There isn't enough pot in the world to get me through this .

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Trixie
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Fuzzalicious

Post by Trixie »

Immoralist wrote:Need a little excitement!!!!!!? Snap into an IMM-jim....*sigh* Trix, find your center, bask in the warmth of the sun, there are small perfect things all around you at any given time. Look for some. :)

*checks Imm for a fever*

is that you?!

Uncle Duke
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Res Ipsa Loquitur

Post by Uncle Duke »

here's a thought, and i don't know how this fits into eveyones individual situations, but... ship the kids off to spend some "quality time" with their grandparents. it would probably be easier if you first apologized to them for the hell you caused them every summer first.
"Where does one go from a world of insanity? Somewhere on the other side of despair." -TS Eliot

"Misanthropy develops when without art one puts complete trust in somebody thinking the man absolutely true and sound and reliable and then a little later discovers him to be bad and unreliable...and when it happens to someone often...he ends up...hating everyone." - Socrates