Autoerotic Asphyxiation or Suicide

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

For all we know he paid a man-thing to get him off. I don't think whoever he was with would stick around if it went south. If I had to bet on a sex thing gone wrong, or Hollywood star murdered for some mystery reason and than covered up to make it look like he was doing it to himself I'd bet on the kinkiness of humans every time.

Uncle Duke
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Res Ipsa Loquitur

Post by Uncle Duke »

JapanFreak wrote:For all we know he paid a man-thing to get him off. I don't think whoever he was with would stick around if it went south. If I had to bet on a sex thing gone wrong, or Hollywood star murdered for some mystery reason and than covered up to make it look like he was doing it to himself I'd bet on the kinkiness of humans every time.
that's what i was thinking too. those knots didn't tie themselves. some poor bar girl isn't going to stick around. she's gonna take off with however mant bhat she can.
"Where does one go from a world of insanity? Somewhere on the other side of despair." -TS Eliot

"Misanthropy develops when without art one puts complete trust in somebody thinking the man absolutely true and sound and reliable and then a little later discovers him to be bad and unreliable...and when it happens to someone often...he ends up...hating everyone." - Socrates

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Why was he in Thailand? Was there a work reason for him being there? Or was he there to get his freak on?

Uncle Duke
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Res Ipsa Loquitur

Post by Uncle Duke »

i think i heard somewhere that he was filming a movie there. and apparently he was getting his freak on as well.
"Where does one go from a world of insanity? Somewhere on the other side of despair." -TS Eliot

"Misanthropy develops when without art one puts complete trust in somebody thinking the man absolutely true and sound and reliable and then a little later discovers him to be bad and unreliable...and when it happens to someone often...he ends up...hating everyone." - Socrates

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Unfortunately a lot of people use places like Thailand to get their freak on. His family should be thankful that the person who he was with didn't stick around because something tells me that the real scandal is not what he did, but who he did it with.

BudBuddha
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by BudBuddha »

JapanFreak wrote:
JapanFreak wrote:
BudBuddha wrote: Kill Bill is one of my favourite flicks of all time. I have seen it maybe 10 times now.
I absolutely hated it. Everything bad about his movies and was missing the only thing that I liked about his stuff, the dialog. Maybe it would have been better if I didn't understand it.
How is it that the katana is a shaolin weapon?

It is not, at least to my knowledge and understanding. The katana was a Samurai weapon, and Zen Buddhism was the official religion of the Samurai for about 700 years. That is the only connection that I am aware of between those 2.

Carradine was in Thailand to film a movie. I believe that he had just finished it and it was in the can.

The Thai police have now stated that his hands were tied behind his back and there was a footprint that was not his in the room. His wife and manager have called for a murder investigation and it appears that is now where it is going.
Fart Proudly

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

I wonder if they are trying to protect his reputation or if they actually believe that it was foul play. I've never heard of a murder which was made to look like that before. I hope that they are just trying to protect his name, I'd hate to think that they won't be able to get closure on this by thinking that it was something other than it was.

BudBuddha
good karma
good karma

Post by BudBuddha »

As with most of these dramas involving famous people, they are going to draw it out and someone will milk it for all of the publicity it can give. I do not doubt that he had enemies aplenty.
Fart Proudly

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Come on, enemies aplenty? That's silly.

BudBuddha
good karma
good karma

Post by BudBuddha »

As you noted earlier, he was kinda hard to get along with and arrogant.

It is my understanding that actors really shine when they play a role that fits their personality. While he did well with Kwai Chang Caine, he really was believable as Bill in Kill Bill - a total jerk and a complete asshole. The wife and I agreed that it seemed he was tightly in character for that movie - nasty and 3/4. While he may have just been the consummate actor and fooled us completely, I sorta doubt that.

The enemies were mentioned in several previous Black Belt articles.
Fart Proudly