Poll: Did Apollo missions go to the moon, or was it faked?

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.

did the Apollo missions really go to the moon, or was it all faked?

YES, the Apollo missions did really go to the moon!
50%
NO, the Apollo missions to the moon were faked!
25%
Undecided. I'm not convinced either way yet
25%

Total votes: 12

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Poll: Did Apollo missions go to the moon, or was it fake

Post by Dick Fein »

Buzz's behavior caused me to change my vote to No.
This too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcXJ2ifCC1Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Post by Munchy »

quite good basic SSP:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1535 times

Post by Intrinsic »

The "better be ready " vid, imparted no info whatsoever, i have no idea what you expected me to see or get from that about the fake moon landings or this secret space program (where do the resources come form minerals, fuel supplies, resources, they cantr come from htin air, evidence of resources dissappearing would have to exist, not to mention the people and there families, where are they, where do they retire)

A lot of vids there to watch, since i can only watch from this public computer (library) my time is limited.
And so i understand yer time constraints also ...

Any particular vids specifically with more then some personalities' conjuncture ( conjecture with using the scientific method and duplicable facts is OK). or is it all conjecture?

there must be something ya can cite instead of accumulating evidence, something that first cracked your believe,that made ya say .. Maybe.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... til-it-is/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Of course, military pilots aren’t the only ones with extensive experience looking at objects in the sky—and the "equipment to record what they see. Astronomers have that, too—yet they never seem to ever catch UFOs in the viewfinders of their telescopes. Similarly, the increasingly global ubiquity of smartphones should presumably boost the numbers and quality of UFO encounters captured on video (as they have done for rocket launches), but the flood of eerie footage has yet to materialize.

That raises a red flag for Bruce Macintosh, an astronomer at Stanford University. “In general, interesting physical phenomena are only barely significant when first detected. Then, as technology progresses, those detections become more significant,” he says. “But UFO detections have remained marginal for decades; they’ve just gone from being blurry shapes on film cameras to blurry shapes on the digital infrared sensors of fighter jet gun cameras. This, in spite of the fact that the world’s total imaging capacity has expanded by several orders of magnitude in the past 20 years.” To remain so vexingly residual, he says, UFOs would have to become more elusive in lockstep with our increasing ability to detect them—something no natural process would be expected to do.

Hypothetical aliens with advanced technology could do that, of course. “But then you have to ask why they would choose to remain marginally undetectable rather than just being undetectable,” Macintosh says. “Unless they’re taunting us, it’s hard to come up with a coherent explanation.”

Except, of course, for the obvious one: It’s never aliens. Until, perhaps, it is.

Any doubt or evidence the auhtor is wrong about no pics of ufos from astronomers, pro and armature, none from all the smartphones out there? anyone? if so where?

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Post by Munchy »

Twelve Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously:

https://www.richarddolanpress.com/twelv ... -documents" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:abduction:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Thanks, i view as i'm able to, and thanks for the written info.
it is not that i don't take UFO sightings seriously, just none, zero hard or soft evidence of spacecraft. Iknow it does not preclude the existence as space craft, just it doesn't advance it either. just there are Unidentified flying objects witnessed only. I keep looking for more evidence tho.

Why of all this UFO and/or secret space program to indicating the moon landings were faked. Why would you need a ssp to show fake landings?

Heck the the 100 odd Laser mirrors array is still there for armature and pro astronomers to reflect a laser and measure moon distance. How could ya fake that?
fwiw i watched the first moonwalk in real time in '69, with the rest of the world. .. fwiw

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Munchy wrote:quite good basic SSP:
What info is in this vid??

drawings on photos, and blurry pixels of lights? Evidence or info of what??? conjecture?

Asking why someone put up a slide after joking about taking ET home. As if that is evidence he knows something secret. :rolleyes:

of coarse action/reaction rockets engines can't make it to the stars. DUH! as if that is evidence it must exist at all. talk about begging the question. fuk science fiction does better science then this.

And faking the whole thing by not giving a shred of evidence or even hearsay or talking about at all about the 'new technology' it promotes in the byline.
What it is? What does it do? Not a freaking thing!

This is a good vid? really?

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1084 times
Received Karma : 1699 times

Post by Lrus007 »

i agree with intrinsic to many vids i do not want to watch.
i did watch a few. lets say you link only 2-3 pro and 2-3 con.
that would help a lot. then the reflectors on the moon
could have been put there by machine not a man.
thanks Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

True, lrus. Could have been if enough robotic tech existed back in the 60's. yet No micro-processors.

Wait! We had Machines to take a manned payload to the moon (apollo rockets) but instead sent a robot to fake it with the building of the mirror array, why not just not build the array at all? it's absence wouldn't if be missed. seems unnecessary step to pull a scam.
Yet it is possible. If we could put a man on the moon. it's possible. :mrgreen:

I would think a machine doing that in '69 would be almost a triumphant as a moon walk. fer sure.

I agree with lrus on pro and con. alternate hypothesis's is fundamental to research.

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

boom
we landed
ive been in that minute

and that capuule is now happening

from what I gather there was o 90 window threer there that moment when they had the minute to orbit or not
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com