Gypsy Nirvana: BUSTED in Philipinnes

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

.... caught this lil tidbit on ICMag - the post was up for about 10 sec before it got pulled but I got the link:

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/84603/ ... d-in-subic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Briton wanted for drug trafficking in US nabbed in Subic

MANILA, Philippines – Bureau of Immigration agents have arrested a Briton wanted for drug trafficking in the United States, acting Immigration Commissioner Siegfred Mison said Saturday.

Mison said Gypsy Nirvana, 53, was apprehended after the US Embassy sought his arrest for allegedly manufacturing, exporting, and importing marijuana, and money laundering.

“There will be no letup in the BI’s campaign to catch foreign fugitives who are hiding in the country to evade prosecution for their crimes,” Mison said in a statement.

He said Nirvana, who is now detained at the BI detention center in Bicutan, Taguig City was arrested on August 27 at the Subic Freeport in Olongapo.

Mison added that a US district court in Maine had issued a warrant for Nirvana’s arrest after he was indicted on multiple counts of narcotics trafficking and money laundering.

The BI chief described the Briton as a high-profile fugitive, adding that a team of US marshals was expected to fetch him in Manila after the BI Board of Commissioners issues an order for his summary deportation.

For several years, the suspect profited hugely from his UK-based a marijuana seed auction business, which catered mostly to American customers who transacted with him either via the Internet or by mail and money wire transfers, Mison said.

He added that the racket was uncovered only after several informants, who were Nirvana’s former associates, tipped US authorities about his activities.

On July 11, 2011, customs agents at the Boston Logan International Airport in Maine intercepted a UK-bound shipment of marijuana seeds that were allegedly purchased by Nirvana, Mison said.

The incident resulted in raids by US Drug Enforcement Agency agents on several marijuana plantations in Maine and the arrest of suspects who exposed and detailed the extent of the Briton’s marijuana business, he added.

Mison said Nirvana was later indicted for conspiracy to manufacture, distribute and possess with intent to distribute marijuana; conspiracy to import marijuana; and conspiracy; and conspiracy to export marijuana from the US to England.

So, which 'breeder' in Maine ratted him out?

.... and, is Pom now based in Maine by any chance???? :emp: :toker1:

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

..... wait a sec, now that I think about it, wasn't REZDOG based in Maine?

Why yes, I believe he was/is. :facepalm:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

karma rules

Post by Munchy »

Image . . . . . . . . . . Image

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

lol

where r the rubies
awoken the right way

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

"high-profile fugitive"
:roflmao:

I'm a little unclear whether he's been popped for "real" trafficking or just the seed biz.

Either way, bit of a bummer, but I suppose when you're a rat who associates with rats it's always a hazard. :(

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

For several years, the suspect profited hugely from his UK-based a marijuana seed auction business, which catered mostly to American customers who transacted with him either via the Internet or by mail and money wire transfers, Mison said.

He added that the racket was uncovered only after several informants, who were Nirvana’s former associates, tipped US authorities about his activities.
The websites might have been a tipoff too, eh.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCEh8FNNuE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EEf0pebEM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gfFk9FdUxI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4 what its worth
awoken the right way

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

IC mag sight is down prob never to return.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

oh shit!
heh. never thought to save my bubble buckets thread...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

jesus

Post by jesus »

Seems like its working to me.