Banksy !!

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
dill786

Banksy !!

Post by dill786 »

he has been graffiting in new york for the last few weeks, my question is how the hell does he get away with it, i dont mean busted by the cops for graffiting, but how come he never gets caught on CCTV . you cant do anything these days without being filmed and he seems to get away with it which ever country or city he goes too, and i am really surprised that he manages to do this and not get caught especially in newyork !!? as far as i know he has never been outed and out of his circle know one knows what he looks like.....

dill786

Banksy !!

Post by dill786 »

is it ok to graffiti in new york !???

i mean in this pic, he has painted on the shutters, but the owner will probarly sell it for $$$$ lol and get free publicity !!

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Banksy !!

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I'm sure he's been caught painting before. I mean he must have right?
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

dill786

Banksy !!

Post by dill786 »

nope i dont think he ever has.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -York.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Banksy !!

Post by bentech »

he remains anonymous to this day...

its for certain he has developed quite advanced tactics to have accomplished this feat at this point,
given his reputation and the fact hes obviously gifted enough to manage the regular art world at the very least
and probably many other endeavors I suspect he can afford whatever measures it takes to do this

viva!
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 506 times
Received Karma : 987 times

Banksy !!

Post by Munchy »

Banksy Snapped? This Is Allegedly a Photograph of the Graffiti Artist at Work in New York City
by Marlow Stern Oct 25, 2013 7:14 PM EDT
Has Banksy, the elusive graffiti artist, finally been captured on camera? This photograph, taken today in New York City, allegedly shows Banksy at work. By Marlow Stern.
1382743858423.cached.jpg
Has Banksy, the mysterious graffiti artist, finally been unmasked?
For the month of October, the Bristol, England, native has been trekking all over New York City for his latest project, Better Out Than In, unveiling one graffiti art piece a day. He’s been labeled a vandal by Mayor Bloomberg, and is alleged to have bailed on his NYC project due to “police activity.”

But a Banksy fanatic allegedly captured the artist in the act earlier today on the streets of New York City. The artist is allegedly pictured spraying a wall with black paint to create a "drip effect," according to the photographer. The photograph was taken on the corner of Elizabeth and Houston streets in lower Manhattan.

There have been a few photographs purported to be Banksy in the past, but none have been confirmed, and none have shown the artist in the act. People have speculated about his identity for years. Is he Robin Gunningham, a college-educated Bristol man born on July 28, 1973? Or is he Robert Banks?

The Guardian’s Simon Hattenstone is the only member of the media who’s met Banksy face-to-face, and described him as “white, 28, scruffy casual—jeans, T-shirt, a silver tooth, silver chain, and silver earring. He looks like a cross between Jimmy Nail and Mike Skinner of the Streets.” Although this could have just been a bit of cheeky misdirection on the artist’s part.

*UPDATE: This is from the taker of the photo:

"Context: he was doing the walls for his grim reaper bumper car piece; you could see through the hole(s) in the tarp covering the fences for the first minute or two before they covered the holes with another tarp (because they realized people were looking).

He came in, put on white coveralls, sprayed the walls, changed into different clothes with sunglasses/fake beard and walked out in between 4 members of his 'crew' while pretending to talk on his cell phone and walked down the street and around the corner. When he walked out, there were a little under a hundred people waiting to see the piece and I'd say two or three people noticed it was him."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... rticles%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Banksy !!

Post by bentech »

im sure that's a picture of one of his subs,
taken by another one of his subs
and submitted by ANOTHER of his subs

heh
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

country boy

Banksy !!

Post by country boy »

Last edited by country boy on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

dill786

Banksy !!

Post by dill786 »

he has even graffiti-ed the west bank wall in Palestine. and yet know one has snapped him at it....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=banks ... 52&bih=539" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

country boy

Banksy !!

Post by country boy »

Last edited by country boy on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.