Attachments
100_5097.jpg

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by Hax »

Those OD are a very proper Affie-looking plant :-)
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HD1
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by HD1 »

Thanks Hax,

I've already had to run the best I could from a chopper coming my way while with a patch.... But, you can see, they are still growing....lol

If, you get a chance?? Check out my signature... These guys have put in some hard work on a strain base.. I like the what is crossed to what section, which gives a person new ideas, that they may want to try....

All the Best, and Stay Safe

HD

EvilTwin
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by EvilTwin »

Hey HD,
What a pleasant surprise to see you here. I stopped going to OG and was afraid I'd lost touch some some of my old aquaintances. When I saw this place starting up I thought I'd join to see what was happening.

I'm eviltwin here... but you knew me as DrDee which I still am here and there.

I just soaked some beans last night JCx(aixnl) and I thought of you...and here you are.

Hope you're doing great and looking forward to catching up...
Peace,
ET

ndnguy
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Received Karma : 1 time

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by ndnguy »

I know AI has a pheno that is just killer,devestating ,used to have her before I lost all me Moms . Is that any close to that decription bro,if not I would check out all those F@'s and smoke em as this pheno was just killer you will know when you have her when she lays ya right on your back, :roflmao: and you get to drooling :crazy: good luck..ndn

CannaACE
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by CannaACE »

I have heard of this one but not tried it yet. I agree the NL genetics make for bushy plants, I have some NL x Early misty that will grow very slowly in veg and then double in size the first 2 weeks of flowering! I usually top them once a week before flowering but without topping they grow very bushy anyways.

Rambling again, hey it looks great too! ! :cool:

HD1
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by HD1 »

ndnguy wrote:I know AI has a pheno that is just killer,devestating ,used to have her before I lost all me Moms . Is that any close to that decription bro,if not I would check out all those F@'s and smoke em as this pheno was just killer you will know when you have her when she lays ya right on your back, :roflmao: and you get to drooling :crazy: good luck..ndn

High as Hell Bro. :mrgreen:

I haven't found the pheno, we've talked about yet, but maybe she's in this grow??? I like this plant in most all ways, since it helps with pain so well, and will kill anxiety...lol :crazy:

I'm sure someone has the the pheno in their possession.. Hell, I've give no telling how many beans away to folks... :grin:

Gotta spread the luv, mang :geek: :roflmao:

All the Best

HD
Attachments
100_5137.jpg

HD1
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by HD1 »

Fresh pics from this am... These gals on their last few weeks of flowering... I'll pull'em when the hairs on them are red as a fox's ass.. :roflmao: :grin:

Ya'll know how the red headed gals are :grin:
Attachments
100_5203.jpg
100_5198.jpg
100_5201.jpg
100_5199.jpg
100_5195.jpg

HD1
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by HD1 »

EvilTwin wrote:Hey HD,
What a pleasant surprise to see you here. I stopped going to OG and was afraid I'd lost touch some some of my old aquaintances. When I saw this place starting up I thought I'd join to see what was happening.

I'm eviltwin here... but you knew me as DrDee which I still am here and there.

I just soaked some beans last night JCx(aixnl) and I thought of you...and here you are.

Hope you're doing great and looking forward to catching up...
Peace,
ET
Holy Fuck Bro.,

Man, my messed up ass somehow didn't read your post in this thread :crazy: I appologize about that... Hell yea, i remember you, and I'm glad your dropping some of those A.I. x NL/JackHerer's f1's.... Those bitches should grow like mad for ya... I hope you'll do some kind of grow show with them.....

All the Best my friend, and stay Well

HD

EvilTwin
some karma
some karma

Aroura Indica f2 Grow

Post by EvilTwin »

HD,
I figured either you missed my post or you were too stoned to have it register on your brain cells! lol No sweat my man.

I had an unsuccessful grow last winter that hermed due to some bagweed seeds I was growing for a friend. Never again. Then I took some time off to remodel my room. Nearing completion and am initiating a multi-pot Ebb and Flow system that I'm building. Thread is over in the hydro section. Slow going.

Last I heard from you, you were downsizing and things were tight. Pleased that things are still going strong. It's good to stick with things that work for you. I wished I'd never lost my WW clone momma but hell...the world is all about change.

I really missed Planet Ganja when it folded but many of the same guys are here. Kinda nice. Oh...I spent some time learning about shrooms last winter and had several successful grows. That's quite the challenge and while I don't handle psychedelics like I did when I was younger...I had a few mild trips that were inspirational.

Take care HD and I'll be peeking over your shoulder from time to time.
Peace,
ET