WTF are you smoking???

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Jolly Roger
good karma
good karma

WTF are you smoking???

Post by Jolly Roger »

Island Sweet Skunk X BC Kush
Sweet Dreams
Mountain Jam
finger/scissors hash
oil

variety is the Spice! :ugeek:
Thank God for Beer, Football, and Women :pirate:

CK.

WTF are you smoking???

Post by CK. »

It sucks to think about it MB... Yeah nothing quite like the TW, I saw your faq at opg Munchy, many thanks. Ive got a coupla test kits already on hand.

Fortunately i dont hafta worry bout it at my current position... jes preppin in case things go further south than they already have.

So im down to 1-2 bonghits a night... :mrgreen:

Hacks
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

WTF are you smoking???

Post by Hacks »

Super Silver Kush and Amnesia Haze I guess mostly. What I'm not smoking is more significant and that's a lot fewer ciggies, only four or five a week which is nice and an amount I'm comfortable with.
The next Freddie Flintoff.

Maribou Stork
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: Nightmares
Has bestowed Karma : 21 times
Received Karma : 34 times

WTF are you smoking???

Post by Maribou Stork »

I have something different for a change. I still got bottles of TrainWreck but have some Super Nova (Sensi Star X Old Time Moonshine) hanging.

:oops: Dried enough in the oven to try....pretty smooth and tasty for oven dry.
Maribou Stork

BudBuddha
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

WTF are you smoking???

Post by BudBuddha »

Ak 47 (the butterscotch pheno), Stali (in house strain), Cyber Crystal, Golden Skush, BlackBerry Kush, StrawBerry Kush with Sannies' Madonna almost done as well. Vaped, not smoked (said like "shaken, not stirred").

Those are the elements of a great contact high, Den. Breathe deep now, young lady. :D
Fart Proudly

Uncle Duke
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Res Ipsa Loquitur

WTF are you smoking???

Post by Uncle Duke »

LUI, bagseed and regular AK-47 all blended nicely in the grinder. in a bit, i may throw the last of my qwiso hash on top of a bong load of the blend.
"Where does one go from a world of insanity? Somewhere on the other side of despair." -TS Eliot

"Misanthropy develops when without art one puts complete trust in somebody thinking the man absolutely true and sound and reliable and then a little later discovers him to be bad and unreliable...and when it happens to someone often...he ends up...hating everyone." - Socrates