Banksy !!

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Zool
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: S=k. log W
Received Karma : 2 times

Banksy !!

Post by Zool »

I clicked the link without reading it, I feel unclean now.
Cool painting though.
“‎The greatest danger of a terrorist's bomb is in the explosion of stupidity that it provokes.”- Octave Mirbeau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Banksy !!

Post by deran »

how can you be sure thats him?

i ask, bc ive seen that kind of style often around the globe, the link to dailymail didnt show a signature under that piece. before going into who is copying whom, i wanna say this style isnt unique, many artist use that style, huh ... but why him, why not anybody else ... lol
awoken the right way

dill786

Banksy !!

Post by dill786 »

^

he has a publicist who officially announces when banksy does actually does the graffiti...

country boy

Banksy !!

Post by country boy »

Did ya notice my post above yours, dil? :emp:

dill786

Banksy !!

Post by dill786 »

^ ye i did lol.. thought it was weird..

haha !!

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Banksy !!

Post by bentech »

banksy is renouned with his presentation and content
not so much his arts actual technical merit

remember
he made a name for himself with simple stensils

not to mention the display of a rat in tourist get up he somehow snuck into a national museum
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

dill786

Banksy !!

Post by dill786 »

banksy should write a book about counter survellience and how never to get caught or filmed doing anything . lol

all these years he has never been arrested or captured, dont you think thats a bit strange,

we live in a surveillance society were we have smartfones and make vids and take pics, he has been graffiti`ng in newyork and london and all round the world yet know one has ever conclusively identified him..

so many camera everywhere a 24 hour society, how can he graffiti in new york were the security is tight all the time, yet Banksy managed to drag a 16 foot McDonalds satue in the middle of the night and place it strategically on a corner of new york and nobody seen him do it..

hmmm lol

dill786

Banksy !!

Post by dill786 »

i am sure all the journalisst are dying to be the first ones to bust banksy and identify him and actually catch him in the act, i bet that pic is worth lots of money,,

yet know one has ever caught him doing it.. lol

dill786

Banksy !!

Post by dill786 »

i like banksy work.. and i hope he never gets outed....

but it really bothers me how he can get away with it in this day and age of the so called terrorist and terrorism...

in UK you can get caught on cctv having a pee on the side of a lamp post on the weekend and the cctv will follow you home and the next day youll get a knock on your door by the police issuing you a fine for pissing in the street...

jesus

Banksy !!

Post by jesus »

dill786 wrote:i like banksy work.. and i hope he never gets outed....

but it really bothers me how he can get away with it in this day and age of the so called terrorist and terrorism...

in UK you can get caught on cctv having a pee on the side of a lamp post on the weekend and the cctv will follow you home and the next day youll get a knock on your door by the police issuing you a fine for pissing in the street...
It doesn't bother me.