Forum for concentrates?

Home of the hash & oil extraction faction.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Forum for concentrates?

Post by bentech »

took a drag of my pipe just now

and the light was just right

watched my exhale billow up and turn into in-numerable edies

beautiful

i suppose i could be smoking a piece of cardboard and the smoke with behave about the same
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Forum for concentrates?

Post by deran »

oil becomes so one dimensional in the high department to me, and after several weeks of only oil inhaling, buds or hash take me a whole step further ... sure its also part of tollerance, but im not able to judge that .. as i dont have a responsible thc consuption behavior .... ill smoke it all until nothing is left ... 4 dabs a day ... hmmm .. its more like 4 dabs before openeing eyes after a night .. lol ... so you see im not the one to be querstioned around those themes .. lol

but its surprising to me, that there is an anology of smoke/vapor - air ratio like there is a - THE - bong for every one

i mean, when i was younger i had to pull any bong no matter how big or small, 100 ml to 5000ml .. as hard as i could, bc it was clear ... once in your lungs ... the pain will go away within a few minutes or the coughing .. or whatever unpleasant feeling of it ... that time learned me at least not to have respect or fear of big glass wares .. lol

today im sure i know it better, firstly you need a piece for your own inhalaltion "technique", meaning not every piece is suited for everybody .... once you find out how you comfortably breath in and out .. then you know which direction to look for ...

but thats just one side of the medal , the other is you need to adapt/adjust yourself to the piece ... to gain a perfect balance ... i know this sounds so 60s hippie like, but once you learn how to breath, then you can learn to smoke ...

now you got that under your belt, another component is part of the eqasion, namely the material, what are you burning ... buds, crumbled or not, dry sieve, bubble, oil .. concentrates in general, and each has like learned before their optimum temperature ...

well all this leads me to belive that the temperatur wasnt high enough ... but how much higher is needed than a normal lighter flame ? those small gas burners produce a heat well above 1200 C ... my logic tells me, for thc anyways, anything beyond combustion temps should be enough ?

huh
awoken the right way

Roots

Forum for concentrates?

Post by Roots »

Four dabs does me good, that plus about four bowls of nice flower....maybe oil is one dimensional in the high department, but not the taste...all I know is the high hits hard, harder than FMCD

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Forum for concentrates?

Post by deran »

when you talk about taste .. i wonder what you mean, the lack of it ?

bc when i see all those ridicoulous concentrate lab test with over 90 % of mostly thc and thca and some cbd cbda`s in, i wonder where does the taste come from ? not much more place left for other terps .. huh ?
awoken the right way