Vaccine

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Vaccine

Post by Munchy »

my mom is afraid to get the vaccine because of all the propaganda like faux news
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

Jeez, sorry to hear that.
Well if most of us get vaccinated, She should still be ok.

If I may ask is there a a particular reason given, since Trump left can't say i have watched much Fox and such news anymore.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God

Vaccine

Post by Munchy »

seems to be a bunch of baseless partisan fear-mongering:

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-new ... ump-2021-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.rawstory.com/fox-anchor-cal ... ory-about/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.mediamatters.org/laura-ingr ... y-theories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=kvLIZ7V8QsCaGjqfL3SrOg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God

Vaccine

Post by Munchy »

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

Thanks for the video, too bad it didn't say what was the percentage of people with significant effects, all i heard was less than half. 1% or 49% ??

my sister-in-law, a teacher, said her arm was midly sore for a couple days.

Fwiw so far I think my arm is sore can't really tell unless I massage it. Mild at worst. It didn't affect me chopping wood.

The next day I felt a mild body high, very much like peyote. Not unpleasant not a buzz But I also smoked weed soooo.. but I'm old enough to tell the difference.
today feels normal, jes normal getting old. Now im interested to see what the second dose does.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

:woohoo: bring on the casual sex. I'll Show you my vac card if you show me yours

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/cov ... distancing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Vaccinated friends can have dinner together in their homes without wearing masks or physical distancing, CDC director Rochelle Walensky said March 8 during a White House coronavirus briefing. “You can visit your grandparents if you have been vaccinated and they have been, too.”

But vaccinated people still need to take precautions around the unvaccinated, especially those at high risk of getting severely ill from COVID-19, and group settings are still considered risky.

Fully vaccinated people can start visiting also vaccinated friends and family two weeks after their last jab. For these vaccinated groups, indoor gatherings sans masks or social distancing are OK, according to the new guidelines. Plus, those individuals don’t need to quarantine if exposed to the coronavirus, as long as they don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms.

It gets trickier when unvaccinated people are thrown into the mix,

White House COVID-19 Response Team Briefing
https://www.c-span.org/video/?509660-1/ ... duals&vod=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Moderna Vaccine

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

I got on a list with the VA weeks ago. I hadn't heard anything. I had Fasting Labs appointment today. The Nurse asked if I wanted to get the vaccine. I told her I volunteered to get on the list weeks ago and just waiting to hear back. She said I could get the vaccine tomorrow morning. I get my first Moderna shot in the AM. I'm scheduled for my next shot 04/17.

:rollitiup:.
WHAB

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Vaccine

Post by Intrinsic »

Right on. :gadday: It's on, you're the 4th person today so far that has told me they got an appointment or 1st jab.
My county is now taking walk-ins no appointment necessary.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Vaccine

Post by Butcher Bob »

"Pharmaceutical corporation Pfizer says its COVID-19 vaccine continues to be effective up to six months after its administered.
...91% effective against symptomatic disease..."

https://www.mlive.com/public-interest/2 ... -says.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:confused:

Six months?

So...bi-annual shots?...or maybe just annual like the flu shot? :dunno:

"...as of Tuesday, March 30. Of the 16 and older population, 33.8% have received at least one dose, and 20.1% have completed the recommended dosage, according to health department data." (figures for Michigan)

Yet Michigan is experiencing the biggest spike of cases in the country. Masks and restrictions are still in effect here.

WTF? :confused:

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 70 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Vaccine

Post by Jesús Malverde »

It'll be a lot longer than six months irl, they just have to be super cautious making claims. Just like they've been incredibly hesitant with claims it will prevent the vaccinated from spreading the virus. It will, but they can't actually make the claim until all the data is in and the numbers crunched. Get my first Moderna jab day after tomorrow.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow