Is anyone here

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2187 times
Received Karma : 1607 times

Is anyone here

Post by ripper5 »

I should add that this is not a true vertical set-up. It's more like a horseshoe shaped layout, with one fan blowing horizontal from the open end, and across the grow. The bulb hangs just about halfway above & halfway below the top of the canopy.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Is anyone here

Post by ripper5 »

I think the issue is that I should've repotted these revegs before I dropped em back into flower & that's why the one is yellowing. These girls are needing watering almost every day it seems.

mistergrafik

Is anyone here

Post by mistergrafik »

ripper5 wrote:
IMG_20210423_123843911.jpg
IMG_20210421_223342699.jpg
IMG_20210421_223158916.jpg
Last week, I had a horde of aphids munch on my 6/7? year old chili pepper tree. Since it goes outside when warm, I figured it got them from being outside. Then yesterday my baby Datils joined the buffet. So, I figured out they came from a window sill on the sunny, southern side of my place, where I keep my chili tree through the winter.
I got rid of the little bastards with some soapy water & rubbing both sides of the leafs between thumb & fingers. The baby chilis looked like the infestation was just getting started so there wasn't much damage, but my old tree got the worst of it. Should survive & I'm checking everything everyday now. Thank goodness nothing on my cannabis girls so far... :volcano:
Looking dank.

Nice catch with the Aphids. I found some thrips yesterday damn near about to feast my sunflowers.. I too squish them between fingers. If needed a bucket of water nearby squish and rinse ; stick and move!

Did the baby Chili recover?

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Is anyone here

Post by ripper5 »

@ Mistergrafik: So far so good with the chilis & none in the grow, thank goodness.
Last year was the Whitefly infestation. Couldn't get rid of them during the frow. A good cleaning & a cold house remidied them.
Luckily, these little bastards the other day don't fly (yet?) Making it much easier to deal with. :volcano:

mistergrafik

Is anyone here

Post by mistergrafik »

That's good 2 hear - Yes aphids appear to be living in slow motion. Hopefully you get them stoned before ending them :toker1:

Man white fly are a pain! You think you got them but they keep coming. I had battled them indoor once... Sure I eradicated them but I had to cut out a lot of leaves with damage just so the eggs I couldn't see would stop hatching. After I rid them off white fly I got experience with the caterpillar right after. Back to back I thought I was done pests would get the best of me - Wiped those out also... WIth help from the ladies of course... Have to ask her to fight back with ya and then massage her roots a bit ( crushing eggs in the top soil but mostly for massages )

With maximum effort.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Is anyone here

Post by ripper5 »

Today! My three mommas
Attachments
IMG_20210428_141515159.jpg

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Is anyone here

Post by ripper5 »

Things are coming along. I need a new phone/camera, broke the glass over the lens as well as the screen is super glued.
Attachments
IMG_20210505_192904651.jpg

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Is anyone here

Post by ripper5 »

Here's a better pic
Attachments
IMG_20210505_220729226.jpg

mistergrafik

Is anyone here

Post by mistergrafik »

ripper5 wrote:Here's a better pic
TOPS! I like that - Are you in organic soil?

What's that strain growing front and center?

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Is anyone here

Post by ripper5 »

Yes organic several times repurposed Happy Frog to start out with. The plant front and center is a short Nirvana Bubbalicious. It's a reveg. There's 2 more of those, plus one Nirvana Ice, plus a bag seed. Plus five Bubbalicious clones unpinched. I'm also attempting to make f2s of the three different strains.
Last edited by ripper5 on Wed May 05, 2021 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.