what are you watching ??

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
ripper5
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Has bestowed Karma : 1078 times
Received Karma : 708 times

what are you watching ??

Post by ripper5 »

Every aspect of this documentary kicks ass!
From the awesome theme song, the narration by Woody Harrelson, to the dated historical cultural footage....5 stars! :bannana:

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 814 times
Received Karma : 576 times

what are you watching ??

Post by rSin »

this ones great

manhunter
micheal mann

http://realitypoint.com/HTML/Manhunter%20(1986).html
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

webeblzr
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 106 times
Received Karma : 113 times

what are you watching ??

Post by webeblzr »

Not really a fan of Graham Hancock. I would see him on Ancient Aliens.
His current Ancient Apocalypse series, I got say, this show, has some very interesting correlations to ancient megalithic structures, and the time line archeology claims we have followed.
Most of the places he shows, I've seen a bit about most of them, but if theses places were constructed 10,000+ years old, where is the time line to build all the knowledge necessary to accomplish these monumental tasks?
Was there once an ancient civilizations, before the ice age...and did survivors maybe passed on some knowledge that helped us claw out of the ice and reboot faster?
All I know he never uttered the ALIEN word ONCE!
I'm over, all the alien claims, they did this or that, they visit, they live here now.
As far as I'm concerned they can go fuck themselves, as until I see an Independence Day type of craft in the sky, they can fuck themselves, I'm sick of that silly shit. Fermi Paradox, maybe correct. I've gazed upwards since I was a child, hoped with every fiber of my being to live to know that first encounter happened, now at 66 years old, it's on the back burner.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 814 times
Received Karma : 576 times

what are you watching ??

Post by rSin »

im familiar with graham's work
didnt know aa had roped him in

amazing that the date plato says he was told atlantis disappeared just happens to fall with the younger dryes event

im sure there are aliens but for one to evolve in the same period of time as us is even more unlikely let alone being close enough to travel to us

our oldest structures do seem to have sprung up out of nowhere and from what weve found at gobekli tepi it seems that megalith was built by hunter gathers
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

dill786
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: kuchisabishii
Has bestowed Karma : 382 times
Received Karma : 288 times

what are you watching ??

Post by dill786 »

webeblzr wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:19 pm
Not really a fan of Graham Hancock. I would see him on Ancient Aliens.
His current Ancient Apocalypse series, I got say, this show, has some very interesting correlations to ancient megalithic structures, and the time line archeology claims we have followed.
Most of the places he shows, I've seen a bit about most of them, but if theses places were constructed 10,000+ years old, where is the time line to build all the knowledge necessary to accomplish these monumental tasks?
Was there once an ancient civilizations, before the ice age...and did survivors maybe passed on some knowledge that helped us claw out of the ice and reboot faster?
All I know he never uttered the ALIEN word ONCE!
I'm over, all the alien claims, they did this or that, they visit, they live here now.
As far as I'm concerned they can go fuck themselves, as until I see an Independence Day type of craft in the sky, they can fuck themselves, I'm sick of that silly shit. Fermi Paradox, maybe correct. I've gazed upwards since I was a child, hoped with every fiber of my being to live to know that first encounter happened, now at 66 years old, it's on the back burner.
seems the whole timeline is wrong and we are lot older than mainstream archeology tells us, as Graeme says " stuff keeps on getting older"

as Abd’el Hakim Awyan the renowned khmetologist said once that he believes that the sphinx is older than 70,000 years

dill786
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: kuchisabishii
Has bestowed Karma : 382 times
Received Karma : 288 times

what are you watching ??

Post by dill786 »

they say earth type 1 and earth type 2 but who the fuck knows how many times there has been a biblical-style flood, seems like when mankind reaches its pinnacle or zenith in technology and modernity along comes a deluge and we have to start all over again.. maybe this is the reason we have myths about flying machines and technology which has no business being there according to mainstream archeology..

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 96 times
Received Karma : 336 times

what are you watching ??

Post by Munchy »

free TV week on xfinity... with stuff from HBOmax, PrimeVideo, Starz, Showtime +
starting with Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon and DC League of SuperPets
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein