what are you smokin?

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

what are you smokin?

Post by Munchy »

Banana-Mango
Banana Mango bud.jpg
spliffage.jpg
(images under 2MP)
resume s4ep20.jpg
resume s4ep20.jpg (401.14 KiB) Viewed 926 times
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

what are you smokin?

Post by roller24 »

IMG_20210613_072655.jpg
: :toker1: Irwin's King Gelato! Good Shit Irwin, stop by anytime :roflmao:

PGs GossipGrrl™
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

what are you smokin?

Post by PGs GossipGrrl™ »

https://www.iccollective.net/tits-cannabis-strain" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MunchMan, that ain't no TITS...kinda low on THC also, where did you get it??? (really Sour Scout), wanna see what it's supposed to look like... & I still have a bit of 710 labs, TITS live rosin(almost clear a day, giving the 'xtra' processing they do to it. all their pressed rosin)

white balance is all off on your images, all of that stuff looks...uggh, not what I'd want to vape, but I know it's just the image capture that's gettin everything looking kinda nasty
After a while, people are just going to ignore it, like I did, like I do most TV commercials.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God

what are you smokin?

Post by Munchy »

GMO Crasher THC 35%
Grease Monkey THC 26%
Gushers THC 27.52%
Frozen Margy THC 26.5%
Strawberry Cheesecake THC 27.25%

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

what are you smokin?

Post by roller24 »

I'm choking down some quick dried samples from my KingGelato at 7 weeks. It's potent, but dang it tastes like crap.
The plant had a rough grow due to neglect while I was out of town. It went full wilt for a day, but sprang back nicely, except for alot of leaf damage.
The buds are still throwing new white hairs, so it's got at least another week or two to finish. If I can leave it alone that long. I absolutely hate having to buy weed. I gave too much away to my friends last month. But I'm pretty stoned, this is heavy indica.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

what are you smokin?

Post by Jesús Malverde »

DJ Short's Blueberry, Moonshine Haze, Seatown Lemon Haze, and whatever gets passed my way.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

what are you smokin?

Post by roller24 »

Still smoking King Gelato, but it's tasting better every day. Put the chop on it at 8wks been drying for about 4 days. It was a small plant with early health issues, but still kicked out a couple oz of dry bud.

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

what are you smokin?

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

Big League Grape toaster oven dried, oviously not ideal but it's potent and has good duration and the flavor isn't bad at all.

hoping cutting the buds off the stem keeps doing what i need them to do = dry well and no more bud rot.
i placed each plant in a cloth type shoe rack 6 open compartments and fan blowing 24/7 semi directly and small fan last 2 compartments. i'm not even going to check today = watched pot lol. so i'll check friday instead.
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God

Peach Crescendo

Post by Munchy »

image.png
1/8th GMO Cookies. 1/8th StrawBerry Fields, and 3/4 oz of Peach Crescendo...THC 29.47% ... totally tastes peachy... as lacking any sense of smell has been making it rare to detect any flavors in my ganja, I finally found one that actually tastes quite nice to me, and even from just the smallest bits, so that's really saying a lot. I feel like I just won a good bet on it.

They say it "gets its name from its sour taste, which expands into notes of tropical citrus. Green buds with hues of purple and deep orange pistils are present. Peach Crescendo is an Indica leaning hybrid strain that was first bred by Ethos Genetics. Chem D is first crossed by i95, then crossed with the child of Mandarin Cookies and Peach Rings. Resinous and sticky, it is recommended to keep a grinder handy to preserve its trichome content. The scent of Peach Crescendo is rich and can remind you of peach flavord sour candy, accented with an earthy undertone and spice. Its flavor is citrusy and tropical, with a chemical undertone. Leaning slightly on the Indica side, this 60/40 split is a pain-relieving powerhouse according to its fans. With THC levels that can reach up into the low thirties in some batches, reviewers describe as producing heavy, full-bodied effects that begin with a euphoric state of mind and happiness. As the high of Peach Crescendo starts to settle in on the body, reviewers describe a narcotic-like body buzz that washes over them, leaving them stuck on the couch. Most reported that their appetite also increases when consuming Peach Crescendo, so prepare for the munchies. Some said they enjoy this strain's ability to help with insomnia, recommending it for night or evening use. Reports of chronic pain and anxiety subsiding were also common. Peach Crescendo is not something for inexperienced users, and careful attention to one's setting and amount of consumption is recommended."

I love how they stack the offers and discounts together.. I've found that some pricier 1/8's going for $40 or $45 (like this peach crescendo) are occasionally offered as 1/4's for $60, then with the 5 for 4 deal giving me one of the 1/8's for free, and my $12 off for every $300 spent/points rewards, and another 7.5% off for medical, so I got $60 off after the deal on 1/4's, leaving me paying like half-price for nearly top-shelf ganja, the same as just 4 eighths of the peach for a whole ounce altogether, at an average of only $22.50 an 1/8th or $6.42/g. I also love going through their site and finding the best deals on high THC buds and filling my cart, but then I need to jump right on it, as they run out of the best strains daily. I figure I might as well enjoy it now, as hopefully I'll harvest a full year supply of 5 kinds in a few months, so then I won't need to buy anymore buds. Maybe then I'll start trying some other products and/or I'll just plan on getting new clones there next June, unless I get around to popping some old seeds instead. My plants are getting up over my head now, and they are just beginning to flower, so I'm afraid they'll need more training soon, to hopefully stay under 8' tall.
:whip:

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: spliff ninja
Has bestowed Karma : 442 times
Received Karma : 319 times

what are you smokin?

Post by Mister Grafik »

A friend started growing some Banana Mango and it reminded me of you, Sir Munchy. Curious to see how good the smoke is on those come out. I have always liked a good banana strain but there aren't many. It's mostly fruity candies and cakes as of late etc.

GMO cookies is one of my favorite strains. Mostly because the GMO.. Have you heard of Skunk Haus? The Berger strains.
Haven't heard of the peach Crescendo before. Sounds kinda dank also. All really good pricing too can't beat a free 1/8

I just got some 'RIPZ' from Seed Junky. Waiting to smoke that tonight it is supposed to be good (the hype thing).
I'll try to get some good pics. The stuff is real dense.

I pulled a few plants down of some Lavender Runtz that a friend of mine crossed. I threw a couple small plants in a test tent to see how they went.. And now I am excited to try the Lavender Runtz. Another hype strain thing but none the less I will enjoy it and keep the mother around.
.: the underdog is my dawg :.