Sanjay Gupta comes around

The place to post all you know about the latest development in medical scene.
Mud Boy

Post by Mud Boy »

:fubird:
Last edited by Mud Boy on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by twilson »

Didn't Gupta get in a feud with Michael Moore.

You gotta figure that if you make it to the point where you are a talking head on TV news you have probably shown the suits that you believe everything they want you to believe.

When a guy like Gupta changes his mind it can signal a real shift in the zeitgeist.

I'm very suspicious of this. Why is this crazy mouthpiece for the powerful getting sane all of a sudden
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The powerful by and large don't really give two shits one way another about cannabis laws, just as they don't about gay marriage. Sure they've been useful to persecute specific demographics and divide the working classes, like racism and homophobia have, but at the end of the day, CCA aside, it doesn't appreciably affect their income streams one way or the other. It is still a political problem though as it may affect the electability of their stooges in elected office-- either by embarrassing them after being ordered to spout anti-scientific nonsense so long their credibility is inextricably tied to the nonsense, or past the tipping point we balance on where continuing down the prohibitionist path becomes a political liability for the political class and one wing of the uniparty, given the OK by the money shovelers, eventually flips on the issue.

You have to feed the serf classes something and legalized pot and gay marriage are good ones to cave on--albeit as slowly and grudgingly as humanly possible since the next ask may not be so painless--because they don't threaten the income streams of Wall St., military contractors, big energy, big pharma and the rest of the aristocracy's cash cows.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

dill786

Post by dill786 »

i have never liked him... he is a right ass licker and a pure " yes sir, yes sir, 3 bags full sir" kinda person

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

your entirely right dill....

were just stuck having to work with him
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

dill786

Post by dill786 »

he use to ride along with the American army in iraq sometimes all dressed in army gear. lol and he is auctully a civilan, just another fucking indian pretending to be more american than the puritans...

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

amen! preech it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Mud Boy

Post by Mud Boy »

Last edited by Mud Boy on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by bentech »

he straight up fucking lied about someone i cant recall... mabe it will come to me. but he got it handed to him days later when it was shown he NEVER had even read the piece he was reporting on...
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

dill786

Post by dill786 »

^ ben i remember that, i think him and Micheal moore on the larry king show were arguing, the Indian made an accusation about some figures from michael moore and then when MM proved it he had to back down..

there is something really dodgy about him man !! when i saw him in the back of a humvee riding along with American soldiers, i couldn't fucking believe it man, i was thinking youre a civilian why the fuck would you want to dress up in army uniform!!!?... does he wanna get shot !!!?? but then i realized its all about the psychology of the masses, you see he dressed up in army clothing to mentally confirm to other people sitting at home in the states that even the " doctors are with the US army" " we are all in it together" i thought it was a sick stunt to pull.. thats why he is just a "yes man" from that day i never liked him.