real or fake !!??

The perfect place to talk fruits and veggies.
dill786

real or fake !!??

Post by dill786 »

i saw this pic on facebook , its a tomato plant grown like a tree i guess in china, there seems to be more than one plant i am sure there is one in the background too ? if its real then i am rally impressed and were can i buy the seeds from??

or it could be fake in the fact that there is more than one tomato plant in this pic, probably lots of them but it looks in the pic there is only one plant and it has really bushed out !!?

dill786

real or fake !!??

Post by dill786 »

is it real or a fake ???

i think there are more plants hidden maybe in the canopy, you know upside down tomatoes ????

dill786

real or fake !!??

Post by dill786 »

looks like its real. wow !!!!

The massive "tomato tree" growing inside the Walt Disney World Resort's experimental greenhouses in Lake Buena Vista, Florida may be the largest single tomato plant in the world. The plant has been recognized as a Guinness World Record Holder, with a harvest of more than 32,000 tomatoes and a total weight of 1,151.84 pounds (522 kg). It yields thousands of tomatoes at one time from a single vine. Yong Huang, Epcot's manager of agricultural science discovered the unique plant in Beijing, China. Huang brought its seeds to Epcot and created the specialized greenhouse for the fruit to grow. The vine grows golf ball-sized tomatoes which are served at Walt Disney World restaurants. The world record-setting tomato tree can be seen by guests along the Living With the Land boat ride at Epcot.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

real or fake !!??

Post by Intrinsic »

Real. And it does look to be more then one plant.
Thanks for posting it, I just got my tomato seed for this year. Awe inspiring pic, what dreams are made of.
disneyworld.jpg

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

real or fake !!??

Post by Sun »

There's three monster plants in the row he's picking on and you can see two other monster plants off to the side on the right.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

real or fake !!??

Post by bentech »

remember quimik?

the american who got nabbed in canada growing plants out to tree-like purportions in giant dwc?

as i recall, he said they would finish with canopys 12' across, each under 3k worth of lights on a turning mover
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

real or fake !!??

Post by Butcher Bob »

...Walt Disney World Resort's experimental greenhouses in Lake Buena Vista...
They do a lotta cool shit. :)

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

real or fake !!??

Post by bentech »

never heard of em. do they change it up a lot?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com