Poll: Did Apollo missions go to the moon, or was it faked?

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.

did the Apollo missions really go to the moon, or was it all faked?

YES, the Apollo missions did really go to the moon!
50%
NO, the Apollo missions to the moon were faked!
25%
Undecided. I'm not convinced either way yet
25%

Total votes: 12

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 955 times
Received Karma : 744 times

Poll: Did Apollo missions go to the moon, or was it fake

Post by dill786 »

thanos was right the universe needs correcting.......
Kuchisabishii

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

I'm sorry Munchy, but my mobile phone works and so does my GPS. No-one can convince me the moon-landings were fake when we have thousands of satellites orbiting our earth and have sent probes to the farthest reaches and beyond our solar system.

I wouldn't put it past the US Govt to fake some of the footage - I have an open mind in that respect - but that doesn't disprove the moon landings.

Do you not think if the Russians or Chinese could prove the US never made it to the moon they wouldn't have called bullshit by now? But no country - not one - is claiming the US did not send men to the moon. All you need is a powerful enough telescope to prove it.
Licensed to Krill

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

its not about stuff up there, which is up there

its about humans not beeing there where claimed
awoken the right way

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Well, the stuff's up there because the humans had the technology to go where they claimed.
Licensed to Krill

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Post by Munchy »

hey Prawn, thanks for your survey input,
no offense intended, but do try and keep up, eh? :toker1:
lol j/k, but yeh your arguments were addressed by some the videos presented, although I'm sure that if you're anything like other hard-core skeptics, you probably won't have time to bother watching a bunch of them, just as I honestly don't have time to analyze them all in great detail and serve up only the tastiest morsels on a silver platter for anyone.
it's kinda like when some people say well if there's really other life in the universe, where are they and why haven't we seen any evidence of them? when in fact there's a great wealth of evidence, and it really seems to be more a matter of how they're just not paying any attention, so what's the point? :facepalm:
besides, it seems clear that what appears to be obvious smoking guns to some, may always look more like smoke and mirrors to others anyway, and how for some folks any even sidetracked point of doubt may be seen as to negate the entire body of evidence, so it seems quite doubtful that either side can likely ever be convinced otherwise on an issue of this magnitude, especially not by any amount of unwatched video, and apparently we may as well all just agree to disagree before we even get started. :wink:
:tokie:
:abduction:
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Haha! I think it's impossible to offend me. After all these years, everyone knows that by now :D

I have a very open mind when it comes to extraterrestrial life. Odds are, something else has to be out there. However, the odds increase when you look at the time-frames necessary to coincide with life on this planet, and life somewhere else that has evolved to the level of inter-stella space travel. Of course, I am not talking about simpler life that may live closer to home, such as bacteria on Mars or single-celled organisms in the seas of Titan etc.

If you have the technology to travel across the universe, you probably have the technology to remain hidden from a bunch of dumb apes (us). They could well be observing us. Or not. It is hard to prove one way or another.

But as far as the moon landing is concerned - and yes, I've watched a few (but certainly not all) of them - even if we put aside the reasonable explanations that NASA has given for most of the anomalies, there is absolutely no smoking gun after all these year, and plenty of evidence to suggest what happened really happened.

NASA has a bunch of fucking moons rocks, dust and other samples, for example - where they fuck did they come from?

There have been six - count them - manned landings on the moon. Where they all faked? What about all the non-manned landings (Russian landings as early as 1959, Chinese landings recently).

The thing about conspiracy theories is, they almost never make sense because there's almost never a sane reason behind them.

The US may well have staged some events. But what, exactly, would be the point of staging six of them? And why is it so hard to believe men walked on the moon when we have had the technology to send animals into space for over 70 years and humans for over 60?

Anyway. You're right that I'm not going to convince you guys, and you guys aren't going to convince me. Fuck, I ran into a guy the other day who was trying to tell me the earth was flat and nothing I said could convince him otherwise. And I've literally flown around the globe in one direction and ended up back where I started!
Licensed to Krill

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Munchy »

well, I guess you didn't catch the vids about the moon rock they tested out to be petrified wood, or how the Van Allen belts affect lifeforms, unlike unmanned missions, but we have officially currently "lost" the tech to get people through them. Besides, we have our own flying saucers, triangles, etc, capable of interstellar flight, but if that were public knowledge, it would literally change the world, starting with trashing the petro and energy industries. Such giant corporations are too financially anchored in the past, to allow us to leap into the future so quickly.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

Munchy wrote: Van Allen belts
stretches up to the moon periodically, radiation wouldnt be an issue

most probably know, but anyways here are 3 YT channels for further info gathering:

https://www.youtube.com/user/secureteam10/videos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.youtube.com/user/thirdphaseofmoon/videos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-VPSQ ... Jgw/videos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

im glad we didnt touched mars, or should i say iceland, as the topic :grin:
awoken the right way

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Munchy »

I did include some vids about the Devon Island/Mars rovers, and one was pretty funny, with a spoof about teaching the NASA imaging techs to remember to add the red coloring under threat of getting fired... lol

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Munchy wrote:well, I guess you didn't catch the vids about the moon rock they tested out to be petrified wood, or how the Van Allen belts affect lifeforms, unlike unmanned missions, but we have officially currently "lost" the tech to get people through them. Besides, we have our own flying saucers, triangles, etc, capable of interstellar flight, but if that were public knowledge, it would literally change the world, starting with trashing the petro and energy industries. Such giant corporations are too financially anchored in the past, to allow us to leap into the future so quickly.
The Dutch moon rock thing is bogus. It was never presented by any astronaut and nor was it an official gift from the US government. Look it up. Plenty of "real" moon rocks out there.

It doesn't take much to poke a hole in the Van Allen belt radiation theory, either. Apollo missions bypassed the inner belt and travelled so fast they had very little exposure to the remaining belt.

So tell me again, why were all these missions faked?

If someone can come up with ONE GOOD REASON why all these missions were faked (and I'm not talking about faking the odd bit of footage, which is plausible) as well as all the evidence of other nations that have confirmed they tracked the missions and/or found evidence of those missions on the moon itself, then I might start to be convinced.

So firstly: why did the US fake the missions?

And secondly: Why did all other nations (Russia, China, Japan, UK, Australia, other parts of Europe etc) agree to fake their evidence, too?

Actually, scrap the above: just tell me why the Soviet Union agreed to the US ruse at the height of the Cold War? All the other nations (apart from China) can be considered US allies, so obviously the conspiracy theorists will claim they did it to make the US happy. But Russia???
Licensed to Krill