Vaccine

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Banned
some karma
some karma
Has bestowed Karma : 3 times

Vaccine

Post by Banned »

yeah.. sorry. ya mean corporeal? .. in them Bones thnigy?
Poets 'n Mathematicians, entropy and the heat death of the universe eh.

Spiritually, where do ya want to Lay dem Bones?
me, been jonesin' n about to get a fix. Going get high High .. highty high high
One jab ain't enough jack
better make it 2

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

"..in some forgotten forest at the bottom of some unnamed cliff" ~Intrinsic

"When my time's up
I don't know
you won't find me an old folks home" ~ yanno

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Vaccine

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

I get my second Moderna shot Saturday.

IF I need a booster I'll get that too.

IF it kills me that's okay, I'll be contributing to the medical field someone else will benefit from.

That's the primary reason I went ahead with the CTO PCI. To advance a procedure others after me will benefit from.

That's the first thing I asked the Dr. "Did you learn anything?" He said they had. :tup:

:wave:,
WHAB

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5 ... #read-more" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is the good news: COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and lasting. The vaccines already looked good in their phase 3 trials before release, but since they’ve gone into widespread use, they’ve actually exceeded expectations. Also, months after the vaccines first went into use, there are now additional months’ worth of data showing that those who participated in the trials for these vaccines are still enjoying a powerful immune response to the SARS-CoV-2 virus more than six months later. Odds are very good that the real duration of these vaccines will exceed a year.

This is the bad news: The United States is unlikely to reach herd immunity. That doesn’t mean that COVID-19 will continue to burn through the population, producing thousands of new cases and hundreds of deaths each day. The number of people already vaccinated, and those who say they still intend to be vaccinated, is enough that the rate of transmission will be impacted significantly. However, not enough people are getting vaccinated to truly end community transmission. So it’s extremely likely that COVID-19 will become an endemic disease, flaring up from time to time in communities where vaccination rates are too low, and constantly threatening to toss off a new variant that puts everything back at square one.

The reason for this hasn’t changed. It’s Republican resistance to vaccination. Despite everything, including the evidence of hundreds of millions of people who have been vaccinated and not either burst into flames or fallen on their knees before Bill Gates, 46% of Republicans still say they will not take the COVID-19 vaccine. Because of that, even if everyone who currently says they will get vaccinated gets their jab, and everyone who says they’re still uncertain decides to join in, it’s still only going to be about 60% of the population. That’s not enough.

Experts say the promise of COVID-19 herd immunity has slipped out of reach
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/5 ... d-immunity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

While there's been a dramatic decrease since change of leadership. ,, and there are legitimate reasons why small percentage of our population can't get vaccinates
,,but what the Fuck is wrong with the rest of y'all

cases:
usa cases may5 2021.png
Deaths:
uusa deaths May 5th 2021.png
EazMeBdUEAEh-6M.jpeg
EazMeBdUEAEh-6M.jpeg (14.51 KiB) Viewed 360 times

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Vaccine

Post by rSin »

so as a nod to the skeptics

the drug companyies have started imforming the double blind testees that got the placebos to come in for the real shot.

and this means an authenticanted testing regiment in the background of emergency status has been tossed out the window

and we shall never know if the vacines are efectatious

talk about a gimmie for the screw loose people

fuck
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

Are you saying after all the trials are finished they were asked to get the vaccine?

I was unaware that was against fda emergency expedited use procedures, the observation of the trialees to continue after the trials. Until FDA approved?

But I don't see how that effects data for proving,disproving, evidence ect of its effectiveness.
The data from the properly finished trials is 95% effective, already. This would just be new data or more data points added.
if People aren't getting sick it works ,if the two curves are the same with or without it it doesn't work. It may not be up and up science procedure but we'll know. right?

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by rSin »

Intrinsic wrote:Are you saying after all the trials are finished they were asked to get the vaccine?

I was unaware that was against fda emergency expedited use procedures, the observation of the trialees to continue after the trials. Until FDA approved?

But I don't see how that effects data for proving,disproving, evidence ect of its effectiveness.
The data from the properly finished trials is 95% effective, already. This would just be new data or more data points added.
if People aren't getting sick it works ,if the two curves are the same with or without it it doesn't work. It may not be up and up science procedure but we'll know. right?

im saying in the background of the roll out
was the standard process

which got thrown out the window

for the first time in history...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by rSin »

so

we
will
never know...