WHAB Bites The MO Bullet...MMJ Patient & Cultivation Permits

The place to post all you know about the latest development in medical scene.
mistergrafik

WHAB Bites The MO Bullet...MMJ Patient & Cultivation Per

Post by mistergrafik »

Haha! Whot in the world!

Light boneyards are great - poor MH and HPS.. I still think they are in style :toker1:

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

WHAB Bites The MO Bullet...MMJ Patient & Cultivation Per

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

mistergrafik wrote:Haha! Whot in the world!

Light boneyards are great - poor MH and HPS.. I still think they are in style :toker1:
Hey mister! :wave:

I'm barely surprised that Big Government forced them to convert to LED! :winky:

:smoke:,
WHAB

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Roots goodies...

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

Well, that was a day! I got back to the schoolhouse a couple of hours ago and been buried in paperwork and trying and trying and trying to get my phone to talk to my PC, which it does regularly and most of the times trouble free. This was not one of those times :facepalm:

On a positive note. I got to open a package that arrived yesterday...
Lamps + Package 03262021.jpg
Lamps + Package 03262021.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1088 times
STINKIN' AWESOME!!!

Thank you so very much, Roots! I can't wait to put them to work! Well, I'll have to wait until at least the 1st as I'm dead broke for the month! :winky: The paperwork I had to take care of this evening was Mileage Reimbursement for my ECHO appointment today...I could use it!

But - I'm not complaining, just letting you know - it looks like the 125W Compact Fluorescent didn't make it. The tubes are loose from the base and it has a rattle in it. I have no experience with those lights but I'm sure it's not right, I think.

Regardless, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :tup:

I have not been up in the loft yet....but, I checked the Remote Sensor a couple of times and I'm sure the light was off and even now the temperature doesn't seem to be what it should be with lights on.

I've been wondering what could possibly be going on. I only set 2 events, one to turn the light off a 12pm and one to turn the light back on at 6pm. Well, when I cycle through those 2 events it automatically forwards to the 3rd event, which I did not program - BUT, I did notice last night that DUSK was visible on the screen. I did not program that event but 'maybe' it registered as IF I did. Gotta check it out again! :frown:

This is from about 1pm...
Screenshot My AcuRite 0001 03262021.jpg
This is from a moment ago...
Screenshot My AcuRite 0002 03262021.jpg
That's not to take away from your very generous follow-through, Roots.

THANK YOU! :tup:

Regards,
WHAB