The Truth About Corona Virus

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Fuuuk....I live too close to Detroit. :frown:

Cases in MI at almost 3,700 as of yesterday, 92 deaths...most are in Detroit and the surrounding area.

MI was pretty quick to close schools, then public businesses like restaurants and bars, then a 'stay put' order....yet we're the 5th most affected state...WTF? :confused:

Now Trump and Whitmer (our governor) are in some kind of pissing match. :facepalm:

Oh but gas is down to 1.66 .....whoopie. :rolleyes:

arb
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: 4/5's tarded
Has bestowed Karma : 119 times
Received Karma : 77 times

Post by arb »

We still have zero in our county in Montana but now whooping cough is growing.
Fortunately we are spread out density wise and not really enough of us to empty the safeway.
Hour drive to the closest Wal-Mart or airport other than the crop dusters which is probably why.
Be safe and if you are so inclined or in need........holy Fuck there is a fortune in stooopid waiting to be had and incoming for sure.
Vaya con Dios HB

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Just went out....needed some smoke, stash was empty. Kept my 6' social distance from my freinds, which is difficult because we're used to lotsa handshakes and hugs. As I went past the gas station, noticed price is down to 1.59...and as I passed our tiny village grocery store, noticed easily over 100 cars in the parking lot (it seldom gets that full in normal times). I'm almost afraid to look at news I normally watch on youtube...got depressed yesterday watching all that shit. Luckily the last thing I watched was an address from Dr Fauci, so that calmed me down a bit. I know the odds are in my favor, but I sure as fuk don't want to be one of the folks that needs to be hospitalized. :frown:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Post by Munchy »

:toker1:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

a new rumor is out on da streets ... the much hated -interferon- (previously used to treat hepc) is said to be successful in the fight against this virus
sounds logical, but no further evidence has surfaced

i know a few guys who fought hepc with interferon, and everyone said, it makes you majorly sick, its all but a relief but kills down the hepc virus, so it is successful but for a price most arent willing to pay (also this shit costs enormous amounts of money)

time will tell , but i rather point towards maviret https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glecaprevir/pibrentasvir" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , it wouldnt make me wonder if it rly works out
awoken the right way

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Munchy »

Tom Campbell: Fireside Chat Covid-19 crisis - March 22, 2020

long, but worth it. :smoke:

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

From John Hopkins Hospital on COVID-19 Virus

* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressors and multiplier cells.

* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.

* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam).

By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.

* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees f) for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.

* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.

* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.

* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol, and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.

* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.

* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only
-between 3 hours (fabric and porous),
-4 hours (copper and wood)
-24 hours (cardboard),
- 42 hours (metal) and
-72 hours (plastic).

But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.

* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars.

They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.

* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.

* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.

* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.

* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.

* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.

* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.

* You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.

* You have to humidify hands dried from so much washing because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.

* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.

-JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

arb
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: 4/5's tarded
Has bestowed Karma : 119 times
Received Karma : 77 times

Post by arb »

72 hours is its max lifespan outside a host then,that is good.
Still clear here but a lion killed a deer on the wife's daily walk path last night.
Less than 300 feet from the back of the house so that was exciting......she skipped the morning lap.
Vaya con Dios HB

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Munchy »

GREGG BRADEN - THE FAKE NEWS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS:
What The World Needs To Know About COVID-19

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

A choir decided to go ahead with rehearsal. Now dozens of members have COVID-19 and two are dead

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-cho ... spartandhp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.