The Truth About Corona Virus

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

An analysis of the evidence, according to the findings first published in the scientific journal Nature Medicine, shows that the novel coronavirus "is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," with the researchers concluding "we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible."

Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, supported the study’s findings, writing on his blog, "This study leaves little room to refute a natural origin for COVID-19."

Researchers concluded that the novel coronavirus is not a human creation because it does not share any "previously used virus backbone." It likely arose, the study said, from a recombination of a virus found in bats and another virus, possibly originating from pangolins, otherwise known as scaly anteaters.

"We know from the study of other coronaviruses that they’re able to acquire this [variation] and they can then become more pathogenic," Garry told ABC News. "This is a good explanation as to why this virus is so transmittable and has caused this pandemic."

The mutation in surface proteins, according to Garry, could have triggered the outbreak of the pandemic, but it’s also possible that a less severe version of the illness was circulating through the population for years, perhaps even decades, before escalating to this point.
"We don’t know if those mutations were picked up more recently or a long time ago," Garry told ABC News. "It’s impossible to say if it actually was a mutation that triggered the pandemic, but either way, it would have been a naturally occurring process."

And while many believe the virus originated at a fish market in Wuhan, China, Garry said that it is also a misconception.

"Our analyses, and others too, point to an earlier origin than that," Garry said. "There were definitely cases there, but that wasn’t the origin of the virus."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

arb wrote:I am with Bob here the goddamn crazies on both sides need a spanking and time out for fucks sakes.

the conservative crazies are all packing out churches and not washing their hands in protest of government because as they put it "all you have to do is cry out to god!"

the progressive crazies are merely insisting we have full healthcare

NOTHING AT ALL like each other in terms of insistence or validity of what theyre demanding...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

bentech wrote:the progressive crazies...
The progressives are not the "crazies" on the left you fukking imbecile, and you know that...how disingenuous of you, to use such rhetoric to further your TEAM mentality.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1792 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Post by Intrinsic »

bentech wrote:
arb wrote:I am with Bob here the goddamn crazies on both sides need a spanking and time out for fucks sakes.

the conservative crazies are all packing out churches and not washing their hands in protest of government because as they put it "all you have to do is cry out to god!"

the progressive crazies are merely insisting we have full healthcare

NOTHING AT ALL like each other in terms of insistence or validity of what theyre demanding...
^Right on.

On the flip side of Truth... misinformation
For your safety is best to ignore four out of five things President Trump says.

Correcting Trump’s Press Conference Misinformation.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/corre ... formation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FACTCHECK POSTS

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Also, i 'm against Bob and lrus continuing bringing partisan politics into the coronavirus discussion.
No Bob I didn't bring it in lrus and then you did. i just was correcting his misinformation on blaming a particular political party. then Trying to ignore your further baiting.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

The more you know..

Trump lied they'll be more suicides deaths then from the Coronavirus if we keep with the lockdown longer than 2 weeks.
The president's advice to keep the nation healthy is to ignore Dr. Fauci advice on lockdown and Keep the rich happy, go back to work. :facepalm:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... riefing-9/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is going away.  We’re — we’re going to win the battle, but we also have — you know, you have tremendous responsibility.  We have jobs, we have — people get tremendous anxiety and depression, and you have suicides over things like this when you have terrible economies.  You have death.  Probably and — I mean, definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about with regard to the virus.

arb
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: 4/5's tarded
Has bestowed Karma : 119 times
Received Karma : 78 times

Post by arb »

Howdy intrinsic!
Nice to be able to disagree in a civilized manner....as fellow Americans as should have civil discourse.
Fuck........as human beings we should do that.
The virus is real our response should be as well.
Also will say censoring the potus is fucked and udderly un-american.
I don't like a LOT of shit people say.........but I will not shit up and allow fascism.
Shutting down political opposition is fascism eh bent?
Vaya con Dios HB

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:...i 'm against Bob...continuing bringing partisan politics into the coronavirus discussion.
If you are going to accuse me, then show some proof I did any such thing...quit talking shit.

I merely reacted to your partisan injection, which I quoted, with a well publicised statistic.

This is the problem with your team mentality politics, as soon as someone points out your flawed thinking, you automatically put them in what you view to be the opposing team....without taking into consideration that you are wrong. My team always right, other team always wrong. Do you even comprehend the level of stupidity of that?

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

You lost me bob
TDS is the label of anyone who doesnt watch merdock
Or listen to sinclair

Name one craze progressive in congress!
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Butcher Bob »

rSin wrote:You lost me bob
TDS is the label of anyone who doesnt watch merdock
Or listen to sinclair
No, it is the label for the Clinton/Obama folks that think 'orange man bad'...that everything Trump does is wrong. That is simply untrue. For example, he squashed NAFTA, which was good because the arrangement was shit...but then he got USMCA enacted, which was bad because the arrangement is only minisculely better than NAFTA. Applying that to the pandemic, Trump's travel restrictions were good...Fauci himself said so. But that didn't stop the TDSers from saying he was wrong to do so. Yes, he is a terrible president...but if you are not fair in your evaluations AND accepting of self critique, then you serve no purpose other than to evade the truth.