Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Stop the Federal Assault on Medical Marijuana

Post by Munchy »

The U.S. House passed an amendment banning the Drug Enforcement Administration from using our taxpayer money to interfere in states with medical marijuana laws! Now it goes to the Senate. Demand that your Senators protect medical marijuana from federal interference.

Please send a message about this to your US Senator, by following the link below to an easy tool, provided by the Drug Policy Alliance, which offers a simple prepared message, as well as an option to personalize it, all done easily from one page, faster than you can smoke a joint. If in doubt, take the challenge, and post your results.

https://secure2.convio.net/dpa/site/Adv ... on&id=1143" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also please be sure to share this with your friends and family.

Thank you. :rollitiup:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Post by MadMoonMan »

Not voting for this guy is a start. This is not a tax exempt organization yet is it? We can still free express our voter preferences not worried about accepting or losing Federal Monies?

Chris Christie vows to ‘crack down’ on legal marijuana.

How dumb is this? I will just state the most obvious reason.

Big #1 You can't put toothpaste back in the tube.

The big tax money bonanza.

I don't know if I've told this story but a few years ago I was at a National Education Course for my work... TAX ACCOUNTANT and we had lunch and i'm at a table with 5 guys and they are discussing the governments are all taxed out nothing new to tax.. "this was before california legalized med clinics but were working on it and just ready to go to ballot"

So I spoke up and said, "They havent found Medical Marijuana yet."

I said medical so as to soften the "duh" moment but everyone at the table froze and stared 1 or 2 actually gapeing at me.

I continued eating . I'm a slow eater. Don't understand how people can eat so fast. I'm almost always the last one done.

Except for Granny but she's dead now . GOD rest her soul.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

I don't think there is ever going to be a stop to the assault on Freedom and people being able to freely stick marijuana up their asses. I for one believe firmly that having the freedom to or not to stick marijuana up into my anal cavity is my concern.

What next? The government demands say in concern for you that any rawed corncobs require rubbers for your personal safety because like the Senator said "You never know where someone will put these things. I'ts amazing." while looking perplexed.

Now, I'm willing to allow for rules of law where prisoners of war and in Federal and State capacities should not be allowing "inmates" to transfer contraband in or out of institutions of retribution and learning via anal canals.

Whether or not in the privacy of my own bathtub. What I utilize to wash my self is not Big Bro or Big Sis or Big Trans/Job/Robot with an attachment ..

Oh my gosh.. I need a safe space.. I just ugllierlyy awful pictured a vacumun cleaner hose sucking toward me.

O

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

We may have a chance in Ohio if we can get the right bill.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

can I get a smothie pleeze?

gulps

Thanks. hand back empty glass.

Tasted a bit like coconut... you .... EMPATHEY FLASH OVERWHELMS ALL THINKING AND COMPUTING SYSTERMS FINGERS AND BRAIN STILL ENGAGED.. DOH.. LEFRT .CIRCIENtralll .... signal confused.