Let's talk crack ~

Know of anything interesting to share with your fellow cannabis crusaders?
MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Let's talk crack ~

Post by MadMoonMan »

clicks microphone .. hello..

echos of empty chamber

I did something I guess was crack when it first came out.

I orderd an ounce of smoke. And we drove to the place and the guy goes in I sit in car he comes out and we drive down the road . He says you want to smoke some and I say sure here roll them up and hand him some papers since I'm driving.

ok shit i spaced out while smoking some warlock and drinking and testing my new piss this out and see what happens

ok I'm in reverse since this has been going on for awhile and things have occured previously to my typing which is I know confusing but it all makes sense if properly arranged.

first off. Take One 2 quart pitcher and no not a frame like the sexy lady asked me in the supermarket when I was looking for one.

2 quart pitcher

add 2 ice trays of cubes

1 shot of concentrated joy juice.. vodka soaked in marijuana for a couple days . Strained and additives purified slightly for a flavorful spicey flavor to the vodka. Remember kids and all you lovely wonderful women be careful out there the more you drink the more the TIncTure you absorb. 1 shot 20 minutes before you know what hit you. ACCUMULATIVE if your not careful thats why its a sippee.

Pour in beer till full.

Continue to add ice and beer as needed.

this is a sippee over several hours .....

if you just start doing sho0ts of pure thc resin mixed in vodka yu just go

I wish I'd sipped it slowly over time I would have enjoyed it more.

oh right the crack part .. let me drink a nother dirnk and smoke a nother bowl and maybe I' ll feel like telling it. its boring and nothing happens so don't bother reading after this.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Let's talk crack ~

Post by MadMoonMan »

ok we decide to taste this and he has me drive to a gas station and park. He gets out and goes to a water faucet and gets some water. then > I think he put baking soda in it.

it didn't do any thing for me

I was wide awake I guess . Alert

wide awake alert sitting at a gas station closed gas station

he kept wanting to smoke more and I said ok so we did and I didn't seeme to get any higher

Just alert .. I've always had different reactions to different drugs chemicals alcohols.

So it was nothing I cared for as a buzz

He wasted away into a withered being last I saw him

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Let's talk crack ~

Post by MadMoonMan »

Warning drinking sippees in this manner especially with concentrated marijuana potentents can be mind distorting causing severe

electrons firing in the brain

*in the hands of selfish greedy people this recipee could be used for irresponsible purposes. I am not liable for any and all irresponsible purposes purformed with or without any knowledge whatsoever.

** no way in hell I'm giving up the top secrete recipe no matter how much you torture me.....

ok ok quit twisting my baby toe

good ounce of best sweetest pot soaked in a big bottle of vodka for a week or so. aging helps

ok now I have to shoot everyone that reads this.

crap .. I left my gun in the truck
Last edited by MadMoonMan on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Let's talk crack ~

Post by anu »

So where is Mama ? she's safe and sound right ? not mumbling in a gas station parking lot in Quito or Cuzco needing a new brazziere ? luv you mama ,this was a good thread till Mad Moon started mixing baking soda with flouride and chlorine,but his sentence structures are improving.He needs a 90 day sentence though mebbe save some dendrites.Mama give us a big shout and fill us in.Did you start another rehab venture or private counseling or what.If you hire madmoon as a psychic hotline counselotr i promise to call in.
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Let's talk crack ~

Post by MadMoonMan »

You can pay me later...

Your current course is sure to ensure success.

Beware of repercussions from the past.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Let's talk crack ~

Post by anu »

that is always sound advice ! thank you,i didn't mean to sound terse about the state of your growroom,do get a live ball of compost or at least some stuff the masters use in each pot !
good luck with the hibernative period

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klKC8HPkOh0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; yes it's Shinehead from the sidewalks
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

to releave this belly ache,nothing i can take ?

Post by anu »

call'd the doctor woke him up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxC3M-Y ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Harry Nihllson,dope by john lennon

BAMF
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Received Karma : 1 time

Let's talk crack ~

Post by BAMF »

Merry wrote:The sock says he did LSD almost daily for 5 years.... I'm not sure why someone would do that when you can't get high on acid 2 days in a row... even the 4th day isn't a good trip.... you need to wait at least 5 days between trips to get anything out of LSD besides feeling speedy.... I always thought that was one of the beautiful things about tripping... you really can't get addicted... now coke... that can be the eater of worlds...
I concur sweet lil lady...

if in yas has some real clean liquid kind and with the correct venue,,, some have been known to eat and sleep, crazy barBq's, fires,,,

dancing naked in the front yard to the sun gods at the crack of dawn, sunday morning,,, "those were the days"

O yeah,,, MaMa's a CraCkHeAd :roflmao:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Let's talk crack ~

Post by bentech »

this just doesnt get said enough
Hax wrote:In a real sense, yes, religions are ideologies or a sets of related memes rather than genes. That said some families mindlessly and unquestioningly adopt the religions of their parents for many successive generations thus creating a pseudogenetic component.

I'd unequivocally say though that if you have ten children and none find another religious philosophy that suits them better than yours you may have been successful as an indoctrinator but you most assuredly suck at parenting. You've raised children manifestly incapable of independent thought. A family that does this for generations can only be intellectually defective in some meaningful way.
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman

Let's talk crack ~

Post by anu »

Yes ! unequivocally ! The poorly educated component of the right wing is a religious pseudogenetic cesspool. The educated component just needs to be shot lengthwise thru the asshole with a 12 gauge.