outdoors Uk

Outdoor grows

dill786

outdoors Uk

Post by dill786 »

thats cool thanks... i allready have agarlic spray, i made last year, just simmered some cloves in hot water waited till it cooled down and left it in a bottle in the fridge, i sprayed the leaves yesterday with it, prolly have to give it a few more doses though........

dill786

outdoors Uk

Post by dill786 »

some pics today, we have got just crazy temps in UK.. last week it has been around 32C all week....

this is an organic grow, i have been using my own home made compost and i use NO chemicals, organic/or non organic.. they are around 2 feet apart from each other, and the holes are really big around 3 feet.....

these were clones i got from a freind earlier on in the year..

canadian crinkle, block head, bubba kush. the bubba and the blockhead prolly wont mature but i can take cuttings from them for an indoor grow later on in the year... well thats my plan anyway !!!

purple dane

autos in pots

autos in the ground

small burn holes in leaves

bubba kush

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

outdoors Uk

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Looks to me like leafhopper damage. I've seen a lot of plants with that sort of damage and probably 95% of them thrived in spite of it. Keep an eye on it, but stay calm, they will most likely be fine. I've grown blockhead and kushes (not bubba though) outdoors and they should be pretty ripe mid-October so you should probably be fine unless you get an unseasonably early killing frost.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

dill786

outdoors Uk

Post by dill786 »

i harvested some of the main colas on the auto strain gorilla gold,, its so smelly.. i dried some immature bud few days ago and i was as high as a kite,, taken me 3 hours to smoke one joint :smoke:

jesus

outdoors Uk

Post by jesus »

I am probably too late for this thread but...

Either powdered or wettable sulfur will kill anything. Even mites. Washes right off a veg plant. Dont know about flower, probably wouldnt use it then.

jesus

outdoors Uk

Post by jesus »

I put powdered sulphur into knee-high pantyhose and you can bang it around or bounce it off the hand youre holding it in. Make sure to get top and bottom of leaves. Use a dust mask for yourself.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

outdoors Uk

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Guerilla Gold ain't supposed to be an auto. I always wanted to try that one, I heard really good things about it as a go to outdoor for a September finish but never got around to it.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

dill786

outdoors Uk

Post by dill786 »

the GG is mould resistant to a certain extent, they have been dried now, and ive been smoking it, its a creeper and you get stoned a for a long time just on half a joint, stll tastes a bit green !!! i wish i grew more of these. i have more autos in pots along with 1 blockhead 1 bubba kush, 2 canadian crinkle

dill786

outdoors Uk

Post by dill786 »

in the ground right now i have..

canadian crinkle.
blockhead
bubba kush
autos
purple dane

purple dane

blockhead

lebxcheese