu »

i just returned from Co.
Springs,Manitou Springs, Pueblo,Trinidad and Denver, now i'm looking for a woman as good looking as Smotty to marry so's i cain't testify agin er and vice versa,if you want my extensive report,it's ten dollah,
went to a great Hydro shop in Co. Springs called Roots,it's rasta owned and the owner made his own ferts for a while ,so he doesn't BS customer's bout fertz, he tells em like it is,he gave me a free sample of a new foliar spray called Ancient Amber,made from non GMO fermented Soy and a Nettle's extract, i am combining it with my old Molasses foliar which i use at 1 teaspoon instead of 1 tblspn per gallon on baby spruce and pine's and the growth and branch formation on baby pines and spruce growth is amazin vrs. the usuall bright green on the end of branch's you see annually
Who said auto ? i just was gonna reply, and lost my place, my friend in Co. is growing Jock Horror which is says is much better than Herer,these figures ain't right but close he says the diff is like 17 % vrs. 26%, he uses T-5's and sez the money he saves is considerable,but whut i'm wondering bout all u expert's is are you ready to try 12 to 1 , 18 off 6 on to save more money with increased growth AND HOW you can incorporate this with Auto's cuz ya don't wanna let them go 24 hrs. anyway this link is for anyone other than ttech cuz it's a f-a-c-e book page devoted to new light scheds. https://www.facebook.com/groups/593161020803538/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Joe Pietrie's 12 to 1 light schedule, i'm sorry i ever left Colo. but now it's just another traffic headache and while i love Wa. the land is so much more expensive than Or,i'm thinkin ore-cali
if u want to see a well run dispen. check Maggie's Farm in Manitou,it must do 15 times what the maggies in pueblo does.
the Roots foliar is made in Eugene, aurorainnovations.com , check out their reusable-recycleable root pots
p.p.s. saw LED street light's in pueblo on 40 ft. poles the area underneath was so illuminated it blew my mind. i wonder if using colored film you can get grow spectrum artificially ? like Roy Thinnes in an old scifi
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by anu »

ben ! the arcade in manitou is just like you left it,the houseless yoots phandlin at 8am are so high by 10am i don't bother to contribute,no evidence i saw of water damage,denver had 5,000 homeless teenager's who haven't found weed employment yet, THCjobs.com 420jobs.com
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Post by anu »

malverde ! what do u think the best medible in wa. is ? i'm hooked on malt balls made with Damo oil, some people who don't like green crack also don't like dirty jack's malt balls, due to customer feedback which informed the home office as to the doasage direction on the pack of dirty jacks of 3 balls as a dose,in a disp. one day all the employees agreed that 2 was enuff and and that 3 is too much to drive,the packs now don't dosage instructs., of course some people still don't have a problem with gummies looking just like gummies, who has a favorite mersh medible ? there are some tinctures i reall like in wa. made with lemon haze,the tiny bottles of thc called tangerine dream, make my eyes bloody red like old 70's mexican pot drenched in paraquat, i'm not clear if they have tangerine haze in them ?