im sad, those news you dont see on tv

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

again a video from "that" channel, but you wont see those news on german / nato TV

reminds me of our previous old forum, where we held global contact in the chat rooms and got informed directly from the source, from the guys and gals living there

i had no idea that venice is flooded, no idea that down under is bombed by hail storms

our TV (german channels) dont show global news, they are a kind of a propaganda machine to narrow ppls view on things, kinda forbidding to see globaly the big picture; im not the guy to cry around "the end is here" im aware that such storms and floods do happen throughout ages and are a part of our ecosystem, but i find it rly sad that ppl dont get informed, they talk about politicians and who said what or not, they distract you from thinking freely, and that makes me kinda sad and angry

as said , news that dont show up on nato TV :mad:

awoken the right way

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

The heartbreaking footage of Lewis the koala being rescued from fires near Port Macquarie has been seen by over a million people online. Today, the woman who rescued him was granted a visit to the koala hospital to see how he was recovering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IAOWaIbnE4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

truly heartbreaking footage,
I wouldn't watch it without muting the sound

fuck...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Post by anu »

Gerrymandered TV reception area's, less than 3% of US can receive Rachel Maddow ? how many get Young Turks ? but the majority of fukstiks can view Fox News with or without Cable or Dish subscriptions,no matter what;Trump has more than just a chance,flatten all repulsive motos,let them breathe diesel on public trans, get cadre of armed panthers to stand watch outside polls in fluffy townships to scare some off. :gadday: :arse: :fubird: fuk dem :emp:
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

no kidding anu…

the monarch butterfly is about done for because of habitat loss
im surprised this story doesn't mention habitat

keep your kittys indoors till 10am
lessons their kill rate...