sneaky legalizatio

The place to post all you know about the latest development in medical scene.
Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

sneaky legalizatio

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

hey folks,
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF MY OLD COMRADES/FRIENDS & also to New comrades i do not know yet.

Ok My state is introducing a legalization bill, mainly to shoot down the better for people/patients medical bill.

YES, THEY ARE SLICK MADE/THREW TOGETHER A BILL FOR ADULT USE THAT GOOD HAVE EASILY BEEN 75% - 200% better.

As my position became in my heart one of disbelief over making it legal and suspect joy i wondered why this came on so fast from officials not activist and also why/how it will be allowed to be voted on in the upcoming session.

folks Sun Tzu's Art of war speaks about illusion being a key component in victory 7 terror-crats/politicians have been doing this since before the greeks & yes the greeks get a pat on the head in school , but kids are rarely told the Greeks got most of there accolades form things they copied from Africans. That 411 is available and always has been, it's just not something that is widely taught, because the truth is frowned upon by those that seek to manipulate us.

The people in our state, and the activist too are being in the words of the both famous & also infamous Malcolm X HOOD WINKED, BAMBOOZELED, LED ASTRAY ETC. ETC. ETC.

some would argue that it will be better then nothing and that would be true. however, we should not settle for what they want to force feed us. Have we not had enough of that already? is that not why we are in the situation we find ourselves today?

people need to stay vigilante and keep their eyes open; and also the eyes behind their backs peeled too. I USE THE SUN TZU strategy in chess all the time. it is the heart and soul of my game. and guess what when i am playing up to par; which these days is almost non-existent lol. opponents that know far more book chess then me, with more consistency etc. never see it coming until it's too late if they see it at all. oi distract them, fake them out, force them to pay attention to the wrong things etc. etc. etc. .

This is what is going on all across the country with politicians/terror-cratts. Yet, with all that said guess what. we are seeing in our life time people waking up out of their slumber of ignorance and fear and acting on the truth in a way that has only just started to catch on widely.

So no matter the ruse as long as we stay united and do whatever needs to be done, we can start to take back the power that we gave to the gov't. that is how it was designed to be, but folks have forgotten this gripped by their learned fears & hopelessness that are built in them based on lies we are spoon feed from an early age.

I never thought i would live to see it get this far actually. so i am thankful to all of you and comrades like you that continue to involve yourselves in one way or another with the Sacred Plant. truth and momentum coupled with foresight and flexibility, heart & back bone are a hard combo to beat when wielded in a unrelenting/SUBTLE, but strategic fashion . NUFF SAID THANK YALL , we started this fight and we have to keep scratchin until it is won or we die. that's my story and i'm sticking to it! :bannana: :mrgreen: :fly: :rollitiup: :bonghitter: :fly:

p.s there is something that i have not said on purpose, i want to see if yall can figure it out. cause if u can't then that's evidence of how illusion works. most of yall are pretty smart, more so the the avg. show i would say so this is whay i alert u now! :whistle:
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

sneaky legalizatio

Post by bentech »

the greeks WERE fucking looters!!!

they all admitted it... but those passages dont get reprinted much...

trust your well HS!

peace
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma

sneaky legalizatio

ahoy bentech,
always a pleasure to come back and see u here. yeah i'm in pain , but life is much better now. supposed to stop sleeping on the floor and in the futon later tonight.
the anniversay of my birth is today so if i get that futon i will crack open a bottle of martini & rossie asti... just finshed some bbq ribs. i brought 1/2 case from trader joes lol
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma

sneaky legalizatio

i'm gonna need that heat pad soon. cable/phone guy may come early. man i'm gonna take it in ben t. i'll be back brother.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

sneaky legalizatio

Post by bentech »

ive quoted an article a few times

it states that the western pacific states legalizing figure they would only draw in 25% of their present illegal market
into the new system.

id really love to find the reference its quoting
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

sneaky legalizatio

Post by Munchy »

that reminds me of why the legalization initiative in Calif,
failed to pass, a couple of years back,
because it was basically full of shit, very wrong in certain ways,
so those who read it carefully & knew better, voted it down,
to wait for a better version next time.
which thoroughly perplexed all the simpletons who did vote for it,
based on just glancing at the title,
and dreaming of what they hoped it would be like.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

sneaky legalizatio

Post by Intrinsic »

^ yeah so true!

"p.s there is something that i have not said on purpose, i want to see if yall can figure it out. cause if u can't then that's evidence of how illusion works. most of yall are pretty smart, more so the the avg. show i would say so this is whay i alert u now"

BS, Im not smart. So what didn't you bring up on purpose?
The thing i dont see is the meat, specifics of why bad. that and taxes, no mention of taxes, I'll bet that it!