Let's talk crack ~

Know of anything interesting to share with your fellow cannabis crusaders?
Mamabudz
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: The InnKeeper

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Mamabudz »

Yeah ...actually let's...

Gosh I do love the internet -- knowledge is power and the internet is a vast library of information. Now Mama has lots of friends and those friends are into a lot of things of which the top three are of course: Sex, Drugs and Rock&Roll... So it behooves me to be as open minded and well-informed as possible ...

Today let's talk -- Crack ...or more specifically freebase cocaine.

To even the playing field: Yes ~ I have tried it, yes I liked it, yes I will use it again (and yes, I know how to make it...come on into the kitchen, it's easy) I prefer smoking to inhalation of coke as it is less irritating, I can titrate the dose better, and the onset is more rapid. In addition, thi form allows any adulterants to be removed from the mix (although this close to the source, the coke is pretty pure)

For me the effect of smoking counter acts the symptoms of "atypical depression" which has been a problem throughout my life. Atypical depression is characterized by hypersomnia, over-sleeping that does not result in wakefulness, and does so without any additional negative side effects. And while the euphoriant effect is enjoyable (and it is definitely a pleasant recreational drug) I find that I am able to control my usage to just what is needed as a medical stimulant in a reasonable, low cost (<$5) once a day dosage in the morning.

I think that the criminal sentencing guidelines that demonize crack more than cocaine use are blatantly racist and that these guidelines are indicative of a criminal system run by fools who never got through basic high school chem class! And stupidity that destroys people's live makes me incredibly angry.

And I yes, I think coke (and by extension "crack") should be decriminalized.

From the historical record, it appears cocaine's mis-label as a "narcotic" (it is a stimulant) was included along with marijuana by the same idiots whose rational within the Harrison Act was that use of these drugs by "darkie's" would lead to attacks on white women.

So..uh ...anyone wanna add anything?
...have a cookie ;)
*I Toke & I Vote*

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Hax »

I used to make it before the word "crack" had been coined as essentially a druggie parlour trick because its pretty easy to do and when you were the only one who knew how it made one a minor celeb like the DJ at a rave. I don't even like cocaine, it makes me all nervous and edgy but I'd do a little to help with partying stamina. Cocaine and LSD enable one to consume crazy amounts of alcohol and weed.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nobodyknew
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Intangibles Inc.
Has bestowed Karma : 8 times
Received Karma : 6 times

Let's talk crack ~

Post by nobodyknew »

I thought we might be talking about the other kind of crack - my mistake........ :bong4:
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime,somewhere someone said to themselves
"You know - I really want to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." George Carlin R.I.P

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Let's talk crack ~

Post by rSin »

wrong vending machine...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

HempKat

Let's talk crack ~

Post by HempKat »

Well personally I don't think crack should be legal but not because I'm against it's use (which I am, I've seen it destroy too many). Now I do agree with the notion of making the plant cocain comes from legal to grow, just as poppies, shrooms, peyote and any other naturally occuring form of a drug should be legal. I mean how in the hell did we ever get to the point of saying a naturally occuring plant is illegal? What's next? Are believers in God going to charge God with Manufactering with intent to distribute, for creating these plants?

If people want to explore the benefits of a plant in the privacy and comfort of thier home then fine, they should be able to. If however they want to distribute it to others and in more refined forms you got to have restrictions on that, it's just not safe otherwise and the lure of easy money is too hard to resist to allow for self governance.

Mamabudz
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Mamabudz »

I think a closer example would be to making grapes illegal because they are used in the manufacture of wine.

I found it ~ amusing is certainly not the word but you gt the idea ~ that the descriptions of individuals in the throws of cocaine psychosis and withdrawl was word for word the description of what I have experienced my entire life in severe depressive states. Got me thinking that if this is bad as it gets ...I've already been down that road ...heck I own the house on the corner of Doom and Gloom and lived there for over 4 decades.

That in no way denies that the use of coke in freebase can be dangerously addicting, but it makes me wonder how many addicts -- and this is the same argument I always raised with pot use -- are merely trying to self medicate depressive illness, and that if medical care was available for mental illness, how many less addicts we would have on the streets and how many more working, thriving, individuals we would have in our societies?

But hey...it's all just a pipe dream, right?
...have a cookie ;)
*I Toke & I Vote*

sockme

Let's talk crack ~

Post by sockme »

I'm always depressed as fuck thats why I do drugs all the time! :innocent: Herbs keeps the lil voices tellin me to kill n burn shit n get revenge for all sorts of made up shit I convince my self to beleive a little quieter but I still hear um..........I smoke a lot of fucking herbs and got a MASSIVE MEDICAL NEED...so I'm always accepting donAtions!
But when i don't have any drugs to do that depresses me too. :trix: Never needed stimulants though...coke always made me feel like it was christmas eve and I needed to take a shit. but everyone should have the liberty to do whatever the fuck they want to themselves....alcoholics suck as much as crackheads bigtime or then ya could be one of them whiskey chasing crackheads had an uncle stagger aroung cracked out with a plastic pint in his back pocket 24/7......

Crack.......hmnnnnnn..........nah not right now here you smoke mine n we'll party just don't start that typical female coke rambling for 9 hours straight....clean houise get nasty do something but stfu already.... :trix:

Mamabudz
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Mamabudz »

Hey Sock ~

You raise another intersting point --

If we were more open to be able to discuss with those fine upstanding medical personnel exactly what we DO and what we have TRIED and our reactions ...it would in turn help them to better prescribe for us.

For example, your description of how a stimulant makes you feel is extremely useful in recognizing that you have a type of depression that is NOT atypical, you have more likely a unipolar depression which would best be treated by exactly the opposite of what I need.

Same situation with an alcoholic -- and any of the self-medicating we do.

It's sort of a "why can't we all just get along" -- but big pharmacy, big government, big insurance, and the prison industry just doesn't seem to think in those sorts of humanitarian terms. After all, what is more important...quality of human life or profits?

yeah :fubird:
...have a cookie ;)
*I Toke & I Vote*

sockme

Let's talk crack ~

Post by sockme »

Church mamma I'd buy yah a big ass pile of coke to rock out on anyday
you a cool ass base head freaky chick thats all cool with me....
yep :innocent:
what might be right for you may not be right for some....careful though mamma Freud thought coke was the shiznit too but it snuck up on him....just always be aware it sneaks up its not safe kiddie stuff like herbs....... :fly:

You're pretty smart I have weird drug interactions due to the fact I'm psycho and my adrenaline in shit counteracts things in weird ways ...back in my teens when I did experiment I could do a bunch of coke or speed and sleep it off cuz it gave me anxiety. People thought I'd fake it but nah i can just turn off the switch amped out wake up high as hell still. I did do a crazy amount of LSD almost dayly for five years or so think I trained myself to sleep then.
LSD on a regular basis worked wonders for my depression blew out the cobwebs and was actually happy most the time before it disappeared.
Think thats why I wanna chop fuckers up in shit sometimes when I have bad days and I'm down some......What I wouldn't give for a 1/4 of pure crystaline lsd25 nowadays 1 gram mixed with everclear would dose a thousand hits .......10 sheets of water color paper cut 2.5x2.5..BLISS OH THE BLISS....sugar cubes gummy worms you name it....fun as fuck! I miss that shit shrooms are just tooo deep wanna be yaweh lovin fucked up farty ass emotional
mess to really get into n buttons hurt the fuck out my stomach n kidneys ....I HATE X too faggot drug there imo.......i dunno...

....you should tell them big labs down there making all the meth to switch it up in cook us up some acid again....PLEASE.... It was EVERYWHERE in the 90s and things was so much better. I miss that shit GOOD TIMES......Seriously someone with $ needs to hook it up down south...Lets all fry ballz for a couple years straight again n blow the cobwebs out...I got plenty of herbs keep it level you bring some beverages n oranges n fruit in shit n we're set for some real exploration. :trix:

Mamabudz
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Let's talk crack ~

Post by Mamabudz »

Yup Freud discovered cocaine psychosis ~ and that after he thought he had discovered the cure for depression.

That my friend is why this is just gonna be play time stuff. Not to mention EXPEN$IVE

Plus it is messing up my lungs horribly esepcially since I am not recovered from pneumonia yet and gave me what felt like an asthmatic attack -- sent me crying to the doctor (with a damn good story about my boyfriends new cologne ;) )

Anyway ... the beat goes on
...have a cookie ;)
*I Toke & I Vote*