Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Gypsy Nirvana: BUSTED in Philipinnes

Post by smokebreaks »

I personally love how they've skinned THCFARMER to be a clone of Overgrow

Complete with the cannabis cultivation network leaf logo.

Go ahead and spam away bro.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

country boy

Post by country boy »

Last edited by country boy on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mud Boy

Post by Mud Boy »

country boy wrote:
Jesús Malverde wrote:You can read pretty much the whole tawdry tale here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/thr ... lla.57933/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It's pretty easy to tease out the truth from the BS.
The most amusing bit was Randude injecting himself.
i couldn't find the pict of him and the dog, damn it.... :bigcry:
You mean this one?
Guiness.jpg
Guiness.jpg (26.21 KiB) Viewed 3422 times

Butters
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: unofficial curvature

Post by Butters »

randude's good but he's no pom, very little entertainment value in the bs between pertinent posts. :slappy: At least mongoose tried to keep it interesting during lulls in the action, although it appears alot of the side show's been deleted. :smoke:
mean people suck :smoke:

Mud Boy

Post by Mud Boy »

Randude is an idiot. Comparing him to PoM is like comparing Jethro Bodine's double-naught spy to James Bond. :roll:

dill786

Post by dill786 »

pom weaved a good story too....

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

ok, I just read the first 16 pages looking for POM...
are you guys just going with Randude's rumour that he was Anon420?
because looking closely at those posts, I really don't think so..
intelligent and insightful, check... but none of POM's old style..
unless I missed something that was deleted, or I didn't read far enough yet?
please do tell me, what makes you guys so sure?
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Butters
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: unofficial curvature

Post by Butters »

No POM there Munchy, only a few mentions of him. I meant randude can't direct a dope opera, spin a yarn, keep the undivided attention :mrgreen: like PoM .
Sorry I made it more confusing with a bad comparison. :toker1:

Hard enough to sort out without me further clouding the water :innocent:
mean people suck :smoke:

sockme

Post by sockme »

:facepalm: well I'm glad i'm just as poor n twice as twisted as I was 20 years ago and all the egomaniac conartist cam n went like plagues of some angry god.......I can see m angels chasing my demons across seas of rolling herb smoke......nuts....... :fly:
I certainly wouldn't wanna be the handful a cool real folks tied up or associated with either those two cunts right now.....one more thing I can appreciate this holiday season is solidarity n the peace it brings..... People gotta eat but as far as seed I feel like smokes about it n people should give it out free n be proud to represent in chill the fuck outI also fuckin hate thcfarmer n logic is a god damn cunt next to be popped n tell on everyone or at least try............I kinda get off a lil bit on handing someone some pretty damn extraordinary free olay olay beans these days just to see if they have any faith or if they need to get fucked outta 500 for some tweakers closet hacked hermis...... I kinda look forward to weed becoming more n more mainstream legal so all these god damn pussies grew up in grandmas basement will quit thinking they are fuckin al capone just cuz they can make a god damn website n hype some shit n take a few pictures........I just get stoned all the time like always but to me progress in life is almost that I get a lil higher every year....I had a hell a smoke out last night with me n the birds and the dogs n it was the most tranquil chill thanks I had in 10 years.......fuck ya I enjoyed it comfort peace n serenity sooth me more so than money could ever buy me nowadays and being poor anyhow hell ya are a lot more likely tangled in a miserable bad situation scratching to get to some other social status in this world anyways...........If life wasn't so damn tough for them too I wish I could pack the whole zoo up n move to Jamaica tomorrow...but to me its fucking stupid to burden their resources when I got it made in new Rome ya know so I just get high a lot oh wait I forgot did I say that already? I'm high as hell on stanky kush n hungry....... :puke: