Let's talk crack ~

Know of anything interesting to share with your fellow cannabis crusaders?
anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Let's talk crack ~

Post by anu »

by The Dogs
Your Mama's On Crack Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38_MwcGDNhQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Sun »

I love it, the lady defending the dirty jews is a fucking crack head.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Let's talk crack ~

Post by anu »

dear Mama ,i love you Wymn,i think your above the tidal bore there,so here is a little stuff for your
Chilean friends
Chile will deal with tidal bore, as if the tsunamis and tidal waves cannot roll inland they will climb up into ravines. They will likewise be forced up river outlets and thence spread in the inland valleys. If one can only be 50 miles inland, then they should be at least 400 feet above sea level, to be safe." My question is : As South America is ready to roll, is there a possibility that the rivers change their course? I ask this, because we are leaving for a little town in December, where there is a river that flows from the Andes mountain, afterwards joins another river, which gets together to another one which finally ends in the ocean. I wonder if rivers may change their course and our "safe" river may get all the water from the other rivers and then, become a dangerous one. The name of the river we consider "safe" is Río Claro, which is in Yumbel. The next river's name is Río Laja and the last and one of the most important rivers in this province is Bio-Bio. This Bio-Bio river ends up in the Pacific Ocean and this river surrounds the main city of Concepcion and lots of little towns here in the center-south of Chile. [and from another] It is only at some 32 miles from the coast line facing Tome, and it is only at some 328 ft. altitude. The highest hills seem not to be higher than some 1,100 ft. high. The Claro river is at some 100 meters altitude, which is only 328 ft, which is much lower than the suggested 675 ft minimal altitude. The next issue I would like to mention os that I do not think that the few 1000 ft high hills next to the coast line will be able to stop a 600 ft high tidal bore, which may very well climb up these hills and keep going. The other thing is that there are plenty of low altitude ways which the water may use to go deep inside the central valley at that position. Finally, the large Bio Bio river kind of too close, just as the Claro river is, and Yumbel is sitting next to river beds. I would think both of those river beds will be flooded. West from Angol City, on the straight line running between Angol City and Lebu City, there are high grounds which go up to some 4,000 ft at some places. I believe there will be no mountain erection process there, since those mountains do not show steep heights but rather soft slopes, and those mountains should be older than the Andes. Their distance to the sea side is again almost the same you will have at Yumbel, but these mountains are much, much higher. Those mountains should have many water sources, and you'll have a lot of woods, perhaps hunting, and I think the soil should be very good to grow an orchard there.

Your chosen site is clearly not going to be safe, but will be awash with tidal surges coming up from the coast along the river banks. All rivers that empty into the sea are channels for a backwash from a tidal wave, and here all the rivers that empty along with the Biobio are going to be flooded well above their banks! As we stated, for safety along the Chile coastline, you need to be 50 miles inland and 400 feet high. Your spot computes to 32 miles inland and only 328 feet high. You would be washed over with the tide from the Pacific!
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

bubbabush
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: 6% Neandertal

Let's talk crack ~

Post by bubbabush »

Check out that QQmpa LQQmpa from MTV if you wanna see crack.

~O~
Attachments
snooki.jpg
::-'--O Homophobia:Man's Fear of Being Treated As He Treats Women O--'-::

Mamabudz
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: The InnKeeper

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Mamabudz »

Sun wrote:I love it, the lady defending the dirty jews is a fucking crack head.
Hey sweet cheeks -- I don't just defend the Jews, I am a Jew --

But I must thank you for taking the time to respond to this thread with your personal opinion, and thereby demonstrate that anti-semitism is alive and well and living in the hearts and souls of many hundreds of thousands of miscreants just like you.

And by your response going further to demonstrate that when the world really des hate you, it's not called paranoia.

Much love and thanks ~

The Zionist
...have a cookie ;)
*I Toke & I Vote*

REGlClDE
good karma
good karma

Let's talk crack ~

Post by REGlClDE »

meth_mooooooooooooooooooo_demotivational_poster_12652488800.jpg
Fuk crak :p
some say pessimist...i say realist

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Sun »

Mamabudz wrote:
Sun wrote:I love it, the lady defending the dirty jews is a fucking crack head.
Hey sweet cheeks -- I don't just defend the Jews, I am a Jew --

But I must thank you for taking the time to respond to this thread with your personal opinion, and thereby demonstrate that anti-semitism is alive and well and living in the hearts and souls of many hundreds of thousands of miscreants just like you.

And by your response going further to demonstrate that when the world really des hate you, it's not called paranoia.

Much love and thanks ~

The Zionist

Does your Rabbi know you're a crack head..?
Theres nothing wrong with anti-semitism, jews arn't a race they're an ideology and theres not a thing wrong with hating an ideology.....When the world hates you you might want to look a little deeper at yourself.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Hax »

In a real sense, yes, religions are ideologies or a sets of related memes rather than genes. That said some families mindlessly and unquestioningly adopt the religions of their parents for many successive generations thus creating a pseudogenetic component.

I'd unequivocally say though that if you have ten children and none find another religious philosophy that suits them better than yours you may have been successful as an indoctrinator but you most assuredly suck at parenting. You've raised children manifestly incapable of independent thought. A family that does this for generations can only be intellectually defective in some meaningful way.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Sun »

And Jews prove that anti-humanism is alive and well, being that you think you're the chosen ones and better then everyone else.
And you really can't call what I said anti-semitism unless you know how I feel about other religions.

I'd unequivocally say though that if you have ten children and none find another religious philosophy that suits them better than yours you may have been successful as an indoctrinator but you most assuredly suck at parenting. You've raised children manifestly incapable of independent thought. A family that does this for generations can only be intellectually defective in some meaningful way.
One of my struggles is learning to have understanding for those who have been indoctrinated, we've all been indoctrinated in many ways, just some are very blind to the fact....Just the other day I lost two friends on facebook after I put them in place about why the "ground zero mosque" was ok and how my views on it from a constitutionalist stand point was more conservative then theirs, the two friends were racist right wing private contractors that are in Iraq right now, pretty sure they're going to try to come after me when the mercenary twats come home..lol...I just hope it's after harvest so I have no funk at my house as I'm harvesting.

Mamabudz
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: The InnKeeper

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Mamabudz »

Ah yes -- and now the "intellectual defect" argument -- but so close to the "you think you are better because you are Chosen" argument and the "I'm not an anti-semite I just hate Jews" comment ? Come on boys, get your arguments together -- you are contradicting each other.

As for whether my Rabbi knows I smoke free-base cocaine ~ you wouldn't believe or understand me when I say I do so with his blessing as it is well within my religious right, and human right, to do so.

No problem though ... it is your ignorance that is showing...again.
...have a cookie ;)
*I Toke & I Vote*