CannaFest 2015

This is the place for announcements pertaining to upcoming rallies and petition drives.
twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

CannaFest 2015

Post by twilson »

Bring me back a cup of bhang.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

CannaFest 2015

Post by bentech »

a good think to carry,
the periodic table of cannabis

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A ... L1500_.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

CannaFest 2015

Post by deran »

oh man, what a show :smoke: .. i was such a douche that i didnt went earlier to this "fair" ..

ppl were smoking everywhere around me at the area, tho there was a special "smokiing" tent, with dj`s and booze, funny thing, the ppl in that tent were those with bunny vision , those that dont smoke too often and get bloody red eyes lol all others outside of the tent who were smoking didnt get any red eyes, funny but true :D

1 day pass was 8 Euros, so i took the 3 day ticket for 15 euros ;)

main sponsor was barneys farm, so they had a pretty big booth, but without any gadgets or items to attract ppl, was just a big wooden barn with a few tables and a few chairs, as far as i can tell, they didnt made much profit ...

2 big main themes were in focus, cbd - "the new healing" lots of companys, at the endoca booth they had 99.6% pure cbd crystals ready to be vaped on an e-nail (set to 240°C), although so pure, i could taste orange and tangerine aromas, big up to them as they make full spectrum co2 concentrates (including thc as well, but below 0,2%) , didnt wanted to smoke too much cbd as it modulates the thc high, my buddy from work got some backpain from his backpack and at another cbd booth the gave him a cbd-oil massage and it worked, his pain was gone ... nice nice ...
the second big thing were led`s , lots of companys showing off their new hardware, but to be honest, only 2 booths were acceptable .. this buddy from work is a led guru, he started welding and building his own gear more than 10 years ago, so he has all the numbers and stuff in his head, and we (actually he) were "partybreaking" all companys with our knowledge, if somebody is intrested i can link up whats good hardware wise ...

my personal highlight was the chitchat whith shanti at the cbd-crew booth, he and mr jose split up the booth, and to my biggest surprise he knew me (actually my deran name) from the forum hehe .. of course i did get some genes yeah ! nl5Xhaze, affyxhaze, and ash ... all for a sensational "fair" price of only 20 euros :tup:

i wanted to stirr up some shit with luc from paradise seeds, ive seen him wandering around, but everytime i had the time to ask him about his name stealing of mine (pandorra, that is) he dissapeared .. wtf ... but who cares ... lol

there was a booth from toptao seeds, with a wheel of fortune, everyone was a winner, you had to pay 1 euro, could turn the wheel and you got the strains where the wheel stopped lol .. was 3 times there now im full of those "special" european bread strains http://www.taoseeds.cz/318-tao-seeds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :D

bulk seed company had 50% off of all strains they carry, so i got positronics claustrum (kali mist X ssh X jack herrer) also just for 20 euros .. :innocent:

the price for the best booth got flowery fields from austria, this huge shop that sells cuttings https://www.floweryfield.com/ueber-uns/hanfzierpflanzen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , they hadnt a sinlge piece of stuff thats connected to our hobby, instead they had a slot car racing track (carrera) that was more than 60 meters long, and visitors were there to race against the opponent as well as against the time .. winner (timewise) was to get a tent and a plasma lamp from gavita (only the lamp was like 700 euros) hmm yes i did set a new record for the fastest time, only to be beaten next day :( anyhow .. i won 2 kilos of bloom fertz and 1 kg of grow fert yay lol

plagron had also a huge booth, they were "demonstrating" their grow skills, the whole booth was overgrown with mint, and everyone was to get a free mojito with plagron grown mint ... lol , when asked where to put the plastic jug back, the answer was ... go overthere, ther is hesi`s booth lol

also had a small chat with the great gardener, he got his new line up of strains from canada, and somehow im not sure if i had missed "rene" or i didnt, i mean i know this strain (namewise) from the 90s, didnt knew that its a skunk variety, must be on the better side than normal skunk gear, and i have this exodus x rene cross on my mind, like going back in time and bringing the best out of skunk, i didnt dare to aski him about some 99%, i mean if he has some on him to try it out lol

ow man, i forgot to tell you about advanced nutrients, they had no booth, but big mikes picture was in every single urinal on the toilett, every male, who had to pee, was pissing into big mikes mouth :roflmao:

also a new extration machine from bulgaria was presented, not using "usual" chems, instead it was working with tetra flur ethan or ethanol something like that, a "small" machine for the price of only 16000 bucks ..

and a few new bulk manicuring machines, one that was manicuring 1 kg within 10 minutes, the machine that come to the field not the other way round ...

the beast part was the weather, it was like 20°C real t-shirt weather, unusually for that time of year, and it was my first time beeing in prag, the city itself is a reason to make a visit, the fair is the excuse for the visit ;)

i will be there next year, that for sure !

atm im too lazy to upload some pics, as i still havent put them into photoshop, but be prepared, its weekend, and i got some time on me :P
awoken the right way

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

CannaFest 2015

Post by twilson »

Sounds like a good time.

Been interested in that cbd stuff.

Been wondering what it's like to just do cbd without the thc and visa versa.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

CannaFest 2015

Post by deran »

cbd clears your vision so to speak, it makes you more "liquid" on the eye - brain (thought) level

i would even go so far to say its like the after glow of an acid trip, but without the glow, but it has this sharpness, this focus and clearness of vision with added contrast and slightly, really slightly stronger color tone

most ppl will not feel those effects because of the big anticipation, the effects are almost non existent in terms of psychoactivity

besides that, there is no effect on me when taken alone, but here is what happend afterwards when i smoked my pure pipe (high thc , low cbd genotype) after a few drops of cbd oil (base was hemp seed oil) , smoked about an hour after the drops ... nothing happend, i smoked more, nothing happend .. this lasted for the amount of about 2 grams, then suddenly i fell into a coma like deep sleep, it was bed time anyways ...

the math is like follows, cbd binds to the receptor and part of the thc isnt able to bind to it, tho we know that 1 goes to cb1 and cb2 , the other only to cb2 (correct me if im wrong on those 2 plz)

my buddy vaped cbd within 5 minutes after smoking with me, his high got modulated, it got mellowed out like a smooth peaceful indica stone (strain was the primarily snow white, chocolate thai crossed with ...forgot it, clone only, balanced sativa high, becomes sleepy after a bigger session)

in effect with thc it has its better potential, for us who enjoy smoking ;)

on the medical level, what its able to do, thats a totally different chapter and atm none of my buissness

thc for me :volcano:

edit :

ps : cbd is a great first aid help, when weed becomes too paranoid or speedy, wouldnt be surprised that it helps with other substances as well when you have this state of acute "psychosis"
awoken the right way

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

CannaFest 2015

Post by bentech »

deran wrote:
the math is like follows, cbd binds to the receptor and part of the thc isnt able to bind to it, tho we know that 1 goes to cb1 and cb2 , the other only to cb2 (correct me if im wrong on those 2 plz)

ps : cbd is a great first aid help,

sounds right!
the first aid as well...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

CannaFest 2015

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Very nice report deran, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for sharing. I suspect CBD concentrates will find broad uses as anti-anxiety, antidepressant and the like if the clinical science is ever conducted.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow