The Truth About Corona Virus

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1794 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Post by Intrinsic »

So it's the Democrat fault for the position we're in not the president who has the authority, and sole responsibility . The President was responsible for disbanding and gutting our Emergency Services and especially disbanding the federal department set up a specially for epidemics after the Ebola crisis, it had plans and personnel in place and Donald Trump the president is still trying to catch up without its guidance and failing with continued lies and misinformation.

It's Democrats fault. :facepalm:

Remember it was Trump who abused the power of the office inviting foreign powers to help him with an American elections . Legally, morally and constitutionally Congress's
hands were tied to impeach. They already took the money they had to do the job they all promised Underoath. Congress did the right thing. Trump was impeached for corruption of the office.

Donald Trump did the wrong thing by cutting emergency services and then lying to the American people and continues to lie. What about that real time table?

That's your idea of truth about the Coronavirus?

Damn evil Democrats they're responsible for all the problems in the world problems :twisted:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

we have intelligence agencies and assets whos job it is to KNOW about emerging health threats
AND they DID all they way back in November

why was their work sidelined and reports quashed???
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

A timeline of Trump playing down the coronavirus threat

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... amp?espv=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

President Trump gambled very early and very often on the idea that the coronavirus wouldn’t turn out to be nearly as severe as some health officials have warned it could get.

The thrust of Trump’s statements about the virus has been almost relentlessly optimistic, which is a marked contrast to some health officials who prefer that people be overly prepared rather than underestimate the threat. Trump has frequently suggested that the United States is winning the battle against the virus, and he has regularly promoted the idea that it could suddenly disappear.

He shifted his commentary somewhat on Monday, though, when he acknowledged the possibility of a recession and said it was most important to take care of the virus first. He even suggested we could be dealing with this through July or August.

“The market will take care of itself,” Trump said moments after the Dow Jones Industrial closed with its worst one-day decline since 1987. “The market will be very strong as soon as we get rid of the virus.”

But even as he was doing so, Trump maintained that he hadn’t said the virus was “under control," which is something he has most definitely said on many occasions -- along with other attempts to play down fears.

Below is a timeline of Trump’s commentary.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control.”

Jan. 24: “It will all work out well.”

Jan. 29: “Just received a briefing on the Coronavirus in China from all of our GREAT agencies, who are also working closely with China. We will continue to monitor the ongoing developments. We have the best experts anywhere in the world, and they are on top of it 24/7!”

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”

Feb. 2: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China. … We can’t have thousands of people coming in who may have this problem, the coronavirus. So we’re gonna see what happens, but we did shut it down, yes.”

Feb. 7: “Nothing is easy, but [Chinese President Xi Jinping] … will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone.”

Feb. 10: “I think the virus is going to be — it’s going to be fine.”

Feb. 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

Feb. 19: “I think it’s going to work out fine. I think when we get into April, in the warmer weather, that has a very negative effect on that and that type of a virus. So let’s see what happens, but I think it’s going to work out fine.”

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 25: “You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”

Feb. 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus, including the very early closing of our borders to certain areas of the world.”

Feb. 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

Feb. 26:

Q: This is spreading — or is going to spread, maybe, within communities. That’s the expectation.

A: It may. It may.

Q: Does that worry you?

A: No. ... No, because we’re ready for it. It is what it is. We’re ready for it. We’re really prepared. ... We hope it doesn’t spread. There’s a chance that it won’t spread too, and there’s a chance that it will, and then it’s a question of at what level.

Feb. 27: “Only a very small number in U.S., & China numbers look to be going down. All countries working well together!”

Feb. 28: “I think it’s really going well. We did something very fortunate: we closed up to certain areas of the world very, very early — far earlier than we were supposed to. I took a lot of heat for doing it. It turned out to be the right move, and we only have 15 people and they are getting better, and hopefully they’re all better. There’s one who is quite sick, but maybe he’s gonna be fine. … We’re prepared for the worst, but we think we’re going to be very fortunate."

Feb. 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

Feb. 29: “We’re the number-one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease than even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population.”

March 4: “Some people will have this at a very light level and won’t even go to a doctor or hospital, and they’ll get better. There are many people like that.”

March 5: “With approximately 100,000 CoronaVirus cases worldwide, and 3,280 deaths, the United States, because of quick action on closing our borders, has, as of now, only 129 cases (40 Americans brought in) and 11 deaths.”

March 6: “We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said, ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”

March 7: “It came out of China, and we heard about it. And made a good move: We closed it down; we stopped it. Otherwise — the head of CDC said last night that you would have thousands of more problems if we didn’t shut it down very early. That was a very early shutdown, which is something we got right."

March 8: Retweets a story about Surgeon General Jerome Adams playing down the risk of coronavirus for Trump personally.

March 9: “The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, ‘The risk is low to the average American.’ ”

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

March 10: “As you know, it’s about 600 cases, it’s about 26 deaths, within our country. And had we not acted quickly, that number would have been substantially more.”

March 10: “And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

March 11: “I think we’re going to get through it very well.”

March 12: “It’s going to go away. ... The United States, because of what I did and what the administration did with China, we have 32 deaths at this point … when you look at the kind of numbers that you’re seeing coming out of other countries, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it.”

March 13: Says Food and Drug Administration “will bring, additionally, 1.4 million tests on board next week and 5 million within a month. I doubt we’ll need anywhere near that.”

March 14: “We’re using the full power of the federal government to defeat the virus, and that’s what we’ve been doing.” Also retweeted supporter Candace Owens who cited “good news” on coronavirus, including that, “Italy is hit hard, experts say, because they have the oldest population in Europe (average age of those that have died is 81).”

March 15: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”

March 16: “If you’re talking about the virus, no, that’s not under control for any place in the world. ... I was talking about what we’re doing is under control, but I’m not talking about the virus.”

March 17: “We’re going to win. And I think we’re going to win faster than people think -- I hope.”

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Post by Munchy »

meanwhile... Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Trevor Noah, and the Young Turks have seen right through his bullshit all along, but he's become a straight-up cult leader to the brainwashed republicans.
Kool-Aid anyone? :confused:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Meanwhile :grin: A public radio station in Washington state, KUOW, will no longer be airing White House press briefings on the coronavirus "due to a pattern of false or misleading information provided that cannot be fact checked in real time."

Other networks are also wrestling with the same problem airing misinformation from the presidential briefs. After the death from his misinformation on chloroquine.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 930 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Yet Trump's approval rating for his handling of the epidemic is 60%.

While ALL the other politicians in DC are arguing how best to transfer wealth to the owners, using this pandemic as their smoke screen. Only this time it will be easier than 12 years ago....what are you going to do?...protest?...sorry, no mass gatherings allowed. Very similar to how Obamacare was used to distract the public the last time they did this on such a massive scale. There is a reason a pittance of relief for workers is included with free money for the largest corporations.

Where the fuk is Liz?...she made her bones helping to expose this last time. Guess she's changed her tune. :whistle:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

So what are you saying Bob, that 1/2 the nation are sheep? Or Trump is doing a good job evidence by consensus, and not spreading misinformation?
??

Munchy's right methinks.
Kool-Aid anyone

"While ALL the other politicians in DC are arguing how best to transfer wealth to the owners,"

Ummm. Senator Sanders for a low-life career politician seems not to be doing that.
And Trump is one of those politicians In Cahoots with raping the country, because he said he would sign it before he read it. Actively urging its Passage. Even in the Republican corporate giveaway form. :facepalm:

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 930 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

What I'm saying is that all the lefties with Trump derangement syndrome, and all the righties with rabid Trump support, make instituting the correct measures impossible. Y'all make it possible for the theft to occur...while you focus your attention on which TEAM you support. If this were being done the right way, there would be one bill for citizen relief and a seperate bill for corporate relief...not a combination that holds citizens hostage for corporate demands. That is a very simple construct, that most of the populous is too moronic to understand evidently.

Find yourself some Dylan Ratigan knowledge to soak in...he seems to understand pretty well how all this is playing out. :wink:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Dude I'm not bringing all the team raw Raw supporting here. you are, I was contributing to the truth about the Coronavirus such as from Doctor Fauci. And a little showing where the falsehoods are. The flip side of Truth.

You and lrus are bringing partisan politics into this. :fubird:

Try Trump's reign for some of that fiction.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

its a cheap shot that derangement thing
im willing to believe that 60% BELIEVE that's a fair assessment WHILE at the same time 80% of them will go for ALL the stopgap measures being fought for...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com