How To Pass Drug Tests

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2168 times
Received Karma : 1602 times

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by ripper5 »

Well my original intentions were to follow those guidelines Munchy. That is the only way to speed up the detoxification process. Unfortunately, I started out doing well and then just fell off for the most part. Plus I've been drinking beer every other or third day which can also slow down the process, as well as consuming caffeine (coffee & tea in my case) Yep abstain, exercise your ass off, avoid other toxins, eat lean high nutritious high fiber, stay hydrated, & get your sleep. Days before the test you want stop exercise, eat fatty, but stay hydrated. Plus the creatine, aspirin...

Thing is I don't have a set deadline for the test. And rather than try and to squeak by using every weapon in the arsenal, I'm more interested in actually getting the metabolite levels low enough so that l might collect & freeze several samples for possible future security.

I posted mainly just to share what I had found in regards to the video of the MRO dudes claims. When he says the health strips always tests positive for nitrates is a red flag for synthetic, he's being a bit dishonest. Nitrates can be a sign of urinary tract infection. The dehydrated actual urine I tested did not show positive for it, nor anything else. Plus it foams & smells and looks indistinguishable
from the real thing. :tup: I've read that both Sub Solution & QF don't show positive either. I can't verify that at this time.

I have no experience with SS so I don't know, but QF doesn't have any smell and barely foams if at all. Just trying to add to the knowledge. Peace!
:volcano:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1790 times
Received Karma : 1571 times

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by Intrinsic »

I'm conflicted in emotions empathy and pride some jealousy being able to have the fortitude do it right. Keep On Truckin ripper!

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2168 times
Received Karma : 1602 times

How To Pass Drug Tests

Post by ripper5 »

I've been at this for a long time. They started this whole testing business around 1982 or so. I joined the military just few years later. Five years of random. After that my line of work requires randoms which I have never refused, or failed for over 30 years now. I also had two years of supervised probation tested weekly in the beginning. I've gotten by with combination of abstinence, delution, as well as the other way.
A few years back a pre employment test got cancelled, which is not a fail, but you don't get the job. That's how I found out that the labs are sometimes getting slicker and going up and above the written standard. My future looks to be full of much more abstinence than what I want, but they'll never stop me cold! Damn Piss Nazis! :nutkick: :fubird: