Forum for concentrates?

Home of the hash & oil extraction faction.
Roots

Forum for concentrates?

Post by Roots »

Don't post pics on this site, haven't for over two years.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Forum for concentrates?

Post by deran »

ups aint that fast as it used to be

lol
awoken the right way

country boy

Forum for concentrates?

Post by country boy »

Last edited by country boy on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 496 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Forum for concentrates?

Post by Munchy »

Roots wrote:Don't post pics on this site, haven't for over two years.
why not?
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Roots

Forum for concentrates?

Post by Roots »

country boy wrote:Ya loose the flavor with dabs AND i cough my nuts off.
i don't even smear my papers-I'd rather sprinkle keif on a joint...
You should be able to take huge hits without coughing...especially with the new rigs they make...a good rule of thumb to me is if you can't touch oil with your fingers at room temp without it sticking its not worth smoking, if it doesn't shard up when smashed its crap oil....I can also make oil that looks just like keif but if it gets to hot will lump up...Flavor...most people that know the strains I have can tell me what strain the oil was made from, the green crack oil I'm smoking now has such a strong smell and distinct taste......I hated oil in the late 90's when clubs first started opening up around here, runny dark colored crap.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Forum for concentrates?

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Concentrates are harsh going down, even nice brittle. Now granted a little goes a long way and doing major bong rips of weed is almost as bad on your throat but it's still harsh. And once you're habituated to super high THC stuff you end up in the same place you were before with top quality bud. For me the biggest advantages are turning on people who haven't smoked them before and watching their reaction and the ease and relative safety of storing and transporting them.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Forum for concentrates?

Post by bentech »

the labor that goes into producing these extracts is obscene

elitist extremese
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Roots

Forum for concentrates?

Post by Roots »

Jesús Malverde wrote:Concentrates are harsh going down, even nice brittle. Now granted a little goes a long way and doing major bong rips of weed is almost as bad on your throat but it's still harsh. And once you're habituated to super high THC stuff you end up in the same place you were before with top quality bud. For me the biggest advantages are turning on people who haven't smoked them before and watching their reaction and the ease and relative safety of storing and transporting them.

If its made right and still harsh you're probably got your heat sorce (nail) to hot...Al J aka Kramerpit has no lungs at all when smoking flowers, ever since he started smoking oil off a nail he's been letting out big clouds of smoke......I'm not worried about building a tolerance at all, outdoor harvest is 70 days away, I'll smoke flowers for the first few months after that, pretty much any new strain makes me sleepy till I get use to it, tolerance has never been an issue with me.

country boy

Forum for concentrates?

Post by country boy »

Last edited by country boy on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roots

Forum for concentrates?

Post by Roots »

Yes, I can turn oil into a fine powder without freezing it.....with the right set up you could smoke oil without coughing, it's all about learning your limit....I only take about four hits a day and get greedy and blow a lung every now and then, in my circle we all have diffrent types of nails we use to help get the perfect oxygen to vapor/smoke ratio....I'm not sure how old you are but if you can't hit oil you have a health problem.

I don't know what that means about GC..?...I'm not a fan of the strain, the flowers taste good but that's about it, I don't have it in the garden this year.