Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Growing in electric sunshine
HD1
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by HD1 »

Last I heard from you, you were downsizing and things were tight. Pleased that things are still going strong. It's good to stick with things that work for you.
I had to put some breaks on all growing for awhile... There was some folks doing some cooking up the road, and that's the last thing I need around me is some tweakers... I'm a live, and let live person, but it was a security risk, so I just stopped... I dunno, what happened to those folks, but they don't live there anymore....

Anyway, all is nice, and quiet, so I can now grow my weed in peace, without the added fear :tup:

I'll try to upload a few pics of the plants from this am........ I've got one pheno, that is going to be an early finisher, but I'll keep her as long as I can in flower, and hope she gives it all up for me...lol
Attachments
lil popcorn bud
lil popcorn bud
top heavy colas... I was gonna stake them, but didn't..lol  just let'em do their thing
top heavy colas... I was gonna stake them, but didn't..lol just let'em do their thing
she is getting fat, and chunky
she is getting fat, and chunky
still holding it's self up
still holding it's self up
early finisher
early finisher

EvilTwin
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by EvilTwin »

Mornin' HD,
Plants are coming along nicely. You must know that strain very well by now. I got a pretty good germ rate on the JHx(aixnl) beans so things are looking up on that front.

Man, I know what you mean about the tweakers. I don't really object to tweakers per se. I've actually done meth a few times and I understand the appeal. But guys that do it regularly and start cooking...shit, their lives just seem to fall apart. I'm in a small farm community and we've had two meth labs busted in a town of several hundred people. Does tend to make things hot.

Favor to ask dude. I wanted to participate in the auctions over on the new Planet Ganja site. Interested in getting some of Prawns genetics. I saw that you're over there. May I use you as a reference? Someone who knows I'm not leo...

There are a few other guys I could ask, but you've probably known me the longest.
Thanks and take care,
ET

HD1
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by HD1 »

Favor to ask dude. I wanted to participate in the auctions over on the new Planet Ganja site. Interested in getting some of Prawns genetics. I saw that you're over there. May I use you as a reference? Someone who knows I'm not leo...
Hell yea man, no problems backing you... Hell, I know your straight up, so go for it.. Anytime on that deal..

Best Wishes, and Happy Growing

HD

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 495 times

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by roller24 »

those are some sweet looking plants hd1
Ive got 5 unknowns growing right now, one that i really like hasnt even hit flower yet, but shows pure sativa traits. i think it was a haze that I had
last summer which had a stray seed or two in the bag. It's chillin next to an orange tree and is bout 5 foot tall.
flowering here starts in another couple weeks, and I can let it go for as long as needed. she may be my christmas present to myself.
gonna get some cuttings late if the buds look good.

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by Hax »

Having a nearby orange tree is a good omen if you're growing sativas outside. What they want culturally is pretty similar.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HD1
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by HD1 »

roller24 wrote:those are some sweet looking plants hd1
Ive got 5 unknowns growing right now, one that i really like hasnt even hit flower yet, but shows pure sativa traits. i think it was a haze that I had
last summer which had a stray seed or two in the bag. It's chillin next to an orange tree and is bout 5 foot tall.
flowering here starts in another couple weeks, and I can let it go for as long as needed. she may be my christmas present to myself.
gonna get some cuttings late if the buds look good.

This mystery pheno of the A.I. has got my attention... I finally moved the plants around some this morning, and got this gal a little closer to the naked vertical HPS... :) Also, turned all the plants some for the light to hit.....Like the ole saying " Gotta turn, or burn " lol

Anyway, I'll shut up, and try to up load her for ya

All the Best

HD
Attachments
sweet hashy smell to these
sweet hashy smell to these
She's swelling some
She's swelling some
not sure which pic is better....oh well
not sure which pic is better....oh well
purple cola of the A.I.f2
purple cola of the A.I.f2

weedy
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: SYLB

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by weedy »

looking good bro!!! i am gunna have to start some more AI seeds!!! i lost my mom in the drought, when i went to California!! i really like the purple one!!!
DONT HIDE, IT DIVIDE IT

It Is A RED and GOLD world

RIP HELLBOY 3-28-10 GBNF

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 495 times

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by roller24 »

serious looking buddage :p

HD1
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by HD1 »

Thanks for the compliments, but it's the genetics more than my growing skills...

Afghan x NL is about the easiest strain I've grown.. They can handle ferts well, and I run these gals fairly dry... Over watering these plants, like most plants, and the trouble begins....IMO

I'm coming up on the 2nd month of flowering soon.. This is really one of the first times I've kept up with the timing of the flip to 12/12...

Thanks again,

All the Best

HD

HD1
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by HD1 »

weedy wrote:looking good bro!!! i am gunna have to start some more AI seeds!!! i lost my mom in the drought, when i went to California!! i really like the purple one!!!
Hey Weedy,

If, you have the room, it wouldn't hurt a thing to start some of the A.I. x NL/JackHerer f1's...You may won't to start the 12/12 flip earlier, but I guess that would cause a problem, if you don't have a seperate veg room...

They'll get big on ya fast, but takes a little longer to finish than the f2's of the straight A.I.'s... Just a thought

All the Best

HD