California's Prop 65

Know of anything interesting to share with your fellow cannabis crusaders?
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

California's Prop 65

Post by Intrinsic »

Anyone else growing/toking under California's new Prop 65? I'm interested in feedback.

The TAXES/FEES/LICENENCS for commercial growing and selling is got to make weed more expensive then anything I ever bought off the black market, (although true been decades ago but still).

Anyhoo Seem to me after all the restrictions on personal ("recreational") grows and use. I'm just as illegal as ever. Still gotta Keep it on the down side for safety.

Six plants for personal use! Shit, if growing from seeds, half will be males. So really three plants. Maybe OK for outdoors, but indoors as in my attic, ridiculous. Illegal as ever.

Allowed to gift only an ounce!

All in all, A Great way to keep the black market alive and thriving.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

California's Prop 65

Post by bentech »

i hear recreational will exist alongside medical use
two lines in the coop
two different tax structures
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

California's Prop 65

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Start enough inside to sex out six females and plant them in the yard. Nobody will be looking in your house to see if you have a closet full of starts if it's like here in WA. Even if you live in a short season area of CA, you should be able to grow at least a kilo of trimmed flower per year from six outdoor plants. If you can't grow outdoors, just keep doing the attic thing like you have. If it's like here, the last thing the cops will care about is small personal use indoor grows exceeding strict plant number limits. I think they know if they press hard on that stuff, it'll just drive people to the black market. Our prices started out super high after rec went legal but have been coming down and it's now cheaper in the store than street prices were when I was seriously growing. The black market pot growers and dealers I knew have pretty much all either gone legit or been put out of business and moved on.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow