ramadhan.. fasting

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
dill786

ramadhan.. fasting

Post by dill786 »

ramadhan starts on Saturday for all Muslims around the world.. i just got my timetable through the post, so it will be 19 hours per day without food and water for one month, 19 hours is a long time without food and water, i manage to keep them ALL last year..

:pullhair:

Earl
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: 3/5th Old White Man
Received Karma : 2 times

ramadhan.. fasting

Post by Earl »

Wow. I knew it was a food fast but didn't know you can not have water either. That is rough. Good luck, my friend!
My name is Earl.

Hey, Crabman!

dill786

ramadhan.. fasting

Post by dill786 »

oh ya no food or water or smoking or cursing etc... lol

dill786

ramadhan.. fasting

Post by dill786 »

you get used to not eating or drinking, the first week is really hard especially if you work with non Muslims who eat and drink in front of you, so i tend to stay away from them at lunchtimes coz i know ill get hungry, the worst thing is in the morning were you get up and want a cup of tea but you cannot.. cant even use toothpaste i have to use the miswak to clean my teeth, i work in a office so its not hard labor, the poor bastards who work on construction sites in 3rd world countries were its really hot, they have it really worse.. but its a great feeling after the month is over its like you have purged your body of all the crap you been eating for the past year, so you actually feel good about yourself and its a sense of achievement.

dill786

ramadhan.. fasting

Post by dill786 »

ok the moon was sighted and first fast was today all around the world, it was hard i started to get hungry at 5pm but still had another 4 hours left. finally it opened at 9.12pm same again tomorrow....

Mud Boy

ramadhan.. fasting

Post by Mud Boy »

So when you can finally eat, does everyone just pig out? Like that delicious-looking roast chicken you posted up a couple months ago?

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

ramadhan.. fasting

Post by bentech »

how.many.hours.a.day.for.say.a.muslim.researcher.whos.in.antartica.now.where.the.sun.is.below.the.horizon.around.the.clock?
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

ramadhan.. fasting

Post by MadMoonMan »

I lost my ipod thingy which Ramada. I hope this ain't Utah cause last time I was there I had no toilet paper and had to use my koran. Hey sorry .. SOOOO SOWRY. really, I was desperate. What would you have done? Out in the middle of the dry Utah mountain desert. Rocks and sand. Rocks and sand and you didn't bring any nappies or nothing. Just your coffee can of Red Bud.

Try crossing the Arizona border with that in your back seat.
Border Agent: "You got any plants or live materials in your vehicle punk?
MeStoned: "Uh no." smileing silently as if he is in on it.
Border Agent: takes a closer unsmiling look. He doesn't get the joke. He waves his right hand and steps backwards, "Get out and open the trunk."
So I step out open the trunk and its empty since I had left home with nothing but a credit card and 1 blanket a can of peanuts and an coffee can of the best weed I'd ever had up to that time.

Road trip this.

So he looks to his left down a long line of cars backed up

I look backward down a long line of cars backed up at sunset Arizona time.

He looks at me and squints and quizzes, "You sure you have no plant materials produce or evil bugs and larvae we don't want in our state so stay out?"

ME: throws arms wide open and leans back

Inn in what city?

Anyway I guess what I'm saying is. send me all your korans here.

Self deceit is an evil thing
Those who manipulate our human weaknesses to use it against us is eviler.

I need all the free toilet paper I can get.
my email address is muhammadfucksgoatsnamedallah@yahoo.com
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

dill786

ramadhan.. fasting

Post by dill786 »

Mud Boy wrote:So when you can finally eat, does everyone just pig out? Like that delicious-looking roast chicken you posted up a couple months ago?

haha muslims dont eat swine... but seriously we pace ourselves, we dont pig out coz after the fast is open at 9.12pm we can eat then till 2.55AM and after that we fast till 9.14 pm ( 2 minutes get added everyday). so i avoid oily food, but after 18 hours of fasting everyday, the only thing i can stomach is something sweet, thats why most Muslims around the world open there fasts by eating dates first...

dill786

ramadhan.. fasting

Post by dill786 »

bentech wrote:how.many.hours.a.day.for.say.a.muslim.researcher.whos.in.antartica.now.where.the.sun.is.below.the.horizon.around.the.clock?
interesting question, i simply dont know.....

but i have a muslim friend on-line from finland and she might know the answer,, ill get back to ya :)